Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, good-- the other village idiot chimes in.
    You have under 2K posts. No way I should be under your skin this much. What's your main?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, if you're gonna be hardcore. Then call out that we have our elections stolen and wars are being done for empire building.
    You gonna do that? Or do you just need to fall back on Hitler was the devil and the worst is behind us?
    I'm not being "hardcore" you nitwit. I'm pointing out that embracing Hitler on a basketball website is asinine and childish. Your argument here makes no sense. No one's talking about elections or empire building. It's like I said people shouldn't beat their pets, and you responded with "OH YEAH, BUT FUNNY YOU DON'T MENTION THAT THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR WAS AN IMMORAL ACTION!!"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not being "hardcore" you nitwit. I'm pointing out that embracing Hitler on a basketball website is asinine and childish. Your argument here makes no sense. No one's talking about elections or empire building. It's like I said people shouldn't beat their pets, and you responded with "OH YEAH, BUT FUNNY YOU DON'T MENTION THAT THE BOMBING OF PEARL HARBOR WAS AN IMMORAL ACTION!!"
    I LEARNED HITLER WAS THE DEVIL IN FRESHMAN HISTORY!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I LEARNED HITLER WAS THE DEVIL IN FRESHMAN HISTORY!!!
    You should show this to all of your co-workers, and your neighbors, and your family. All of those horrible sheeple who've been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was bad.
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-01-2021 at 09:20 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should show this to all of your co-workers, and your neighbors, and your family. All of those horrible sheeple who've been brainwashed into thinking Hitler was bad.
    PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON IF YOU DON'T ADMIT HITLER WAS THE DEVIL!!!

Bro, I speak candidly on matters. Just cos you're a scared sac of ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you arguing with derp? Pretty clear he was never a freshman, you have to actually go to school for that...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you arguing with derp? Pretty clear he was never a freshman, you have to actually go to school for that...
    You're right, of course... it's pointless and futile. I just find it a little shocking that Millennial Messiah can put neo Nazi signs beneath his avatar and nobody here even bats an eye.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, of course... it's pointless and futile. I just find it a little shocking that Millennial Messiah can put neo Nazi signs beneath his avatar and nobody here even bats an eye.
    Plenty of edgelords, look-at-me types in this place...

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Kyle with 9 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks to lead the Grizzlies over the Warriors for the 8 seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol ESPN didn’t show that in some huge graphic but it’s actually pretty big news.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I physically interacted with a Memphis Girl. She made me a pretty damn good BBQ pork sammich. 3/13/2020

Thread Information