Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are the party of communists,,,everyone knows it,,,they dont even deny it. The NBA and their golden child LeBron has made it abundantly clear as has our so called "president" and the majority of democrat voters that they love China to the nth degree. Colbert said Trumps mouth was a holster for Putins manhood,,,well you can rest assured Bidens mouth is the same for Xi's.

China defends buzzing American warship in Taiwan Strait, accuses US of provoking Beijing (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they are out and they are staying out after selling your !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There hasn't been a communist of arguably national proportions in the US since Gus Hall ran for president, tbh.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-04-2023 at 04:22 AM. Reason: arguably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The proportion of actual communists in US politics is infinitesimal, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump loves China. And you're going to vote for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump loves China. And you're going to vote for him.
    Yup, the Chinese government granted and expedited a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka-girl.

Wonder why? Hmmm…

Was she turning tricks with Xi while dad watched from cuck-closet? Very possible and good basis for a novel en led, “Orange-Cuck Out of Luck.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There hasn't been a communist of arguably national proportions in the US since Gus Hall ran for president, tbh.
    I don't know how you do it. You know he is just posting.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats are the party of communists,,,everyone knows it,,,they dont even deny it. The NBA and their golden child LeBron has made it abundantly clear as has our so called "president" and the majority of democrat voters that they love China to the nth degree. Colbert said Trumps mouth was a holster for Putins manhood,,,well you can rest assured Bidens mouth is the same for Xi's.

China defends buzzing American warship in Taiwan Strait, accuses US of provoking Beijing (yahoo.com)
    So much pure bull from conservatives on this board.
    We are sending more of these warships under old Joe than Trump.
    This is telling the Chinese that they do not own the South China Sea.
    We have warned them that accidents happen when confrontations like these occur.
    We got buzzed under Trump, we get buzzed under Joe. Just more often because Joe has flatly warned them about Taiwan.

Half a Hemisphere Head is trying to take the trophy of the Trump away from other red team members.
    By the China metric you should vote for old Joe in 2024 blunderbrain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad premise. If there's one person that loves North Korea, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and all those commie, theological and authoritarian countries, it's the OP's idol, the biggest loser to walk the Earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for some reason, east Asian democracies (and Hong Kong) see the US as a threat to them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Taiwan is china. So is Taiwan sea.

Glorious Chinese army and navy have all the right to fly/sail on their property

Thread Information