Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2371
    Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone been traded more than Trevor Ariza?
    According to this article, no. Ariza has been traded 10 times and this Heat/Thunder deal would make 11. Second place is Chris Gatling and Dale Ellis with 8.
    https://hoopshype.com/lists/trevor-a...der-in-trades/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kevin O'Connor
    KevinOConnorNBA
    4m
    Sources: The Heat and Thunder are discussing a trade that’d send Trevor Ariza to Miami. OKC is seeking a second round pick for Ariza from the numerous playoff teams with interest.
    People about PATFO signing aging vets but you got to admit, Riles likes him some walking dead type of vets. Ariza? Iggy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can a team convince themselves into Ariza but not LMA?!?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can a team convince themselves into Ariza but not LMA?!?
    price

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Ariza gets you a 2nd rounder, we need to get at least that for Aldridge (probably more, tbh).

Aldridge isn't only a decent rotation big for contenders, he's also a huge expiring deal. His value shouldn't be as low as PATFO is making it seem with their incompetence at getting trades done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauri Markkanen anyone? Bulls may not want to pay him. Cost is precious future draft picks.
    we got him. poor man luka.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shooting numbers are up, but damn, he seems to be a bit of a China doll. Only played 17 games so far, and never more than 68 in his 4 seasons.
    As Exstatic mentioned the guy is a China Doll so far he has been out 4 weeks with a shoulder injury last year it was fracture on his hip- Yeah a hard pass for me and no way in would I add a pick to get this guy definitely not worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Precious tonight for Miami...Played in their 3 previous games...They blew out the Cavs btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those interested in Houston's 17 game losing streak, evidently they lose their pick if it's not top four. Explains the blantant tanking losing to the woeful Hawks tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those interested in Houston's 17 game losing streak, evidently they lose their pick if it's not top four. Explains the blantant tanking losing to the woeful Hawks tonight.
    Teams IN the top 4 get knocked OUT every year at lottery time, usually a couple of them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks are low-key streaking right now. Don't know if they started so horrible because of injuries or what, cause they look pretty good on paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah even the commentators appear in on the act. Played Oladipo 41 mins to (hopefully) up his trade value and they were going crazy about his new season high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Ariza gets you a 2nd rounder, we need to get at least that for Aldridge (probably more, tbh).

Aldridge isn't only a decent rotation big for contenders, he's also a huge expiring deal. His value shouldn't be as low as PATFO is making it seem with their incompetence at getting trades done.
    Well this same front office got nothing for Davis Bertrans. Not even a second rounder. I’d gladly take a 2nd rounder since Spurs are selling low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Random thought while watching Pels/Blazers: if, instead of Pelicans, they had named the team the New Orleans Krewe with the Mardi Gras color scheme (green/purple/gold), I would have bought a jersey. Maybe even two. And I never buy jerseys. What a missed opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this same front office got nothing for Davis Bertrans. Not even a second rounder. I’d gladly take a 2nd rounder since Spurs are selling low.
    The Spurs had to dump Bertans's contract on a team with cap space to get the TE that let them get Carroll without using the MLE. That's also why Carroll got an extra year on his deal compared to what they originally negotiated (sign-and-trade contracts can't be shorter than 3 years iirc). It was the fact that Bertans had value by himself that allowed the Spurs to dump him without giving up an asset. They were never going to get one in return imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Precious tonight for Miami...Played in their 3 previous games...They blew out the Cavs btw

Tim Reynolds
    BytimReynolds
    1h Andre Iguodala (hip) and Moe Harkless (illness) are not traveling to Memphis. Jimmy Butler (ankle) is.

Tim Reynolds BytimReynolds

Avery Bradley also is not traveling.
    11:21pm · 16 Mar 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmmmm Interesting!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clear Miami will be making moves. Whether for one or two of our own, of course, entirely up to question.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some incentive for Miami to make a move prior to March 25th deadline too.

The trade exception issue: The Heat’s $7.5 million trade exception — acquired in last February’s Jae Crowder deal with Memphis — expires March 22, and it allows Miami to acquire a player earning up to that amount without necessarily needing to send away anything other than a future second-round pick.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/article249744908.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Cleveland called up Brian Wright and had the offer on the table to take on Love's deal for their unprotected pick this year you take it. With how they are trending its top 5 or close to it and gives you a better chance than the spurs have otherwise of drafting in the top 3.

4 years of a rookie contract+RFA for taking on 2 years of Love's deal? That expires before the next major FA class in 2023? You kidding me?

But, at the end of the day, its just a hypothetical and not likely to materialize. Cleveland ownership will have to pay tax though if they want to keep Allen and that in and of itself might be enough for them to be bailing water out of their cap obligations. Maybe you actually could get 2 firsts out of em. Point I'm trying to make is a situation like that is the only place to really extract value out of LA right now, and it's not by virtue of his on court contributions.
    Cleveland wanted to get a return on Love, but his calf injury this season has screwed his value to the league. Now they would have to pay just to get rid of his contract. Cleveland has multiple 2nd rd picks from 2023-27 but that's window dressing. The price is the Cavs 2021 1st rd pick, UNPROTECTED. They want to resign Allen, Sexton is entering his extension window, and Drummond's salary coming off their books isn't going to cut it alone. However, you drop Drummond and Love, you could sign those two players and potentially make a run at John Collins in Free Agency.

Right now the Cavs are #5 in Tankathon draft standings. With the lottery odds, the pick could drop between 6-9. But, the pick could also be in the top 3, even 1. If two years of Love's contract is the door to walk through to get a Cunningham, Mobley, Green, or Kuminga or a major return for the draft rights to said players, you have to look into that kind of deal!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the reach an agreement with Cleveland in the sense of them paying sort of max to DDR and buying out LMA (so everybody is happy, ��) contract, a possible trade could be
    LMA and DDR for Love, Drummond and their unprotected 2 pick 2021...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tristian Thompson is a better finisher around the basketball than Jakob imo tho but Celtics ain’t trading with us
    67 > 53

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in favor of Jakob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was confused by this too...ppl must not see Tristan Thompson play...Jacob is DEFINITELY better

Thread Information