guess i gotta get on TLOU Part 2 pretty quick

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's must play and IMO a better game than the first, but I doubt we see Season 2 for a while. They haven't even announced who is cast in a very major role for the season.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's must play and IMO a better game than the first, but I doubt we see Season 2 for a while. They haven't even announced who is cast in a very major role for the season.
    yeah apparently in an interview bella ramsey guessed end of 2024 or early 2025

and naughty dog games typically arent that long, though from what i understand part 2 was quite a bit longer than part 1. also explains why part 2 is being broken into 2 seasons

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm really curious how they're going to adapt part 2 considering it's non-linear and has multiple narratives. I'm assuming they aren't going to just cut it in half for seasons 2 and 3... for obvious reasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah apparently in an interview bella ramsey guessed end of 2024 or early 2025

and naughty dog games typically arent that long, though from what i understand part 2 was quite a bit longer than part 1. also explains why part 2 is being broken into 2 seasons
    Yeah it's longer but still maybe only a 25-30 hour game. It's an amazing game though, you should move it to second in your backlog behind Persona 5 Royal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah it's longer but still maybe only a 25-30 hour game. It's an amazing game though, you should move it to second in your backlog behind Persona 5 Royal.
    still have to play Ragnarok on NG+ and then hopefully we get 2018 remaster so i can play through that a few times

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    still have to play Ragnarok on NG+ and then hopefully we get 2018 remaster so i can play through that a few times
    Don't forget Persona 4 Golden, just released on PoorStation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fully agree. He honestly deserved what happened to him
    For me it's not about whether he deserves anything or not, especially in this world. It just shouldn't be a shock to anybody with everything he did throughout the story and during the 20 year gap. One thing I really liked about Part 2 (the TV show continued this as well to a point) is that everyone has a name. Whether it worked or not, they tried to make you feel the weight of your actions. Instead of a bunch of faceless redshirts, every person you kill has their own story and their own family they want to return to. And being able to see characters in a completely different context after you already killed them messes with your head a little bit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For me it's not about whether he deserves anything or not, especially in this world. It just shouldn't be a shock to anybody with everything he did throughout the story and during the 20 year gap. One thing I really liked about Part 2 (the TV show continued this as well to a point) is that everyone has a name. Whether it worked or not, they tried to make you feel the weight of your actions. Instead of a bunch of faceless redshirts, every person you kill has their own story and their own family they want to return to. And being able to see characters in a completely different context after you already killed them messes with your head a little bit.
    Perhaps "deserved" isn't the right word but from Abby's eyes and her SLC crew it kinda is. Just meant that I absolutely expected for someone to get retribution for what Joel did and didn't see why everyone was so ass hurt about it and shut off any chance of enjoying the game because imo it's definitely better than part one for many reasons such as the ones you mentioned. I really wish it hadn't been leaked either because the weight of that moment was kind of stolen from us because we knew it was coming. Still hard to watch though

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    yes you do. GOAT game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Perhaps "deserved" isn't the right word but from Abby's eyes and her SLC crew it kinda is. Just meant that I absolutely expected for someone to get retribution for what Joel did and didn't see why everyone was so ass hurt about it and shut off any chance of enjoying the game because imo it's definitely better than part one for many reasons such as the ones you mentioned. I really wish it hadn't been leaked either because the weight of that moment was kind of stolen from us because we knew it was coming. Still hard to watch though
    Same here. And I'm too weak to avoid spoilers. I watched every damn leaked video.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wow Dead Island 2 finally coming out this month.

Thread Information