Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the write up. Haven't been able to catch many games so this is the next best thing. Don't know if it helps but I've been going to them through Google hoping it'll boost your Google rating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a legit go to move. Dejounte looks like a star. Collins doesn't.
    The only thing notable about this move is that DJ appears to be learning that you don't dribble into a crowd of defenders with a bad handle. Backing out was the best move available if he didn't want to give up the ball. I don't think he is going to get away with that blatant push off with his off hand every time. But he is getting better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be Derozen but he’ll be in the league for a while. Or Lonnie except Lonnie doesn’t back anyone down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing notable about this move is that DJ appears to be learning that you don't dribble into a crowd of defenders with a bad handle. Backing out was the best move available if he didn't want to give up the ball. I don't think he is going to get away with that blatant push off with his off hand every time. But he is getting better.
    I don't think you understand what he was doing in that play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. I was surprised they didn't call an offensive foul.
    Refs may be starting to respect DJM more. Good. Love the kid.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We seen Patty blow games open like this a few times this season now.. continuing his best season. The other spurs player capable of doing this is lamarcus. They are integral pieces to the offense and im liking how pop is using them this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one concerned about the rotations in this one? yes we want white and murray on the court together but getting both out after the first six minutes does not make sense to me ... plus the eradic use of vassell and walker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So KBD isn't going to be our combo forward placement for Gay? Too bad . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one concerned about the rotations in this one? yes we want white and murray on the court together but getting both out after the first six minutes does not make sense to me ... plus the eradic use of vassell and walker
    I'm with you on that, he should stagger Murray and White with the bench instead of having Mills run the offense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it up for my man Dejounte Curray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some indirect shade at Pop and maybe Lonnie? It's funny that Pop refused to play Murray and White together in the past when he was able, and then White has missed much of this season.

Better late than never.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you on that, he should stagger Murray and White with the bench instead of having Mills run the offense
    well he did it agaoin against Charlotte and again it worked ... the stagggering might start when White has no minutes restriction anymore.

Thread Information