Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'QAnon shaman,' charged in Capitol riot, changes jails due to food

The Arizona man known as the "QAnon shaman," who is facing criminal charges for his involvement in the Capitol riot last month, was moved to a jail in Virginia on Thursday to accommodate his request for an organic diet.

Jacob Chansley, 33, also known as Jake Angeli, was transferred from the Washington, D.C., jail to the Alexandria Detention Center after a federal judge ordered authorities to meet Chansley’s dietary requirement, officials said.

At a hearing on Wednesday, lawyers for Chansley said he had not eaten in more than a week because of a lack of organic food. The attorneys argued that Chansley needed the food for medical reasons and because it is a tenet of his religious beliefs in shamanism.

D.C. Corrections officials said Chansley’s claims lacked “religious merit,” but U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ruled that Chansley was en led to the organic food on religious grounds. The judge, an appointee of former President Ronald Reagan, said the government was not en led to question the legitimacy of a prisoner’s religious beliefs as long as they are sincerely held.

“Binding Supreme Court precedent forecloses governmental attempts to impeach religious claimants’ sincerity by introducing evidence that other followers of the same sect would perceive their religious obligations differently,” Lamberth wrote.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ol-riot-466098

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soi shaman is a pussy just like derptacular!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soi shaman is a pussy just like derptacular!
    Yet he had ocasio and pelosi in the closet

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hater just called it a coup. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derptacular has always been in the closet.

Am sure he did not touch them but may have asked for beauty secrets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derptacular has always been in the closet.

Am sure he did not touch them but may have asked for beauty secrets.
    derp has a trans fetish tbh, not that theres anything wrong with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...said the government was not en led to question the legitimacy of a prisoner’s religious beliefs as long as they are sincerely held.
    Let the floodgates open to what amenities charged should receive due to "religious beliefs as long as they are sincerely held."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater just called it a coup. Lol
    Well he did have 2 sharp horns. Coulda impaled both Pelosi and AOC in one blow tbqh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    during a peaceful protest?

it would’ve been easier just to beat them with the flag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm sorry. Why just those two?

Which Congressmen or Congresswomen, Republican or Democrat, weren't in fetal position clutching their pearls and were emboldened and courageous enough to confront the attackers in the Capitol?

Where was toughguy Jim Jordan or Patriot paralympian Madison Cawthorn? Where was Annie Oakley Boebert? Were Ocasio and Pelosi the only two rocking Tears for Fears?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater's inferioty complex with women and sick obsession for Ocasio is becoming embarassing, tbh. Little boy can't even post without mentioning Ocasio anymore.

Mommy issues? Rejected in high school? Couldn't get pussy in College? What da ya think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater's inferioty complex with women and sick obsession for Ocasio is becoming embarassing, tbh. Little boy can't even post without mentioning Ocasio anymore.

Mommy issues? Rejected in high school? Couldn't get pussy in College? What da ya think?
    Disagree ma nig

Love women. For example Rashida Tlaib, Illian Omar, Tulsi. They are amazing great women.

You sound like a cuck that likes to wear a pussyhat for their high maintenance high drama women. Good luck w that

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sounds like hater knows rejection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like hater knows rejection.
    You dont? Thats sad nig. Just means you never tried

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You dont? Thats sad nig. Just means you never tried
    So, I was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so was I.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree ma nig

Love women. For example Rashida Tlaib, Illian Omar, Tulsi. They are amazing great women.

You sound like a cuck that likes to wear a pussyhat for their high maintenance high drama women. Good luck w that
    So brave when Tulsi took a stand by voting present on the first impeachment of Dear Nazi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So brave when Tulsi took a stand by voting present on the first impeachment of Dear Nazi.
    Agreed 100%

Her decision, she said, came down to not being swayed by the evidence of misconduct collected by the House Intelligence Committee during the impeachment inquiry and laid out in a lengthy report. “After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no.”

She went on to say she believes Trump is “guilty of wrongdoing,” but that she had serious concerns about the process itself, calling it “a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just remain steadfast facing all the rejections. Replace rejection with high maintenance women.

It wasn’t you, it was them.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed 100%

Her decision, she said, came down to not being swayed by the evidence of misconduct collected by the House Intelligence Committee during the impeachment inquiry and laid out in a lengthy report. “After doing my due diligence in reviewing the 658-page impeachment report, I came to the conclusion that I could not in good conscience vote either yes or no.”

She went on to say she believes Trump is “guilty of wrongdoing,” but that she had serious concerns about the process itself, calling it “a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”
    So being Ben Sasse with s makes her brave.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed 100%

hater loves Tulsi so much he had to Google a copypasta defense for her.

Step up from ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At a hearing on Wednesday, lawyers for Chansley said he had not eaten in more than a week because of a lack of organic food. The attorneys argued that Chansley needed the food for medical reasons and because it is a tenet of his religious beliefs in shamanism.

D.C. Corrections officials said Chansley’s claims lacked “religious merit,” but U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ruled that Chansley was en led to the organic food on religious grounds. The judge, an appointee of former President Ronald Reagan, said the government was not en led to question the legitimacy of a prisoner’s religious beliefs as long as they are sincerely held.

“Binding Supreme Court precedent forecloses governmental attempts to impeach religious claimants’ sincerity by introducing evidence that other followers of the same sect would perceive their religious obligations differently,” Lamberth wrote.
    Judge Lamberth my religion dictates i have this at least twice a week.
    Thank you for honoring my faith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dramatic moment when this man almost made America dieded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dramatic moment when this man almost made America dieded

Probably looking for organic brussel sprouts in the Senate, tbh

Thread Information