Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    lawrence is the best qb prospect since Luck
    Both beast moded in college. Disappointing that Luck didn't fully materialize in the pros.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both beast moded in college. Disappointing that Luck didn't fully materialize in the pros.
    He did but they waited too late to draft a decent offensive line.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    his last 2 seasons were his 2 best, and the colts were finally stacked when he decided to hang em up. they then wasted a year with Brissett and the next season, Rivers was on his last legs. Luck with these Colts teams... with that OL, would have been a monster

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hopefully he's a Niner before the season starts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Betting on the draft. Good stuff.

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-time-to...132114702.html

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mock drafts seem futile this year, so i'm not putting in the time to make one.

just gonna spit out some thoughts... the Niners would be insane to have given up all that draft capital just to take Mac Jones. the smoke has been nonstop, but for whatever reason i'm refusing to believe they're actually going to pull that trigger

as for the raiders in round 1:

best case scenarios: a blue chipper like Micah Parsons falls. doesnt fill a huge need, but imo you grab that talent. i feel similarly about Christian Darrisaw at OT. i like him more than Slater tbh...

scenarios i'd be pleased with:

- i'd be pleasantly surprised (but not holding my breath) that they'll take an edge talent like Ojulari or Phillips in the first round. doesnt seem likely.
    - if Darrisaw is gone and EDGE isn't in the plans, i think trading back makes the most sense
    - if they insist on making a pick at 17, i'd like Teven Jenkins, Trevon Moehrig, or Alija Vera-Tucker

wildcard scenario: take a gamble on Caleb Farley w/ his health issues.

anything else, like taking a LB not named Parsons, or reaching for another one of the tackles like Cosmi/Leatherwood... would be bad.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners and Packers in talks for Aaron Rodgers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rodgers to Kittle

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Second biggest day of the NFL season is tonight!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mock drafts seem futile this year, so i'm not putting in the time to make one.

just gonna spit out some thoughts... the Niners would be insane to have given up all that draft capital just to take Mac Jones. the smoke has been nonstop, but for whatever reason i'm refusing to believe they're actually going to pull that trigger

as for the raiders in round 1:

best case scenarios: a blue chipper like Micah Parsons falls. doesnt fill a huge need, but imo you grab that talent. i feel similarly about Christian Darrisaw at OT. i like him more than Slater tbh...

scenarios i'd be pleased with:

- i'd be pleasantly surprised (but not holding my breath) that they'll take an edge talent like Ojulari or Phillips in the first round. doesnt seem likely.
    - if Darrisaw is gone and EDGE isn't in the plans, i think trading back makes the most sense
    - if they insist on making a pick at 17, i'd like Teven Jenkins, Trevon Moehrig, or Alija Vera-Tucker

wildcard scenario: take a gamble on Caleb Farley w/ his health issues.

anything else, like taking a LB not named Parsons, or reaching for another one of the tackles like Cosmi/Leatherwood... would be bad.
    The Raiders need to stop living in mediocrity and either make the playoffs and contend soon or else trade Carr and tank because hovering around .500 isn't going to get the team anywhere, especially when the team continues to lose in ridiculously stupid ways like the Ryan Fitzpatrick Dolphins loss

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Niners and Packers in talks for Aaron Rodgers
    So you're saying there's a chance I'd actually root for Aaron Rodgers. Please make this happen. 15-2 tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Antonio Brown back to Bucs. All the Bucs' starters/players that take the field on game nights, all back for 2021. #RunItBack

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers with Rodgers defeats Bucs

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no chance packers would ever send Rodgers to the Niners. they'd want him out of the conference. i think Broncos are the best bet, imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    oh boy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Packers mgmt. doing it again. First Favre, now Rodgers.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    oh boy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't like any of the QBs outside Lawrence, but Mac Jones is the worst of them imo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Trade AR for the #2 pick and draft Zach Wilson, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't like any of the QBs outside Lawrence, but Mac Jones is the worst of them imo.
    after you called Josh Allen... i'll give you benefit of the doubt on QB evals

i do like Fields though (or Lance on a team that can have him sit for a year and clean his mechanics)

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    after you called Josh Allen... i'll give you benefit of the doubt on QB evals

i do like Fields though (or Lance on a team that can have him sit for a year and clean his mechanics)
    Trey Lance has a chance to be good, but he'll be extremely dependent on a strong system to grow in (wouldn't hate the Niners taking him since they obviously have one). Wilson, Fields, and Jones are hype products imo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Trey Lance has a chance to be good, but he'll be extremely dependent on a strong system to grow in (wouldn't hate the Niners taking him since they obviously have one). Wilson, Fields, and Jones are hype products imo.
    i like Lance to the Niners a lot. they can still be solid with Jimmy G for a year

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Zero surprises there. AFC is gonna be a bloodbath with all these elite QBs in a few years.

Thread Information