Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and all the Chumpettes will bitterly hold on tight to this scam. You took the blue pill. It's fine.
    We won.

You lost.

What are you going to do about it, derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every boomer Dem I know gave them money, they had educated white older Dems eating out of their hand
    Tbh their ads helped. I know it kills leftists to admit it but they were appealing to center type people I talked to. Leftists dont get it because everything for them is about how far left you can go on any topic tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tbh their ads helped. I know it kills leftists to admit it but they were appealing to center type people I talked to. Leftists dont get it because everything for them is about how far left you can go on any topic tbh
    I’m not convinced those center types weren’t already voting against Trump. At the very least, LP failed miserably at getting centrist Republicans to vote Democrat down ballot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not convinced those center types weren’t already voting against Trump. At the very least, LP failed miserably at getting centrist Republicans to vote Democrat down ballot.
    lol you sure this isn't wishful thinking on your part? "Centrists should be ignored as they will vote for us anyway..pay attention to me and my group we're the key group to get. move my way on all issues"

Was like when all the Bernie kids said that the youth vote was what swings elections so everyone should focus on them. then none of the kids voted because they were too busy making a 500 person human petri dish in Daytona during Spring Break in a pandemic

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lol you sure this isn't wishful thinking on your part? "Centrists should be ignored as they will vote for us anyway..pay attention to me and my group we're the key group to get. move my way on all issues"

Was like when all the Bernie kids said that the youth vote was what swings elections so everyone should focus on them. then none of the kids voted because they were too busy making a 500 person human petri dish in Daytona during Spring Break in a pandemic
    It’s not wishful thinking at all. I give Biden the credit for winning over centrists. It was about him running on a good message the down ballot Dems couldn’t replicate. Had jack to do with Lincoln Project’s internet trolling echo chamber.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I actually think the Bill Kristol group RVAT had an impact because it had a serious initiative to flip Republican votes. The Lincoln Project guys were well paid internet trolls.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stingy conservative doesn't like to spend money. I make money to spend money.

karrin spends all his money on booze, so he can drink the pain of being a miserable unloved person away.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not wishful thinking at all. I give Biden the credit for winning over centrists. It was about him running on a good message the down ballot Dems couldn’t replicate. Had jack to do with Lincoln Project’s internet trolling echo chamber.
    in reality, it was the terrible progressive messaging that doomed down ballot Dems.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I do think Lincoln Project could have been more effective if they had really tried to appeal to Republicans as Republicans. Instead, they just came across as another liberal PAC targeting liberals with their messages.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    in reality, it was the terrible progressive messaging that doomed down ballot Dems.
    You’re blaming progressives for bad messaging that the entire party sucks at equally as badly as progressives do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re blaming progressives for bad messaging that the entire party sucks at equally as badly as progressives do.
    defund the police.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    defund the police.
    There’s literally one congresswoman who supports defunding the police. That’s it. Nearly everyone in the party, from Pelosi to AOC, did a terrible job distancing themselves from it.

Warnock did commercials with cops and made a point of distancing himself from it and he did just fine in his race. The right will always come up with a stupid dog whistle every campaign season, the Dems need to get better at fighting it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Dems had to ally with these guys to beat an fat elderly reality tv show host

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s literally one congresswoman who supports defunding the police. That’s it. Nearly everyone in the party, from Pelosi to AOC, did a terrible job distancing themselves from it.

Warnock did commercials with cops and made a point of distancing himself from it and he did just fine in his race. The right will always come up with a stupid dog whistle every campaign season, the Dems need to get better at fighting it.

that’s not what people saw though. That dog whistle was, and will continue to be, a killer for Dems at the local state and even national level.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Dems had to ally with these guys to beat an fat elderly reality tv show host
    And you voted for the fat elderly game show host twice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yet you are blind devoted follower of that tv host. You are derp

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that’s not what people saw though. That dog whistle was, and will continue to be, a killer for Dems at the local state and even national level.
    So progressives are to blame because almost everyone in the Democratic Party was bad at combating a dog whistle? You haven’t articulated why the progressives are solely to blame for this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snake going the pity route. sad

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This burn might work if Biden gave them in a spot in his administration which didn’t happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So progressives are to blame because almost everyone in the Democratic Party was bad at combating a dog whistle? You haven’t articulated why the progressives are solely to blame for this.

did the centrists come up with the slogan defund the police? Or, was that a progressive idea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how stupid American voters are. They actually voted that fat elderly as president

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    did the centrists come up with the slogan defund the police? Or, was that a progressive idea?
    It was a fringe idea from BLM Protesters. Cori Bush is the only progressive who’s remotely relevant to endorse the idea. The problem is that once it started to spread, both progressives and mainstream Democrats didn’t affirmatively denounce it. They tried the Kellyanne Conway defense of “Well they don’t literally mean defund the police.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You allied with those guys your whole life before 2020.

And then you chose a fat elderly TV host over them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually don’t think these candidates had any say in the narrative once it got going. Whether you were not for it or for, once the protesters went full on with this message, it was over.

That little mobbing stunt with the mayor of Minnesota where he was dogged for saying no, we actually like the police made all the difference.

Republicans seized on that and won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and all the Chumpettes will bitterly hold on tight to this scam. You took the blue pill. It's fine.
    Still coping. And after 4 years of “democrats just cant accept they they lost the election”... you are unironically doing the same thing in spades

Thread Information