Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe in the sticks. The city keeps on rolling.

And Boston weather is even worse so maybe that's the problem and not us.
    You said East coast.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    We got a slight reprieve today, hopefully the grid holds up tonight so this is done by Friday
    Friday night overnight the temp will be in the high teens. Saturday is going to be our first chance to have steady power this week, though if the grid couldn't handle our 40 degree day today not sure it'll handle our 45 degree day Saturday. Might not be until Sunday that we get anything approaching normal. POS state.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Friday night overnight the temp will be in the high teens. Saturday is going to be our first chance to have steady power this week, though if the grid couldn't handle our 40 degree day today not sure it'll handle our 45 degree day Saturday. Might not be until Sunday that we get anything approaching normal. POS state.
    You're not gonna get your precious PS5 on time, son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not really paying attention since it hasnt affected me at all, so why the discrepancy?How come I've had power and water all week and some neighboring subdivisions are struggling?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not really paying attention since it hasnt affected me at all, so why the discrepancy?How come I've had power and water all week and some neighboring subdivisions are struggling?
    Are you like literal neighbors with a hospital? That could probably be why.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    No, but I am neighbors with Lackland AFB. I figured they'd have their own utilities though??

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No, but I am neighbors with Lackland AFB. I figured they'd have their own utilities though??
    Yeah that's why they probably have redundancies but you can't power down a base

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You're not gonna get your precious PS5 on time, son.
    Still not due for ten days anyways. Prob won't even be on American soil until next week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah that's why they probably have redundancies but you can't power down a base
    , guess I'm not close enough to Randolph

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't recall Lackland having a power generation system, but they might have a substation. Don't recall Arnold Hall going dark.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still not due for ten days anyways. Prob won't even be on American soil until next week.
    Totally gave up the fight after today’s overall failure to get one. In the last couple of days I’ve managed to be on time for the Amazon drop they made around 3AM, Target last night and a second try at PS Direct today all ended in me being able to see it in stock just to be gone between cart and Checkout.

I’ve decided to put it out of my mind and revisit purchasing in May. I’m hoping they’re at least sightable by them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Haven't had power or water here all day. Guess we're next up in the get ed line.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Totally gave up the fight after today’s overall failure to get one. In the last couple of days I’ve managed to be on time for the Amazon drop they made around 3AM, Target last night and a second try at PS Direct today all ended in me being able to see it in stock just to be gone between cart and Checkout.

I’ve decided to put it out of my mind and revisit purchasing in May. I’m hoping they’re at least sightable by them.
    I have heard the Target App is way better than the Target website. You're not getting a drop off amazon unless you rent a bot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That doesn't seem to matter. Hospitals on the north side of SA are without water and are having power issues.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

You use wario 64?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    holy i havent had any power since Monday and lights just came back on freezing my ass off over here

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep. Him, PlayStation 5 restock and rumors, and PS5 alerts. That’s how I was able to get on Amazon long enough to being able to get a PS5 all the way to the shopping cart before it disappeared.

Wario64 does too many non related tweets though so I had to unclick the bell for him. Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    holy i havent had any power since Monday and lights just came back on freezing my ass off over here
    ERCOT is getting too many ty publicity so they’re probably looking out for themselves now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Global warming.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Absolutely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lackland is a Hospital base so... I used to take my Grandfather there for his radiation treatments.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    After 5 days my power is back. Now I can enjoy this snowfall without freezing my balls off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What Uganda do about it?

Thread Information