Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah the Agholor signing was the one big misfire yesterday. He’s at least a deep threat that the defense has to somewhat respect, which is unfortunately light years ahead of what they had last year.

I like Bourne, I could see him doing Amendola stuff for them, hopefully in the playoffs too.
    i have nothing but good things to say about what Agholor did for us last year... came in on a prove-it deal and became one of the better deep threats in the league. he also showed more chemistry with carr than any receiver other than crabtree. sucks to see him go, but yeah they were never going to pay that much for him (maybe 7-8 mil per year).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

extending him 1-2 months into his breakout season was one of gruden's few savvy moves. locked in thru the 2023 season too

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

extending him 1-2 months into his breakout season was one of gruden's few savvy moves. locked in thru the 2023 season too
    Gronk might have the legacy and Kelce the name and notoriety, but Waller is presently the most unstoppable receiving TE in the league

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Simply The GOAT.

This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Simply The GOAT.

Ignoring MM was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Even though I knew he was re ed, I'd find myself arguing with him and making counterpoints to every ridiculous post he made.
    At this point, I bet I've saved at least half a day of my life to do more productive things.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Simply The GOAT.

Only pussies & assholes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Linsley to the Chargers to become the highest-paid center in NFL history. Packers have now lost 2 Pro Bowl offensive linemen (Linsley and Bulaga) to the Chargers in as many offseasons.

Packers got much worse by bringing back Jones at a replaceable position and losing arguably the best center in the league, albeit Linsley was very expensive, but the Packers really needed to bring him back -- PFF ranked him #1 in 2020 at center for both pass protection and run blocking. Outside of Bakhtiari, who's health is questionable, the Packers offensive line is no longer a core strength.

If Wilson goes go to Chicago it would be fun as to see Rodgers-Wilson twice a year for at least a couple years but the Packers might consider moving on from Rodgers and re-building because Wilson + that gaudy Bears defense would be better than the Packers with Aaron Rodgers, good set of offensive skill players but a shaky defense and now-shaky offensive line.

Really like Bama RB Najee Harris, at 6-2 230 with 4.4 speed what is not to like? Not a fan of using first round picks on running backs but hard to pass this guy up.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont have an explanation for the raiders releasing rodney hudson

makes no sense on any level

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont have an explanation for the raiders releasing rodney hudson

makes no sense on any level
    32, and, part of the Gruden's OLine overhaul, Gabe Jackson also getting cut. But financially it would have made sense to keep Hudson another year, and he's still a top 3 run blocking center and top 10 in pass protection. He has had a few snapping issues.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah
    Simply The GOAT.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah
    Simply The GOAT.

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Dalton...

Pace must have black-mail material on the old lady, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dalton...

Pace must have black-mail material on the old lady, tbh.
    Dalton is the back up, don't worry

They can still trade three firsts to the Seahawks for Russ or whatever

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i guess other teams want to tank too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cardinals now have AJ Green AND DeAndre Hopkins AND Rodney Hudson. That offense. They still have Christian Kirk and Andy Isabella, too. AND JJ Watt. They must be favored to win the NFC West, right?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills sign Mitc Trubiskey, NFL= ed

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders have made a couple of nice moves (Yannick Ngakoue, John Brown, Quinton Jefferson) and some god awful moves (jettisoning the OL, paying Kenyan ing Drake)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills sign Mitc Trubiskey, NFL= ed
    Actually a good backup. He really is the NFL's "poor man's Josh Allen". Same skillset and athleticism just about 8-10 points lower on all the non-physical QB attributes

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    got mariota to cut his pay from 10.5mil to 3.5. nice. frees up 7 mil in cap space, we retain a high end backup, and he becomes more tradeable

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Suh back too? Damn.....

I've never been the type of football fan that is confident in his team. It's due to the fact of being a Tampa Bay and Mississippi State fan for far too long. I've seen just about every way to lose over the past 30 years. But, boy am I singing a different tune about this years Buccaneers team. Them boys stacked. Give them a real offseason to gel even more....lights out on defense especially. You all playing for 2nd place. Insert Vince Carter "It's over" gif........
    Last edited by Silver&Black; 03-24-2021 at 10:23 PM.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Suh back too? Damn.....

I've never the type of football fan that is confident in his team. It's due to the fact of being a Tampa Bay and Mississippi State fan for far too long. I've seen just about every way to lose over the past 30 years. But, boy am I singing a different tune about this years Buccaneers team. Them boys stacked. Give them a real offseason to gel even more....lights out on defense especially. You all playing for 2nd place. Insert Vince Carter "It's over" gif........
    you worry about a 2011 Packers type scenario... where they come off the unlikely championship and dominate the league but it all falls apart when they have to play a playoff game.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    you worry about a 2011 Packers type scenario... where they come off the unlikely championship and dominate the league but it all falls apart when they have to play a playoff game.
    Take that Buccaneers skin off. Fair-weather ass fans. Seen more Buccaneers gear in the past month that I have in the past 20 years. We know who you are......

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Take that Buccaneers skin off. Fair-weather ass fans. Seen more Buccaneers gear in the past month that I have in the past 20 years. We know who you are......
    Oh nah, I picked them to start the playoffs as my Cowboys were long gone since week 5. I'm very proud of them for taking down GB in GB. And I love Brady. Rodgers.

Though I admire you and I'll be the first one to vouch for you that you stuck with the Bucs throughout the Winston and Freeman eras of suckiness.

Thread Information