Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we can all agree that AOC and MTG are equally terrible, even if they're polar opposites.
    Well, hold on there a minute. We can say they're both equally horrible in that one has horrible policies and the other is just a horrible, possibly re ed person (I don't think jew lasers has expressed any policy positions?)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's horrible about AOC's policies, other than her being brown and a woman subject of fabricated outrage by rightwing hate media?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QAnon congresswoman says vaccine passports may cause apocalyptic end times

Republicans are panicking over the concept of vaccine passports as polls reveal their base is the most misinformed population on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

"Authoritarian leftists want a Chinese-styled social credit system here in America. Vaccine passports via the Govt or private sector would create a two-tiered caste system," Donald Trump, Jr. tweeted on Monday.

"Every elected GOP officeholder worth a damn should publicly oppose this un-American concept immediately!!!" he demanded.

"They are actually talking about people's ability to buy and sell linked to the vaccine passport.

They might as well call it Biden's Mark of the Beast,"

Greene tweeted, referring to apocalypse in the Book of Revelation.

https://www.rawstory.com/republicans-vaccine-passports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CrossFit Super-Fan Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Been Renounced By The Fitness Brand For Her ‘Dangerous And Deceptive Nonsense’

Before getting into politics, Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) was the co-owner of CrossFit Passion, a CrossFit-affiliated gym in Alpharetta, Georgia. It’s where she trained for the CrossFit Games, and also where she reportedly “openly cheated on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager,” as the Daily Mail memorably put it. Taylor Greene could have lived a perfectly anonymous life helping people lift weights, but instead, she became a transphobic, QAnon-obsessed congresswoman and the frontrunner for the “worst human of 2021.”

She’s become so toxic that even her beloved CrossFit has cut ties with her.

https://www.gonetrending.com/2021/03...eene-crossfit/

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, hold on there a minute. We can say they're both equally horrible in that one has horrible policies and the other is just a horrible, possibly re ed person (I don't think jew lasers has expressed any policy positions?)
    AOC is both of those as well. Not to mention a braying hypocrite and a rat face. es about global warming but flies in a private jet; es about cows and red meat consumption but eats hamburgers; lies about her whereabouts during the capitol hill protest to push an agenda. She's pure evil. I think MTG is more stupid than evil. But both are in denial. I don't think anyone can righteously say either is a "breath of fresh air".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC is both of those as well. Not to mention a braying hypocrite and a rat face. es about global warming but flies in a private jet; es about cows and red meat consumption but eats hamburgers; lies about her whereabouts during the capitol hill protest to push an agenda. She's pure evil. I think MTG is more stupid than evil. But both are in denial. I don't think anyone can righteously say either is a "breath of fresh air".
    I'm not going to tell you she's not a hypocrite, but most of the you listed are terrible twitter/parler/gab counterpoints about the Green New Deal, which is a policy proposal.

She's an opportunist, much like the work she did for Texas during the storm, which in that case was positive opportunism. She knows exactly what she's doing though.

I agree MTG is just stupid. I don't even know what agenda is she there to advance, other than re s can make it to congress too...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to tell you she's not a hypocrite, but most of the you listed are terrible twitter/parler/gab counterpoints about the Green New Deal, which is a policy proposal.

She's an opportunist, much like the work she did for Texas during the storm, which in that case was positive opportunism. She knows exactly what she's doing though.

I agree MTG is just stupid. I don't even know what agenda is she there to advance, other than re s can make it to congress too...
    MTG is just slow upstairs and spends way too much time at some Branch Davidian type QAnon church, but AOC is a sneaky junior master manipulator type... the "work" for Texas after Winter Storm "Uri" was a political ploy much more so than "positive opportunism". It was an opportunity to connive and manipulate and make her agenda/policy look good, or at least better than it was. Especially after Texas Governor Cripple Abbott came off at the time as a bag by blaming renewable energy instead of ERCOT and the greedy power companies.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice clean and press I guess but wtf was that at the end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice clean and press I guess but wtf was that at the end
    yeah those "pull ups" are great... but also the notion that working out is goin to protect you from covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really hope she ends up on a ventilator tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re ed CrossFit should take care of her at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look look he's wishing death on people! Oh my god are we all not outraged?

Lmao Where are you pussy "men" at crying over Leet's death wishing? haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I hope she dies. People do recover from being on a vent you know. Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I hope she dies. People do recover from being on a vent you know. Dumbass
    Sure buddy... Change your tune you !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re ed CrossFit should take care of her at some point.
    Yep. Watching her blow out a knee or a couple lumbar discs would be pretty satisfying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to bury this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Watching her blow out a knee or a couple lumbar discs would be pretty satisfying
    Instead why don't you just stalk her on Facebook and threaten to tattle on her? So satisfying...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marjorie Taylor Greene gets Easter Twitter suspension as conservatives claim

it's an attack on Jesus

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Page 3? Nope