Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    dno about "unfair" but football team success does tend to skew toward having good qb play more than any other single position.
    I mean take an offensive lineman. Even if he dominates every play in every game he'll never sniff an MVP trophy

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What era are you referring to? The 90s? Most definitely not today's load management NBA.....
    I think you get the point.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I mean take an offensive lineman. Even if he dominates every play in every game he'll never sniff an MVP trophy
    i dont disagree. but nobody in their right mind, when starting a football team on a blank slate, would just to take anthony munoz as their first pick instead of a guy like brady

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont disagree. but nobody in their right mind, when starting a football team on a blank slate, would just to take anthony munoz as their first pick instead of a guy like brady
    And to think the Chiefs were probably a Muñoz type player away from making last night's game a compe ive shootout instead of the slaughterfest it was.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kicker, punter, OL

WRs and TEs have never won MVP but I think it could be possible. Problem is the very high WR number years tend to be on middling or losing team (like Calvin's 2K year where Detroit wen 4-12) because very high receiving yards tend to mean the team is playing mostly from behind a lot.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nicklaus still had more

Thread Information