Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More broadly, like many corporations, Disney has been politicizing its business. Full disclosure: I am a Christian and a conservative Republican, so the people who run Disney and I do not see eye to eye.

like you couldn't tell after reading the first two paragraphs

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    More broadly, like many corporations, Disney has been politicizing its business. Full disclosure: I am a Christian and a conservative Republican, so the people who run Disney and I do not see eye to eye.

like you couldn't tell after reading the first two paragraphs
    I could tell from the photo, I didn't even read the article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could tell from the photo, I didn't even read the article.
    There's always an opportunity with these things, tbh... wouldn't surprise me if the MyPillow guy would announce he's creating a Disneyworld for conservatives... just get a chuckle of thinking what the attractions would be

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's always an opportunity with these things, tbh... wouldn't surprise me if the MyPillow guy would announce he's creating a Disneyworld for conservatives... just get a chuckle of thinking what the attractions would be
    Come to Florida's MAGA World!

Experience one-of-a-kind rides, like the Politically Incorrect Traffickers of the Caribbean! Go to the edge on our Flat Earth Coaster.

Kids will love the Tea Party ride, which is modelled after the other park's Tea Cups ride but features loaded AR-15's.

Visit our Hall of Presidents and hear America's past Presidents discuss why Donald Trump is the greatest president in our great history and how they conspired to steal the 2020 election from him.

Conveniently shuttle to and from the parking lot in our MAGAbus, assembled from golf carts President Trump actually rode in during his presidency!

*MAGA World is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of residence and citizenship not necessary for employment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm thinking a recreation of the founding fathers drafting the cons ution, where they remark "we should make gun ownership a mandatory, inalienable right. Look at Chicago for christ sake!", complete with black slaves in white gloves serving tea, and no women in the entire play...

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Florida wants to be the home of MAGA-world they've got some serious catch-up work to do with Kentucky.

World's first creationist museum opens in Kentucky

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If Florida wants to be the home of MAGA-world they've got some serious catch-up work to do with Kentucky.

World's first creationist museum opens in Kentucky
    I mean the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City is basically a creation museum with bonus footage.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City is basically a creation museum with bonus footage.
    Touche'

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Reporting from Europe

Surprisingly no one mentioned USA. Polska is legit alpha Nation. People know only their lives matter and we will fight off any weird foreign invasion

Granted EU helped but damn Warsaw and Krakow did it right. When I grew up we were under occupation and to see how these cities thrive today. Nigdy się nie damy

Thread Information