Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably a thread on this somewhere, I tried searching and no luck.

Found one or two, but any thoughts?

Full federal decriminalization looks possible this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Prohibition on pot is stupid and making it legal will be the biggest dent this country can make against filthy Mexican drug cartels.

Those s can keep their weed on their side of the border. I pay $50 a zip for decent, honest, American outdoor here in Cali. The that Texans will pay $20 a gram for.

Eliminating dirty Mexican drug dealers from sending their dramatically inferior weed to the fat people in Texas will eliminate massive amounts of silly possession cases, freeing up the Texas court systems while killing the enemy.

Mexican meth isn't moving the needle and the cartels can't get their coke across the borders to save their lives, so just finish off these relics of ancient drug-dealing and keep everything 100% domestic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I would only invest in medicinal stock.

The recreational stuff seems like it'll go the way of vaping .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, yeah, the rec stuff is going away like you being a walking punchline 15 years later is going away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be controlled by the tabacco companies and paid off politicians.

If you can get inside info on that, go for it. They along with the hedge fund pigs will choose which stocks blow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought me some pot stock thanks to my boy CosmicCowboy

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Prohibition on pot is stupid and making it legal will be the biggest dent this country can make against filthy Mexican drug cartels.

Those s can keep their weed on their side of the border. I pay $50 a zip for decent, honest, American outdoor here in Cali. The that Texans will pay $20 a gram for.

Eliminating dirty Mexican drug dealers from sending their dramatically inferior weed to the fat people in Texas will eliminate massive amounts of silly possession cases, freeing up the Texas court systems while killing the enemy.

Mexican meth isn't moving the needle and the cartels can't get their coke across the borders to save their lives, so just finish off these relics of ancient drug-dealing and keep everything 100% domestic.
    Nah, I can get an oz for under $300, people just drive it or mail it here from legal states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I can get an oz for under $300, people just drive it or mail it here from legal states
    I just ask my brother in wyoming/sister in colorado. visit them once a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

u an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This gon' age like milk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just personal anecdote, no research. If you guys have some hard research I'm all ears.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone in on Sundial? Thoughts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve got APHA and SNDL early on and both up nearly 400% since I bought them.

Wondering when I should get out. Seems like a bubble, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought it on a whim at $.78 per share in early December. It’s trading at $3.38. Supposedly they completely changed their management at the end of last year. Heard about it on r/pennystocks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than $200 and better... LA's sucked and was taxed back to prices of a decade ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake's advice should never be taken seriously just like Blake himself. He's a clown!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am loading up on US MSO's. I am expecting multibaggers 3X to 20X over the next 5 years as Safe banking and 280tax rules change and US Canadian OTC stocks can uplist to NASDAQ. There will be a lot of consolidation and huge upside as pension funds, hedge funds, etc. get on board. Ultimately pot stocks will carry the same earnings/stock multiples as regular commodities. Think Starbucks. The market is enormous.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 02-11-2021 at 03:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake's advice should never be taken seriously just like Blake himself. He's a clown!
    WHY U FOLLOW ME AROUND GOD BLESS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sundial is one of the worst Canadian stocks. This is all a Robinhood play against shorts. I would take my profit and run as there is no way their fundamentals match the stock price.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sundial is one of the worst Canadian stocks. This is all a Robinhood play against shorts. I would take my profit and run as there is no way their fundamentals match the stock price.
    Thanks. I'm going in on MSOS. More of an ETF guy and I like that their focus is the US market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's super expensive. You can get QPs for that same amount here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a chunk of CURLF and CRLBF that have run nicely and are gonna be guaranteed winners in legalization but am also running some smaller players in specific markets that may have a better multiple X run later. JUSHF, HRVSF, RWBYF and SLGWF. They are all down today with the crap going on with the Canadian pot stock runs which I see as a huge buying opportunity before the next surge up. I got ed around on a delayed closing on some real estate I just sold or I would have dropped another 100K today. Hope this down draft holds till Monday.

What you want to look for is states with limited number of licensed providers in states going from medical to recreational. They already have the vertically integrated supply in place from seed to shelf. The real money is going to be in the value added branded products like vapes, edibles, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the Feds legalize they are still going to leave the details to the states like they do with alcohol. You just have to be in the right players in the right locations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a chunk of CURLF and CRLBF that have run nicely and are gonna be guaranteed winners in legalization but am also running some smaller players in specific markets that may have a better multiple X run later. JUSHF, HRVSF, RWBYF and SLGWF. They are all down today with the crap going on with the Canadian pot stock runs which I see as a huge buying opportunity before the next surge up. I got ed around on a delayed closing on some real estate I just sold or I would have dropped another 100K today. Hope this down draft holds till Monday.

What you want to look for is states with limited number of licensed providers in states going from medical to recreational. They already have the vertically integrated supply in place from seed to shelf. The real money is going to be in the value added branded products like vapes, edibles, etc.
    Thanks for the list. I'm pretty much only going after sub $5 stocks recently and trying to catch the massive runs. Also looking at JUVAF.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's super expensive. You can get QPs for that same amount here.
    not as bad as it could be, but another reason I want to move when my daughter graduates

Thread Information