Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar. 25: NBA Trade Deadline - The cutoff point is 3 p.m. ET

Little early but oh well.

Bjelica Wants To Be Moved, Kings Hoping To Oblige

February 4th 2021 at 11:16am CST by Dana Gauruder

The Kings’ Nemanja Bjelica would like to be traded and the front office is continuing to explore the market for the veteran forward, according to Jason Anderson of the Sacramento Bee.
    Bjelica’s situation has been one of the oddest in the league this season. Sacramento could have shed Bjelica’s $7.15MM salary in November but instead opted to guarantee the contract.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the Spurs, I have no great prediction other than prepared to be disappointed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar. 25: NBA Trade Deadline - The cutoff point is 3 p.m. ET

Little early but oh well.

Bjelica Wants To Be Moved, Kings Hoping To Oblige

February 4th 2021 at 11:16am CST by Dana Gauruder

The Kings’ Nemanja Bjelica would like to be traded and the front office is continuing to explore the market for the veteran forward, according to Jason Anderson of the Sacramento Bee.
    Bjelica’s situation has been one of the oddest in the league this season. Sacramento could have shed Bjelica’s $7.15MM salary in November but instead opted to guarantee the contract.
    If he were a couple of years younger, I’d be interested, but he’s nearly 33.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m really hoping we can offload LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a good feeling about this trade deadline. I think we'll pull off at least one trade. Any bets?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a good feeling about this trade deadline. I think we'll pull off at least one trade. Any bets?
    I’d like to get rid of Rudy and LMA. Rudy might even bring a decent return. Not getting my hopes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're not gonna do anything as usual

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players that were signed as free agents are trade eligible on Feb.22, less than 3 weeks away. Don't see trades by any club until then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One can dream but the spurs aren’t gonna do

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d like to get rid of Rudy and LMA. Rudy might even bring a decent return. Not getting my hopes up.
    This. And if Mills isn't traded then I think you need to start thinning the guard/wing herd. For all the talk about Luka not having the mental ability I suspect Lonnie is never going to pull it together. His defense is terrible and his offense underwhelming. His flashes make you salivate over what might be, but if I were letting one of Murray, White, IV, Vassell or Johnson go it would be Walker. I don't believe he is ever going to get it on defense while the others play at a relatively high level on that end of the court. So maybe throwing Lonnie in LMA can get you something decent back. I then think Patty gets resigned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people want to trade LMA as if there is any real interest in him across the league that would actually work out in terms of cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. And if Mills isn't traded then I think you need to start thinning the guard/wing herd. For all the talk about Luka not having the mental ability I suspect Lonnie is never going to pull it together. His defense is terrible and his offense underwhelming. His flashes make you salivate over what might be, but if I were letting one of Murray, White, IV, Vassell or Johnson go it would be Walker. I don't believe he is ever going to get it on defense while the others play at a relatively high level on that end of the court. So maybe throwing Lonnie in LMA can get you something decent back. I then think Patty gets resigned.
    Very fair assessment. Lonnie plays like he's got all the time in the world & with no urgency to perform. Enough is enough. He's a terrible defender. Also, KJ has surprised me with how bad a defender he has been too. I have more faith that he'll pull it together than I do in Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very fair assessment. Lonnie plays like he's got all the time in the world & with no urgency to perform. Enough is enough. He's a terrible defender. Also, KJ has surprised me with how bad a defender he has been too. I have more faith that he'll pull it together than I do in Lonnie.
    Not all good defenders are good against multiple player types. KJ ing stoned Doncic last year. He tends to do better against forwards, even PFs.

As for Lonnie, his issues seem tied to concentration. There are only two players on this team that can actually slip between a screen without going under or around: White and Lonnie. I’ve seen him do it multiple times this year. He’ll never be great, but if he can clean up his silly fouls, he could be pretty good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one worth buying that is for sale and not likely that we can get anything back worth trading LMA or DDR. The compe ive teams already traded their first round picks for next year, so not sure why we would trade LMA or DDR for anything less than a first round pick. Better to have salary cap relief.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - PATFO is going to leak to Zach Lowe that we're "really active"
    - We'll win 3 in a row a week before the deadline and climb up to 6th in the standings
    - PATFO will stand pat with dreams of getting swept in the first round
    - We'll miss the playoffs as the 9th seed
    - PATFO will draft a a scrub that's two years away from being 2 years away with the 13th pick

Rinse. Repeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only chance a deal happens is if any of the vets asked to be traded otherwise there won’t be a deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only chance a deal happens is if any of the vets asked to be traded otherwise there won’t be a deal
    Dog praying gif that LA is unhappy and demands, yes demands a trade!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dog praying gif that LA is unhappy and demands, yes demands a trade!
    Read on 48 Minutes or something like that, that the Heat would be or are interested in Aldridge. Not sure how accurate that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - PATFO is going to leak to Zach Lowe that we're "really active"
    - We'll win 3 in a row a week before the deadline and climb up to 6th in the standings
    - PATFO will stand pat with dreams of getting swept in the first round
    - We'll miss the playoffs as the 9th seed
    - PATFO will draft a a scrub that's two years away from being 2 years away with the 13th pick

Rinse. Repeat.
    lmao. This is exactly what will happen

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about reuniting lma with nephew

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read on 48 Minutes or something like that, that the Heat would be or are interested in Aldridge. Not sure how accurate that is.
    Olynyk + Iggy for LMA + Lyles works... I assume they'd add a small asset as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very distant outside shot that Aldridge gets traded to a contender or playoff team but only if he wants it. Even so, there's no big return the Spurs will receive.

I've thought Boston needed to do something with that massive trade exemption they got from Hayward, but their false narrative record will probably make Ainge thing they're golden. You'd think Aldridge would be far better than Daniel Theis as a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very distant outside shot that Aldridge gets traded to a contender or playoff team but only if he wants it. Even so, there's no big return the Spurs will receive.

I've thought Boston needed to do something with that massive trade exemption they got from Hayward, but their false narrative record will probably make Ainge thing they're golden. You'd think Aldridge would be far better than Daniel Theis as a starter.
    Theis can at least move his legs on defense, and they have enough mouths to feed without throwing Muh Touches into the mix. A player like Clint Capella would make much more sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people want to trade LMA as if there is any real interest in him across the league that would actually work out in terms of cap space.
    Boston is looking for shooting bigs, and has a record sized TE from the Hayward deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard on Sirius NBA radio Houston wants 3 second rounders for PJ Tucker. I thought that might be good (vet, forward, can hit the three) but than I saw how much of a vet he is......

Thread Information