My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Real season starts today boys

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't take any credit away from the Bucs D. But the Chiefs O was pretty anemic. Maybe if Williams hadn't taken the year off...
    implying little scatback Damien Williams, mr. come up short on 3rd and 1, would have made a difference.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Where does everyone think Wentz ends up? Indy seems to make the most sense, I’m not sure they pony up what is needed though.

apparently they didn’t even offer up a first for stafford

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where does everyone think Wentz ends up? Indy seems to make the most sense, I’m not sure they pony up what is needed though.

apparently they didn’t even offer up a first for stafford

Wouldn't shock me if Philly doubles down on Wentz and trades Hurts since his trade value is higher right now. I can't see anyone bailing Philly out with a high pick considering Wentz's horrible contract.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me if Philly doubles down on Wentz and trades Hurts since his trade value is higher right now. I can't see anyone bailing Philly out with a high pick considering Wentz's horrible contract.
    They said a few days ago they are actively looking to trade him. Apparently have been close to getting a deal done.

a lot of qb needy teams. Imagine one of them gives more than they should for wentz

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They said a few days ago they are actively looking to trade him. Apparently have been close to getting a deal done.

a lot of qb needy teams. Imagine one of them gives more than they should for wentz
    Another logical choice would be Bears because they have DeFilippo and also the Eagles can get Foles and maybe a 2nd back.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Belichick should draft all wide receivers and pray that one of them pans out. If he whiffs on all 7 or whatever then just retire.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Belichick should draft all wide receivers and pray that one of them pans out. If he whiffs on all 7 or whatever then just retire.
    I hope he trades out of the first round and then uses all his 2nd round picks on corners and safeties who will be out of the NFL in 5 yrs.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Another logical choice would be Bears because they have DeFilippo and also the Eagles can get Foles and maybe a 2nd back.
    This would be a ing awful trade for the Eagles

you aren’t trading wentz without getting a first back. You have some of the most routinely re ed takes on the NFL forum Andy. And why the would they want foles? He was so bad the bears decided ing Mitch was a better option

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My Niners could use a QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This would be a ing awful trade for the Eagles

you aren’t trading wentz without getting a first back. You have some of the most routinely re ed takes on the NFL forum Andy. And why the would they want foles? He was so bad the bears decided ing Mitch was a better option
    How is ing Wentz (worse than 2019 Jameis Winston last year) worth a first round pick? Seriously. He's definitely not in the Stafford tier.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My Niners could use a QB
    I think they'll get Prescott or Rodgers.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    My Niners could use a QB
    Well take the wop sensation back in NE.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well take the wop sensation back in NE.
    He is a good system QB after all. Though he does make random gaffes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think we draft QB and he sits under Jimmy for 2021

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ""I never realized just how many holes the Chiefs have to fill next season and with very little cap space. They will need an overhaul of the Oline, Fisher not due back until atleast November, They may cut him to free up some cap space. Schwartz back issues are a problem, it's been 4 months and doesn't seem to be getting better. 3 of their other Olinemen are free agents. They need a #2 WR. Watkins is a free agent. Robinson and Hardman are not that good. They need another Edge rusher. Their Linebackers aren't that good. Breeland their #1 CB is a free agent. All this and the aura of them being unbeatable are gone makes me feel alot different about them going into next season. And how many times has a team made it to three consecutive SB's? History is not on their side."

Yikes. Have a seat for a few years.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Lol no to both. Especially Rodgers. No way the packers are trading him. They have already said as much. And jerruh is gonna give Dak a big fat contract and your gonna like it

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    How is ing Wentz (worse than 2019 Jameis Winston last year) worth a first round pick? Seriously. He's definitely not in the Stafford tier.
    People aren’t just looking at 1 year. He was good before and was running for his life all year. Someone will think if they can get him behind a good o line he can return to form. He is young as well, plenty of time to recover/salvage his career.

If wentz gets traded a First will be involved. Whether current year first or future 1st. I’ll NFL forum ele bet you on that . We can just make it for next year, forever not being able to post in nfl forum would be detrimental to your health. I assume you are going to pussy out on this though o

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I hope he trades out of the first round and then uses all his 2nd round picks on corners and safeties who will be out of the NFL in 5 yrs.
    Blowing a 2nd rounder on a former lacrosse player from Rutgers is always in play tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Blowing a 2nd rounder on a former lacrosse player from Rutgers is always in play tbh
    What’s Guinea Greg Schiano doing these days? If he’s coaching a college team, Belichick will spend half his draft picks on players from that school.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Ballard isn't going to give up multiple 1sts for Wentz when his contract is dog , he has character concerns, and he's coming off a terrible season.

Eagles should have to attach a pick to take on Wentz contract.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Ballard isn't going to give up multiple 1sts for Wentz when his contract is dog , he has character concerns, and he's coming off a terrible season.

Eagles should have to attach a pick to take on Wentz contract.
    Correct about multiple 1st. Gonna have to give up at least 1 first though tbh. Would be better off getting the future first than current. Something like a future 1st and current 3rd or 4th should get the job done

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    JJ Watt would look good in green and gold
    Does he got anything left?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Would be amazing to land watt. Grew up in Wisconsin. For a cheap enough deal on a contender he’s well worth it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would be amazing to land watt. Grew up in Wisconsin. For a cheap enough deal on a contender he’s well worth it.
    I think Pittsburgh has to be the favorite though even though they grew up in SW Milwaukee metro.

Thread Information