Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay Thompson, lol, fan voting, lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Spurs fans are doing their players dirty. How tf did we let Klay get more votes than Demar? Portland is a smaller city than us and CJ is in the top 10. Ja and Don are in small ass markets and they are top 5. I know this doesn't matter to most posters here, but you still gotta rep your team. I voted DJ and DDR as the guards.

Sidenote: Crazy that Kawhi has a real shot at not being a starter. Jokic is just a monster this year. And you know AD is gonna pass Kawhi at some point. Also at playoff pee pee. Lebron at 2 mil. Kawhi and AD over 1.2 mil and playoff P over here struggling to get past 500k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Spurs fans are doing their players dirty. How tf did we let Klay get more votes than Demar? Portland is a smaller city than us and CJ is in the top 10. Ja and Don are in small ass markets and they are top 5. I know this doesn't matter to most posters here, but you still gotta rep your team. I voted DJ and DDR as the guards.

Sidenote: Crazy that Kawhi has a real shot at not being a starter. Jokic is just a monster this year. And you know AD is gonna pass Kawhi at some point. Also at playoff pee pee. Lebron at 2 mil. Kawhi and AD over 1.2 mil and playoff P over here struggling to get past 500k
    International voting plays a big part in fan voting. I've always said Yao Ming could come back right now and be a leader in fan voting due to China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    International voting plays a big part in fan voting. I've always said Yao Ming could come back right now and be a leader in fan voting due to China.
    Who tf overseas is voting for Shay Alexander?

**edit** and before anyone tells me he's Canadian, there isn't a single Toronto Raptor in the top 10 of the list posted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who tf overseas is voting for Shay Alexander?

**edit** and before anyone tells me he's Canadian, there isn't a single Toronto Raptor in the top 10 of the list posted
    True but how many Canadians play for the Raptors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ Wiggins and Thompson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True but how many Canadians play for the Raptors?
    But c'mon man. We can get Demar in the top 10. There's zero excuse for it. I mean Porland can get CJ 100k votes. OKC can get Shai 100k votes and SA can't do the same for Demar? Just a bad look imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But c'mon man. We can get Demar in the top 10. There's zero excuse for it. I mean Porland can get CJ 100k votes. OKC can get Shai 100k votes and SA can't do the same for Demar? Just a bad look imo
    Could it possibly be that spurs fans don’t like him? Or that spurs fans might not think he should be an all-star?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could it possibly be that spurs fans don’t like him? Or that spurs fans might not think he should be an all-star?
    man I voted for Sean Elliot over Karl Malone, Barkley, and Kemp You just rep your squad man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron crying over there even BEING an ASG. Wants his 5 day break.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caruso, lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caruso being above DeRozan is exactly why fans shouldn't be allowed to vote. Dude is averaging 5/2/2

Meanwhile, Thompson hasn't played a single game since 2019 and is higher on the list

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caruso being above DeRozan is exactly why fans shouldn't be allowed to vote. Dude is averaging 5/2/2

Meanwhile, Thompson hasn't played a single game since 2019 and is higher on the list
    It's just a popularity contest. That's why coaches pick the reserves anyway. The fans usually get the starters right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a popularity contest. That's why coaches pick the reserves anyway. The fans usually get the starters right.
    True, and there was no way DeRozan was going to be fan-voted in above the likes of Curry, Luka, or Dame....or Lebron/Jokic/Davis/Kawhi if he was listed as a forward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fan voting killed the NBA All Star Game awhile back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Sources: 2021 NBA All-Star reserves:

West: Chris Paul, Paul George, Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitc , Rudy Gobert, Zion Williamson, Anthony Davis

East: James Harden, Julius Randle, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Zach LaVine, Ben Simmons, Nikola Vucevic

5:31pm · 23 Feb 2021 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Julius or Zion should be all stars, great players not all stars tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to argue too much with the selections. Always going to be snubs...DDR a chance to make it as an AD replacement. No Pacer (Brogdon or Sabonis) selected is a little puzzling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Devin booker, Trae Young, Ja Morant, De’aron Fox either

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion getting in is a disgrace. Right now he’s a glorified empty stat player that can’t win games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam Amick Sam_amick

Aaron Goodwin, agent to San Antonio's DeMar DeRozan, expresses frustration at his client's All-Star exclusion. DeRozan - 19.8 points, 6.9 assists, & five rebounds - has the Spurs 6th in the West "I'd love to see the coaches' votes. At some point, the winning has got to matter."
    6:27pm · 23 Feb 2021 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam Amick Sam_amick

Aaron Goodwin, agent to San Antonio's DeMar DeRozan, expresses frustration at his client's All-Star exclusion. DeRozan - 19.8 points, 6.9 assists, & five rebounds - has the Spurs 6th in the West "I'd love to see the coaches' votes. At some point, the winning has got to matter."
    6:27pm · 23 Feb 2021 · TweetDeck
    it’s tough, I was rooting for Demar to make it but it is hard to find a spot for him in the western conference. Honesty I think the league needs to do away with positions and just select the top 24 players regardless of position or conference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR was borderline but Chris Paul is a stretch. Is anyone even interested in watching this year? All Star Sunday is always an afterthought for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte Murray DejounteMurray

So First @espn Ranked @DeMar_DeRozan 82nd In The League In The Beginning Of The Season Which Was Disrespectful!!!! We Start The Season And He Is Balling And The Most important Thing “WE ARE WINNING” And Now He Don’t Make The All Star Game?? Lol This Crazy!!!!!
    6:16pm · 23 Feb 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

Thread Information