Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never understood the whole welfare thing? Isn’t it just like a tiny drop in the bucket compared to our other expenses. Like we are buying a ton of tanks we are never gonna use. Nobody says anything negative about that. As a nation we just waste money. Why pick on welfare. If people need it then they need it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need it but people need to take of themselves
    After a period of time

USA can not afford to give more to welfare so people that come in legally in USA should be able to take of them selves
    Some countries require 20k in bank account to visit country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a bait an switch. We give you money and get rid of TANF and Child Tax Credits... So basically a bunch of nothing.

Jimmerosity
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    This the same govt. that paid out jack to non corporations during the scamdemic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised he didn't offer Medicare vouchers, tbh

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm against giving money to parents as i don't have children, come talk to me when i do

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This the same govt. that paid out jack to non corporations during the scamdemic?
    No, that was Trump’s government. This is now Biden’s government.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a bait an switch. We give you money and get rid of TANF and Child Tax Credits... So basically a bunch of nothing.
    Getting rid of TANF and food stamps is good. (There's the food pantry if you actually need food instead of booze, smokes, etc.) Taking away child tax credits is NOT good.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting rid of TANF and food stamps is good. (There's the food pantry if you actually need food instead of booze, smokes, etc.) Taking away child tax credits is NOT good.
    Are you insinuating that food stamps are used to buy booze and smokes? No, that is not allowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never understood the whole welfare thing? Isn’t it just like a tiny drop in the bucket compared to our other expenses. Like we are buying a ton of tanks we are never gonna use. Nobody says anything negative about that. As a nation we just waste money. Why pick on welfare. If people need it then they need it.
    Most don't... And most sell off their "benefits" for drugs and whatnot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most don't... And most sell off their "benefits" for drugs and whatnot.
    Is there like a percentage you can show me? Like what percentage of people who receive don't need it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there like a percentage you can show me? Like what percentage of people who receive don't need it?
    Is there someone out there making sure they don't sell off their benefits or trade them? I don't think there is but I might be wrong.

Let me rephrase what I said earlier... Those I've known throughout life who get gov't benefits have been those who sell off or trade their benefits for all sorts of things but mainly drugs. Others I hear from that know those on benefits have said the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just cut welfare and let these parents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does sending money directly to them prevents them from buying booze, smokes, etc? It's silly. At least with TANF you have to buy children supplies (which, granted, they could turn around and sell at a loss).

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let me rephrase what I said earlier... Those I've known throughout life who get gov't benefits have been those who sell off or trade their benefits for all sorts of things but mainly drugs. Others I hear from that know those on benefits have said the same.
    As a piece of yourself, the kind of person who would unironically claim that "most people" use gov't benefits for drugs, it's not surprising you surround yourself with ty people.

You could do something positive for your community and probably meet a lot of people who have good reasons for needing benefits and put them to good use. But you'd have to not be a piece of person first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the overall point is that you're basically doing a switcheroo, there's nothing new or improved in this proposal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a piece of yourself, the kind of person who would unironically claim that "most people" use gov't benefits for drugs, it's not surprising you surround yourself with ty people.

You could do something positive for your community and probably meet a lot of people who have good reasons for needing benefits and put them to good use. But you'd have to not be a piece of person first.
    i dont know a single person on welfare or anyone who has ever traded their benefits for drugs yet the resident druggie knows plenty of them tells you all you need to know about what a sad station in life he occupies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You say I surround myself with ty people as if you hangout with me daily or know me personally. It's laughable what you trolls think yall know about someone strictly from a message board. You only know a fraction and only because I tell yall unlike yall chicken losers who pretend to be someone yall aren't.

Stay in your lane you virtue signaling reject!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    so angry, so petulant, so butthurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know a single person on welfare or anyone who has ever traded their benefits for drugs yet the resident druggie knows plenty of them tells you all you need to know about what a sad station in life he occupies
    You've probably been sheltered all your life. Sorry I'm old enough to have had plenty of life experiences and have come into contact with plenty of people from all spectrums unlike people like you who advocate blm and probably never have had a black friend to speak of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there someone out there making sure they don't sell off their benefits or trade them? I don't think there is but I might be wrong.

And people I've met do need them and do use them properly. I've seen negatives too, but overall I see families using them to buy groceries. People do all sorts of things. Doesn't mean you should just cut the whole system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't mean you should just cut the whole system.
    Kind of like the Police, right?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't think he actually knows any of those people, he just probably hears stories about freeloading n****rs from the white meth heads who come to him for their Nazi tattoos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he actually knows any of those people, he just probably hears stories about freeloading n****rs from the white meth heads who come to him for their Nazi tattoos.
    Hey Leetonidas still think my claim earlier is made up? Cute takes on racist terms...

Btw AL, I don't associate nor know any meth heads nor do I do tattoos that promote racism in any way, shape, or form. Yall have such a f'd up view of who I am yet yall claim yall know me so well. Guess what else I don't tattoo? I don't tattoo satanist crap either. Time for you atheists to attack me!

Thread Information