Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    People aren’t just looking at 1 year. He was good before and was running for his life all year. Someone will think if they can get him behind a good o line he can return to form. He is young as well, plenty of time to recover/salvage his career.

If wentz gets traded a First will be involved. Whether current year first or future 1st. I’ll NFL forum ele bet you on that . We can just make it for next year, forever not being able to post in nfl forum would be detrimental to your health. I assume you are going to pussy out on this though o
    Yeah but great QBs transcend mediocre or worse O-lines, average QBs can look great behind great O-lines. Dak looked great when the Cowboys o-line peaked, Wentz looked fantastic behind the historically great pass protecting O-Line of the 2017 Eagles, that rushed for 9 yards per carry in the Super Bowl against Belichick's vaunted rush D and didn't give up any sacks or pressures -- while protecting a pocket statue QB in Foles -- aka, historically great pass protection.

Most of the time you're not going to have 4 pro bowlers on the o-line like the Eagles that year. Either you get a medium priced QB and invest in a great OL or you get a transcendent QB like Mahomes/Brady/Wilson who can do great things despite a bad O-Line.

Though the Bucs D-Line shredding the Chiefs O-Line has changed that theory quite a bit of QB vs. O-Line priority. Especially when you consider, say, the 2017 Eagles Super Bowl run.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Just as an FYI your on ignore Andy. I’ve grown tired of sifting through your nonsense. This will be the be the one time I let you know

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Just as an FYI your on ignore Andy. I’ve grown tired of sifting through your nonsense. This will be the be the one time I let you know
    seconded

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    J.J. Watt to Tampa on a minimum contract? I'll allow it.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Blew my mind JJ is only 31 yrs old. Would have guessed atleast 3 years older

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Improbable that Watt doesn't sign with the Steelers at this point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    implying little scatback Damien Williams, mr. come up short on 3rd and 1, would have made a difference.
    He was HUGE in the previous Super Bowl.

Good try, bud.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Cousins on the last year of his contract. Vikings need a franchise QB / backup QB.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...wo-draft-picks

The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to trade star quarterback Carson Wentz to the Indianapolis Colts for a 2021 third-round draft pick and a conditional 2022 second-round pick that could turn into a first-rounder, league sources tell ESPN.

The Eagles will receive the 85th overall pick in this year's draft, and the conditional second-rounder can become a first-round pick based on Wentz's playing time, according to sources. Wentz needs to play at least 75% of the Colts' offensive snaps for the 2022 conditional pick to convey to a first-rounder, according to sources.

The pick also could become a first-rounder if Wentz plays at least 70% of the snaps and the Colts reach the playoffs. But the worst the 2022 pick can be is a second-rounder, meaning the Eagles are assured of netting two value picks for the former No. 2 overall selection in the 2016 draft.

Wth does Indy think, he's going to have some resurgence?

Jets are considering Watson? Or is this just sports writer filling in space.

Lets see, you could have tanked for Longhair and given up nothing.....or you can give the Texans a load and have Watsons 40 million a year contract thus gutting any legit rebuild for years to come.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wth does Indy think, he's going to have some resurgence?
    His best days of football came when Frank Reich (Indy HC now) was the OC of the Eagles, and his performance substantially dropped after Reich went to Indy... ya think?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile....at 's Training Camp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybl1Y_BNot0

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Not the biggest Cam fan, but that was disrespectful. Cam was MVP and solid, good qb for the most part of his career. He organized camp and this is gra ude he's got?
    Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 02-23-2021 at 06:47 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Anyone looking at this Hensley/Judon ?

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/20...to-leak-photos

Like, if Hensley were actually cheating on his wife (and no, Judon is clearly joking about that whole thing), then Hensley is the dude in the wrong. It's crazy that folks are only talking about this in terms of potential blackmail (which again, it's not). If Hensley were really going around strip clubs partying with NFL players and cheating on his wife, then he's not the victim.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Also (and maybe someone like spurraider21 could speak better to this), but this wouldn't be libel, since it's obviously absurd. "Defamatory" statements that are obviously false and hyperbolic aren't supposed to fall under libel laws. So Hensley trying to threaten legal action probably wouldn't work, though I guess just the risk of a court battle will be enough of a deterrent for this to keep going.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    JJ Watt to AZ

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Watt for turning down the Green and Gold. WTF Arizona????

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Watt for turning down the Green and Gold. WTF Arizona????
    Rumor in Houston was that he and Hopkins had a sexual relationship which is why management got rid of DHop.
    Watt moving to Arizona confirms it.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Dafuq

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rumor in Houston was that he and Hopkins had a sexual relationship which is why management got rid of DHop.
    Watt is a 6'6" 300 power bottom for the BBC

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mayock

raiders have gutten his entire 2019 free agent class (his first one).

tyrell williams - cut
    lamarcus joyner - cut
    trent brown - traded

they also cut gabe jackson. will likely cut mariota if they cant find a team willing to throw a late pick for him. once mariota is moved, that would put them about 45 mil under the cap, but will have a number of holes on the OL as well as the disaster which has been their defense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    a lot of players getting tagged

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Thankful too see the packers didn’t tag Jones. That would have been unfortunate.

will be happy to see him get paid....elsewhere

Thread Information