6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    According to Kansas City Missouri Police Department, three vehicles were involved in the crash, which occurred on the southbound ramp onto Interstate 435 from Stadium Drive near Arrowhead Stadium, the Chiefs' home field.

Police said a Chevy Impala was disabled on the ramp, and the driver called family members for assistance. His family members arrived and parked their Chevy Traverse south of the disabled car. A Dodge Ram truck struck both vehicles. A 4-year-old and 5-year-old in the Traverse were transported to a local hospital, with the 5-year-old sustained life threatening injuries, police said.

The condition of the children was unknown Friday night. The drivers of the Impala and Traverse were not injured, police said.

The driver of the truck sustained non-life threatening injuries and was being investigated for impairment, according to the police incident report.

In a search warrant first obtained by CNN affiliate KSHB, police identified Britt Reid as the driver of the Dodge Ram truck. Reid told a responding officer that he had consumed "two to three" drinks after the officer observed an odor of alcohol "emanating" from Reid as well as "bloodshot and red" eyes. Reid also told the police that he takes prescription Adderall, according to the search warrant.

The officer conducted a field-sobriety test and observed signs of impairment, the warrant states.

Reid was taken to a local hospital after complaining of stomach pain.

Reid has not been charged with any crime at this point.

According to the search warrant, a computer check performed by police revealed Reid has had "multiple prior DUI contacts." The police sought and received a judge's permission to collect blood from Reid to assist with their investigation.

In a statement, the Kansas City Chiefs said, "The organization has been made aware of a multi-vehicle accident involving Outside Linebackers Coach, Britt Reid. We are in the process of gathering information, and we will have no further comment at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved."

The Chiefs are scheduled to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV on Sunday in Tampa, Florida. The Chiefs plan to fly to Tampa on Saturday.

The Chiefs have not said whether Reid, who serves as the team's outside linebackers coach, will travel with the team. The team has not responded to requests for additional information.
    Britt Reid: Kansas City Chiefs coach under investigation following car accident that left child with life-threatening injuries (msn.com)

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Andy Reid has a long history of harboring criminals

"Britt Reid was sentenced to eight to 23 months in jail plus five years' probation on gun and drug charges. He can apply for the special drug program after five months. Garrett Reid was sentenced to two to 23 months in the county prison plus one year of probation."

Nov 1, 2007

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Andy Reid has a long history of harboring criminals

"Britt Reid was sentenced to eight to 23 months in jail plus five years' probation on gun and drug charges. He can apply for the special drug program after five months. Garrett Reid was sentenced to two to 23 months in the county prison plus one year of probation."

Nov 1, 2007
    Dude OD'd on heroin in 2012.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Throw his ass in jail

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In before Andy overcomes adversity story line....again

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess having such a fatass for a dad makes a man a drunken druggy?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    white people
    can’t have fun without alcohol smh

Imagine making all that money and not calling an Uber

Colored folks OTOH never drink and drive.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    white people

I don't know the stats on DUI by race stats; whites could be the worst offenders.

As for Reid, NFL has a free taxi program to prevent this. I know it's for the players; but I assume it's for the coaches too.

I don't know the stats on DUI by race stats; whites could be the worst offenders.

As for Reid, NFL has a free taxi program to prevent this. I know it's for the players; but I assume it's for the coaches too.
    Even if not free, he pulls what, 500K a year?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    white people

There is a privilege in this country. But the wealthy and nepotism

Son of a B.....

Reid will be allowed to drive while awaiting trial, but he’ll have restrictions.

Andy Reid’s Son Britt Pleads Not Guilty – OutKick

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even if not free, he pulls what, 500K a year?
    500K a year these days is middle class not rich. Can't even buy a decent house on a decent lot near a decent sized city for that anymore.

^ At 500K you could hire someone to log in/log out and make up more profiles for you, right?

Or would you miss the fulfillment?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    500K a year these days is middle class not rich. Can't even buy a decent house on a decent lot near a decent sized city for that anymore.
    ...I saw MultTrolls quote of you and I was sure you said something pretty stupid. Which of course you did.

$500,000 in income puts you somewhere above the top 5% in terms of income and a clear pathway into becoming rich by most peoples' definition. And most people don't base buying a house off of one year's income.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...I saw MultTrolls quote of you and I was sure you said something pretty stupid. Which of course you did.

$500,000 in income puts you somewhere above the top 5% in terms of income and a clear pathway into becoming rich by most peoples' definition. And most people don't base buying a house off of one year's income.
    I'm clearly not most people and you haven't seen the astronomical increase in house prices since covid started.

A year is a very long time, a very large chunk out of one's life... not very many years to live life, so might as well get rich quick and live the dream as soon as you can before you're too old and decrepit to enjoy it. Before you have to worry about 20 various doctor checkups and getting cancer every year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    44 / 50

This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

View Post

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    44 / 50

View Post
    Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

Might want to try that blue link, since you already tried the purple.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    44 / 50

View Post
    Then what are you even doing here, gs? There's like four posters in this forum. STFU.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then what are you even doing here, gs? There's like four posters in this forum. STFU.
    That's funny that any word with a " " or " " is censored but " " is OK.

Why I ignore Andy? Because 99% of his thoughts are wrong. And if you tell him why, he ignores it. IRL, I wouldn't bother talking to someone like that. Why would I do it here?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    That's funny that any word with a " " or " " is censored but " " is OK.

Why I ignore Andy? Because 99% of his thoughts are wrong. And if you tell him why, he ignores it. IRL, I wouldn't bother talking to someone like that. Why would I do it here?
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

3 years is all phat phuck Jr. gets.
    Had the nerve to ask for no time and probation.

Can you imagine some politicians legislating while sitting around in a room and deciding "Hey if someone is drunk af and plows into a parked car and kills or maims people, lets make it 7 years max with option of less." I mean how sick is the law?

Ex-Chiefs assistant Britt Reid gets 3-year prison sentence (espn.com)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    3 years is all phat phuck Jr. gets.
    Had the nerve to ask for no time and probation.

Can you imagine some politicians legislating while sitting around in a room and deciding "Hey if someone is drunk af and plows into a parked car and kills or maims people, lets make it 7 years max with option of less." I mean how sick is the law?

Ex-Chiefs assistant Britt Reid gets 3-year prison sentence (espn.com)
    The judge gave leniency after hearing that Britt had to watch Demarcus Robinson drop wide open bombs for years. Kareem Hunt was also granted special cir stances because of this tbh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah but he draws funny mustaches on players tho

Thread Information