Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Kyle's hitting threes now?

The best glue on the market just got better!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot about this account tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baby Curry tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Slow-Mo developed a three.

But no way a scrub like Michael Jordan could ever develop one, right, lefty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizzlies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would fit quite nicely as the 4 in SA's lineup.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Draymond, Giannis, DeMar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love him on the Spurs... oh wait! That’s too 2017!

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Kyle has started in all 29 games he has played for the Grizzlies this season.
    It looks like he missed one game. He was probably pretty tuckered out after that night he and I had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How long did it take slow mo to develop a 3?

And Jordan’s two way motion limited his range anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond, Giannis, DeMar?
    yep

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would fit quite nicely as the 4 in SA's lineup.
    Had he developed a more reliable shot, he would've had a higher ceiling b/c his fundamentals and BB IQ are good.
    It also would be nice if he had a higher gear for speed; but he can't help that.

Banned
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was this the fake account used when Kyle Anderson signed with the grizzlies? lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was this the fake account used when Kyle Anderson signed with the grizzlies? lol.
    Hilarious that, as the resident Spurstalk misogynist/White Supremacist, you would even comment on that. You have more than one account too, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious that, as the resident Spurstalk misogynist/White Supremacist, you would even comment on that. You have more than one account too, no?
    I don't have any alts. I have two mains with five figure post counts, but I don't use "UNT Eagles 2016" much anymore since that's kind of obsolete and I'm far removed from college.

I do hilariously recall the "flick the bean" comments regarding SAGirl upstairs whenever Kyle Anderson was on the Spurs and he'd actually score a bucket. Even though he was usually the worst player on the roster after we jettisoned Dejuan Blair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any alts. I have two mains with five figure post counts, but I don't use "UNT Eagles 2016" much anymore since that's kind of obsolete and I'm far removed from college.

I do hilariously recall the "flick the bean" comments regarding SAGirl upstairs whenever Kyle Anderson was on the Spurs and he'd actually score a bucket. Even though he was usually the worst player on the roster after we jettisoned Dejuan Blair.
    Dude, you put "14/88" under your name. You're a ed up human right now. Nothing you say carries any weight, except to prove you're a very sad and misguided person. I hope you get help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you put "14/88" under your name. You're a ed up human right now. Nothing you say carries any weight, except to prove you're a very sad and misguided person. I hope you get help.
    I just don't like jews, that's all. They've ed this country. As resident communist jew boutons_deux says, America has become ed and un able. And it's the jews' fault. Soros is a ing jew for crying out loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't like jews, that's all. They've ed this country. As resident communist jew boutons_deux says, America has become ed and un able. And it's the jews' fault. Soros is a ing jew for crying out loud.
    Right, so of all the possible role models throughout all of history, you just happen to align yourself with Adolph Hitler, and you somehow think that's reasonable? Sorry, man, but it's pure bull . You're being unself-aware on purpose to get attention. You obviously have other issues that require time & maturity to address. Your entire life is a facade, and flying the nazi flag is just a cry for help. It's psychology 101. Go get help.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, the humanity!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, so of all the possible role models throughout all of history, you just happen to align yourself with Adolph Hitler, and you somehow think that's reasonable? Sorry, man, but it's pure bull . You're being unself-aware on purpose to get attention. You obviously have other issues that require time & maturity to address. Your entire life is a facade, and flying the nazi flag is just a cry for help. It's psychology 101. Go get help.
    This is cracker jack psychiatry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & you can't even spell his name right. For shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, good-- the other village idiot chimes in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, good-- the other village idiot chimes in.
    Bro, if you're gonna be hardcore. Then call out that we have our elections stolen and wars are being done for empire building.
    You gonna do that? Or do you just need to fall back on Hitler was the devil and the worst is behind us?

Thread Information