Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1952
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mother ers, but we knew that already

Thanks to skyrocketing energy costs during the February freeze that paralyzed the state and killed hundreds of people, Texans will be paying billions of dollars in higher gas and electric bills for decades. Now, energy companies are asking to pass on millions, even billions in additional storm-related costs to state ratepayers.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...o-16301804.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    societal judgement about the grid failure that sent ~700 Texans to the graveyard?

sure, why not?

Because the new requirements “represent a societal judgment that mandates an additional investment in additional extreme weather conditions,” it only makes sense that the public pick up that cost, Calpine Corporation, a large Houston-based electricity generation company, wrote in a filing late last month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Wine you're the new Bouts where you literally post articles and bs for yourself to read in your own threads...

Both of yall re s are ing annoying af!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if we have to fix our , we'll go out of business. pity if anything bad should happen to your grid because of that."

Absorbing the costs might cause some companies to become uncompe ive in the cutthroat Texas energy market, which would force them to take generation facilities offline, thus decreasing the grid’s overall reliability, warned Texas Compe ive Power Advocates, which represents electric generation companies. “Companies without cost recovery will be forced to decide whether to invest in capital improvements or to retire or seasonally mothball those marginal units,” it said in a filing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Wine you're the new Bouts where you literally post articles and bs for yourself to read in your own threads...

Both of yall re s are ing annoying af!
    Winehole has some outstanding stuff. I guess you like giving your hard earned money to a bunch of fat cats in the energy business? You have AC in your business?
    I guess because its not immediately on FOX or CNN its worthless. Its old news that affects YOU and I every month.
    How do you determine what is a legit subject to post on? Because you listen to radio all day that inflames you?
    How?

At least the fckn read something and not dream stuff up. As an news editor you would determine what people should be discussing how? All this comes from somewhere. You want to discuss the Florida condo collapse and try to relate to the Twin Towers like derp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess because its not immediately on FOX or CNN its worthless. Its old news that affects YOU and I every month.
    How do you determine what is a legit subject to post on? Because you listen to radio all day that inflames you?
    How?

At least the fckn read something and not dream stuff up.
    Dream up like you're doing rn thinking I watch FOX or CNN and listen to the radio all day? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dream up like you're doing rn thinking I watch FOX or CNN and listen to the radio all day? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    The world goes on around as us we do our jobs.
    You, however, have this magical way of determining what is happening and then not giving a fck.
    You obtain information from somewhere. Or you hallucinate it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houses and apartments on the same grid block as "essential" hospitals are safe from power outages.
    The asshats you keep voting for at the state level still haven't made fixing the grid any kind of priority.

FYI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world goes on around as us we do our jobs.
    You, however, have this magical way of determining what is happening and then not giving a fck.
    You obtain information from somewhere. Or you hallucinate it...
    Awesome story bro. It kills you that I entertain your "sources" argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome story bro. It kills you that I entertain your "sources" argument.
    No you dont entertain them.
    You have zero answers.
    And really thats all that requires illustration. kills me... Im dying here...sure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you dont entertain them.
    You have zero answers.
    And really thats all that requires illustration. kills me... Im dying here...sure...
    I could just play pretend and put words in your mouth like you've done me the last few days. Which one is more entertaining to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just play pretend and put words in your mouth like you've done me the last few days. Which one is more entertaining to you?
    Instead you just pretend you know what happens in places you and I cannot be.
    And then make grand proclamations on what it means to be a man and that the government is after you.
    You seriously just want to derp it? You also want to tell us Bill Gates put tracking devices in the vaccine?
    You make decisions like a big boy, you base them on witch doctors or Youtubers who live afraid in their basement like derp?

Did Donald Trump have the election stolen from him?
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-11-2021 at 09:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. Abbott, lying to Chris Wallace about the Texas grid on Fox News.

"Mainly a paperwork issue"

"Already fixed by robust legislation"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead you just pretend you know what happens in places you and I cannot be.
    And then make grand proclamations on what it means to be a man and that the government is after you.
    You seriously just want to derp it? You also want to tell us Bill Gates put tracking devices in the vaccine?
    You make decisions like a big boy, you base them on witch doctors or Youtubers who live afraid in their basement like derp?

Did Donald Trump have the election stolen from him?
    Do you read the asinine bull you spout bro?

When did I ever suggest anything about Bill Gates let alone tracking devices in the bull Vaccine(s)? Lmao I watch witch doctors on YT now too huh?

You're losing your mind over nothing. Go play with the other pussies on this forum already and off bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's even worse than we thought. producers cut output and raised prices before the winter storm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I
    Do you read the asinine bull you spout bro?

When did I ever suggest anything about Bill Gates let alone tracking devices in the bull Vaccine(s)? Lmao I watch witch doctors on YT now too huh?

You're losing your mind over nothing. Go play with the other pussies on this forum already and off bro!
    That I spout?
    Sure thing bud.
    I see you correcting your bosom buddy derp all the time.

You are NOT a see through coward like he is. Yet you hang on his ideas.
    You dare lecture the board about what a man is and then tell ME I am spouting bs.
    Get over yourself. You are acting exactly like derp and you can’t see it. Other pussies... you know who the biggest lying coward on this board is... ? derp. This is who you align with. Are you a lying pussy coward like he is? And you tell me to go play with pussies when he cries out for you... get real. You align with a nutcase and parrot him then guess what...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's even worse than we thought. producers cut output and raised prices before the winter storm.

hole Texas red rubes who proclaim a hate for cheating big business won’t touch this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hole Texas red rubes who proclaim a hate for cheating big business won’t touch this.
    people should go to prison for this, but they won't

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people should go to prison for this, but they won't
    but a TX black man is going to prison for 40 years, after $100K bail, Houston man but Paxton charged him in nearby white county, for voting twice because TX did not make clear to him that he couldn't vote.

The bill that would have made parolee voting rights explicitly clear was vetoed by Perry. Keeping the darkees in the dark is how racist TX rolls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I

That I spout?
    Sure thing bud.
    I see you correcting your bosom buddy derp all the time.

You are NOT a see through coward like he is. Yet you hang on his ideas.
    You dare lecture the board about what a man is and then tell ME I am spouting bs.
    Get over yourself. You are acting exactly like derp and you can’t see it. Other pussies... you know who the biggest lying coward on this board is... ? derp. This is who you align with. Are you a lying pussy coward like he is? And you tell me to go play with pussies when he cries out for you... get real. You align with a nutcase and parrot him then guess what...
    In the last few interactions I've had with you you've most definitely lied and made up a bunch of bs to fit your crazy idea of who I am. You're not the genuine person I thought you were PG. You lie like the rest bro and then you have the audacity to get smug with me when you sir are the pathological liar in this situation rn.

As for the Spurt thing, you and the rest of your ilk see us as besties but IDC for any of yall. I simply reply to others, when they're ting on him or anyone else, with a mirror so they can see they're acting and doing the same . If yall can't handle that well that's not my problem; how about yall stop throwing stones while in glass houses yall losers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the last few interactions I've had with you you've most definitely lied and made up a bunch of bs to fit your crazy idea of who I am. You're not the genuine person I thought you were PG. You lie like the rest bro and then you have the audacity to get smug with me when you sir are the pathological liar in this situation rn.

As for the Spurt thing, you and the rest of your ilk see us as besties but IDC for any of yall. I simply reply to others, when they're ting on him or anyone else, with a mirror so they can see they're acting and doing the same . If yall can't handle that well that's not my problem; how about yall stop throwing stones while in glass houses yall losers!
    Can you tell me why you and derp have proclaimed yourselves alphas and why the rest are betas?
    YOU and DERP classify MEN as weak or strong. This is an obvious hang up for two unmarried "ALPHAS" with no kids.

Go through your reasoning on this because this strangest coincidence that you BOTH have a lock on this assessment.
    Go ahead, step through it for the board. There is no lie in this. You want to go back through your incessant posts of rating men?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you tell me why you and derp have proclaimed yourselves alphas and why the rest are betas?
    YOU and DERP classify MEN as weak or strong. This is an obvious hang up for two unmarried "ALPHAS" with no kids.

Go through your reasoning on this because this strangest coincidence that you BOTH have a lock on this assessment.
    Go ahead, step through it for the board. There is no lie in this. You want to go back through your incessant posts of rating men?
    STFU bro and stop crying already. Who the said you weren't a man? Stop jackingoff Blake, Chump, et al... Also stop trying to make Spurt and I a thing just because you despise him and I despise most of yall. I'd rather communicate with Spurt than a bunch of pussies who constantly hound me with all their alts and fluff each other at every opportunity.

As well, lumping me in with Spurt isn't such a slap in the face because the alternative woukd be lumping me in with the ass males here who claim they've met up with me to beat my ass. all of yall tbh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU bro and stop crying already. Who the said you weren't a man? Stop jackingoff Blake, Chump, et al... Also stop trying to make Spurt and I a thing just because you despise him and I despise most of yall. I'd rather communicate with Spurt than a bunch of pussies who constantly hound me with all their alts and fluff each other at every opportunity.

As well, lumping me in with Spurt isn't such a slap in the face because the alternative woukd be lumping me in with the ass males here who claim they've met up with me to beat my ass. all of yall tbh!
    Im not crying.
    I am saying you and derp have absolutely no credibility rating what a MAN, is.
    People have claimed they met you and beat your ass? or claim to have met you to beat your ass but did not actually beat your ass?

Who would these males be?

Thread Information