Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alperen Sengun

Born : 25 July 2002 (age 18)
    Height : 6-10 ( maybe 6-9 depends on the reports)
    Weight : 240 lbs
    Wingspan :
    Club : Besiktas ( Turkey)

I will follow what Dejounte started with one prospect i really like for next nba draft . I watched some tapes about next year draft class, specially inside guys as i think we need some youth inside.

One prospect that i really like is Turkish Alperen Sengun. He is killing it in the Turkish League wich is not easy at his age and he made some really good games in the FIBA europe cup wich his the third level of europe cups ( not so high).

He averages nearly 20 pts and 10 rebounds in the turkish league ( 63 % shooting - 78% FT while having two assists two blocks) and he is now 14 in espn NBADRAFT best avalaible player and Between 15 and 20 in some mocks.

PLUS :

- Young age and potential
    - Inside Game ( Nice Touch)
    - Footwork
    - Blocks/Rebounds ( Really good on the offensive glass)
    - BB IQ/ Maturity
    - Hustle/Motor
    - Passing game

MINUS :

- Mobility/Lateral quickness ( can he swicth on the perimeter easily ?)
    - Not bad but not elite athletism
    - Outside shoot ( he can shoot from the perimeter but that's not the major part of his offensive game now)
    - Height ( could be a little bit small if he is 6'9)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty impressive at 18 years old to be leading a decent Turkish League team in points, rebounds, blocks, and steals. His team is 10-10, and has lost twice to Anadolu Efes (the best team in that league, and currently 21-0), but both games were compe ive. Definitely a nice prospect to keep an eye on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy was near the top of my list when I started looking at 2021 prospects. However, I noticed that he wasn't very quick laterally and then I tried so hard to like him after that and tried to watch more games to see if he can salvage it in some way. He seems like a 5 instead of a 4, has great post up moves and passing ability. Just concerned he will have trouble in the modern NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty impressive at 18 years old to be leading a decent Turkish League team in points, rebounds, blocks, and steals. His team is 10-10, and has lost twice to Anadolu Efes (the best team in that league, and currently 21-0), but both games were compe ive. Definitely a nice prospect to keep an eye on.
    Yes i think he'll climb the board and securise a top 15 in this draft.

This guy was near the top of my list when I started looking at 2021 prospects. However, I noticed that he wasn't very quick laterally and then I tried so hard to like him after that and tried to watch more games to see if he can salvage it in some way. He seems like a 5 instead of a 4, has great post up moves and passing ability. Just concerned he will have trouble in the modern NBA.
    I have the same concern, imo he can survive in the league with his IQ and motor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah if he was two inches taller he would be a great Center he gives you a lot on offense and defense very high floor kinda player he will probably go late first round.

Thread Information