NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    inb4 "i have gay friends"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    maybe if you werent foaming at the mouth to find a way to justify your phobia you would have caught on a lot earlier
    foaming at the mouth? damn you progressives live in a make believe world. You also think I'm phobic? First off, I'm not afraid of gay people in the least and second of all I know plenty who are in my circle you dumbass.

You come across as such a SR. Damn you're ing pathetic bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how clever! if we're being honest here I probably know a whole of a lot more gays than you, trans than you, blacks than you, asians than you, etc... You are the one who's clearly upset by this reality; get out there and make some diverse friends you stupid .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    JK you're a puto

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Jesus ing christ we have moved into uncharted territory of Joey being dumb

And let me help you with your response Joey... stalker coward and some drivel about being some kind of fake tough guy

Go bend over and let gangster buddy you in the ass again. We all know you are here repressing the feelings you have for other men with all your phony horse persona.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Next post
    foaming at the mouth? damn you progressives live in a make believe world. You also think I'm phobic? First off, I'm not afraid of gay people in the least and second of all I know plenty who are in my circle you dumbass.

You come across as such a SR. Damn you're ing pathetic bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jesus ing christ we have moved into uncharted territory of Joey being dumb

And let me help you with your response Joey... stalker coward and some drivel about being some kind of fake tough guy

Go bend over and let gangster buddy you in the ass again. We all know you are here repressing the feelings you have for other men with all your phony horse persona.
    Go get your camera man puto!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow Nostradumbass!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good ep. Probably the most accurate to the level in the game thus far, minus the fact that there are no infected

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    very well done episode. and nice troy baker appearance

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, all the important scenes (Joel interrogation, the Ellie/David conversations, the steakhouse scene at the end) were all video game accurate with very little changed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, all the important scenes (Joel interrogation, the Ellie/David conversations, the steakhouse scene at the end) were all video game accurate with very little changed.
    only minor gripe was the delivery of some of the lines felt rushed or flat ("What was it you said? Little pieces?" for example) and David seemed a lot less creepy than in the game. Don't get me wrong, he was still a creep, but that dude was way more unnerving in the game than in the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    show has basically knocked it out of the park as far as making a live action video game adaptation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Are people still not liking Bella Ramsey? Because I think she's been awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    she's been outstanding. i was skeptical at the time of casting because she didnt have significant acting history (only knew her from game of thrones... where she performed quite well but had limited screentime). ive been sold basically since episode 2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep, Lady Mormont has done a fantastic job as Ellie. Lot of skepticism from all over at first but she has knocked it out of the park

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw a few people call her annoying after two or so episodes, but happened read that in a while. She's been pretty amazing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    only minor gripe was the delivery of some of the lines felt rushed or flat ("What was it you said? Little pieces?" for example) and David seemed a lot less creepy than in the game. Don't get me wrong, he was still a creep, but that dude was way more unnerving in the game than in the show.
    Nolan North in the game is a hard act to follow, but I liked this guy also.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I saw a few people call her annoying after two or so episodes, but happened read that in a while. She's been pretty amazing.
    I was definitely one of those. But I think that was the writers' fault. She's been great these last few episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The finale is going to be the shortest episode of the season at 43 minutes. I guess that makes sense if they eliminate the tunnel sequence and shorten the action during the climax. We still haven't seen the Ashley Johnson flashback though. Hopefully things aren't too rushed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was definitely one of those. But I think that was the writers' fault. She's been great these last few episodes.
    Yup, writers in first few episodes made her character so unconcerned in dystopian world filled with zombies that I found her annoying.

Or put another way, her character’s behavior was not consistent with a show where Darwin Awards were being awarded by unforgiving zombies left and right for minor mistakes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The finale is going to be the shortest episode of the season at 43 minutes. I guess that makes sense if they eliminate the tunnel sequence and shorten the action during the climax. We still haven't seen the Ashley Johnson flashback though. Hopefully things aren't too rushed.
    wow, that is kinda disappointing. as solid as the show has been it feels rushed. the lack of infected over the last couple of episodes is concerning as well.

with a flashback sequence showing Ellie's mom and what is yet to come, 43 minutes does not seem like enough time to wrap it up without it feeling rushed. guess we'll find out this weekend

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    wow, that is kinda disappointing. as solid as the show has been it feels rushed. the lack of infected over the last couple of episodes is concerning as well.

with a flashback sequence showing Ellie's mom and what is yet to come, 43 minutes does not seem like enough time to wrap it up without it feeling rushed. guess we'll find out this weekend
    theres honestly not much story left to tell tbh

Thread Information