My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since you didn't say it, I will. Ooooof!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What matters is the loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for continuing to do this timvp! It’s truly a labor of love at this point. Some of the most unwatchable trashketball in Spurs history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for continuing to do this timvp! It’s truly a labor of love at this point. Some of the most unwatchable trashketball in Spurs history.
    Personally I get off to these losses like a sniffer alone in a room with coach Pop’s gym socks.

We are finally doing what needed to be done 4yrs ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I get off to these losses like a sniffer alone in a room with coach Pop’s gym socks.

We are finally doing what needed to be done 4yrs ago.
    The Spurs need to lose and this is definitely a tank worthy draft, but watching it is a bit like seeing a video of my parents conceiving me. I’m happy I’m here, but actually seeing myself being created is a difficult viewing experience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Branham needs to remake his shoot the release is low and trajectory is too flat. Wesley needs more time in the G league to polish up. Would loved to see more time for Barlow to see where he is now, he seems to improve quite a bit in the G league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Branham needs to remake his shoot the release is low and trajectory is too flat. Wesley needs more time in the G league to polish up. Would loved to see more time for Barlow to see where he is now, he seems to improve quite a bit in the G league.
    This is the consequence of so much young talent all at once.
    Your development team starts getting spread too thin.

Instead of focusing on 1, or 2 guys seriously they have to try to develop many more players all at once and spread they're attention while more rooks are coming in very soon.

There's only so much butter to put on all that toast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doug McDermott does only one thing well, shoot 3 pointers. His shot is flat as , and his career 3G% is 41. Malaki will be fine. He needs to shoot with confidence, and get a lot of shots up to adjust to the NBA distance. It took Vassell 3 seasons to progress from 35 to 36 to 40% from long, even though he shot over 40% both years at FSU. Patience, people.

Thread Information