My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hit n twice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I read about it, a while back. never been
    I bet the enginneering and software that controls all the hard ware that runs it is awesome.
    So tell me what you find the most interesting thing about it.
    What could we discuss next science related faker?

You dont know your . And I know you dont.
    I don't talk work online. I do it professionally and I am my "company".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am also a high pressure expert. In fact, most of the you wax scientific on here with your forum degree I am actually an expert at. I just like to drag you around. Your ego is like a cartoon character, like WC with a Phoenix Online degree.

In fact, just about anything you'd need to create and operate a particle accelerator I am an expert at, among other things you wouldn't understand.
    That makes your getting dragged here even funnier tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes your getting dragged here even funnier tbh.
    Claims expertise, refuses to demonstrate. It's convincing, but probably not as intended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claims expertise, refuses to demonstrate. It's convincing, but probably not as intended.
    I destroyed his ego when I pointed out he got imply/infer completely wrong.

He's honestly never been the same since.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow how professional of you Mr. Vacuum Expert!
    I told you the very basics of what I did and you said I invented a technique and won a Noble prize.
    We dont have to talk about vacuum or proteins. We can discuss other topics like we have already done a number of times, especially when you butt in with your nonsense about things you dont know.

You even had the gall to use my statement to try and irritate Random Guy at one time... Why?
    Dont answer that.
    I shall return.

But... you dont know your . And I know you dont.
    I will let you to your "client/expert" privilege.
    Asshat...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I destroyed his ego when I pointed out he got imply/infer completely wrong.
    Given how much DMC relishes and lords his mastery of the dictionary over others, I can see how confusing two basic logical terms might cause him to decompensate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow how professional of you Mr. Vacuum Expert!
    I told you the very basics of what I did and you said I invented a technique and won a Noble prize.
    We dont have to talk about vacuum or proteins. We can discuss other topics like we have already done a number of times, especially when you butt in with your nonsense about things you dont know.

You even had the gall to use my statement to try and irritate Random Guy at one time... Why?
    Dont answer that.
    I shall return.

But... you dont know your . And I know you dont.
    I will let you to your "client/expert" privilege.
    Asshat...
    I say "particle accelerator" and you offer a large vacuum chamber.

Try again.

Your M.O. is to puff up your e-chest about your prowess, but when asked to clarify you balk. What exactly did you do with the ELISA assay? You never said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how much DMC relishes and lords his mastery of the dictionary over others, I can see how confusing two basic logical terms might cause him to decompensate.
    Look, a tweet is getting away! Quick, to the Batmobile!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's losing his

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^still trying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^still responding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say "particle accelerator" and you offer a large vacuum chamber.

Try again.

Your M.O. is to puff up your e-chest about your prowess, but when asked to clarify you balk. What exactly did you do with the ELISA assay? You never said.
    Uhh use it. Use it extensively.
    And then hook different types of types of to proteins to separate cell types, or count cells, or... better, deliver drugs...
    And it can be difficult because when you start hooking different types of things to proteins, the proteins can change shape. So you succeeded in the hook up, but now you dont have the right shape. Its somewhat of a pain. But if the protein stays the right shape in certain regions with stuff hooked to it, you can then do wonderful things. Or what I and others that work together consider wonderful things.

So I offer up one particular assay, and you say Noble prize. Like its some sort of miracle. You have to be careful about shape changes, the reconfiguration of electrons basically. Because thats what its all about. concentration of ions, pH, temp, everything has to be correct or electrons reconfigure and you get shape changes even though the hook up was successful. Layman discussion but basically on point.

Now. Go on about your vacuum maintenance on particle accelerators I guess. Go on then...
    Tell the board the use for the vacuum you fix, or most likely sell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The old contractor job that you yourself have already denigrated.
    Such a fckn hypocrite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am also a high pressure expert. In fact, most of the you wax scientific on here with your forum degree I am actually an expert at. I just like to drag you around. Your ego is like a cartoon character, like WC with a Phoenix Online degree.

In fact, just about anything you'd need to create and operate a particle accelerator I am an expert at, among other things you wouldn't understand.
    Except you don't.

More than half of your "drag" attempts are lame, miss the mark, or make sense only in your head.

When you yourself get called to the carpet your fragile ego forces you to run away or deflect, rather than admit you ed up.

I'm sure this is how you see yourself in your head, but the reality of what you do/say... belies that.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except you don't.

More than half of your "drag" attempts are lame, miss the mark, or make sense only in your head.

When you yourself get called to the carpet your fragile ego forces you to run away or deflect, rather than admit you ed up.

I'm sure this is how you see yourself in your head, but the reality of what you do/say... belies that.

smh
    You're not an authority though so your take is meaningless. If I needed information on being a house dad, I'd turn to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old contractor job that you yourself have already denigrated.
    Such a fckn hypocrite.
    The NaCl is palpable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC didn't sleep well knowing he was dragged yesterday.

He'll definitely respond to this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhh use it. Use it extensively.
    And then hook different types of types of to proteins to separate cell types, or count cells, or... better, deliver drugs...
    And it can be difficult because when you start hooking different types of things to proteins, the proteins can change shape. So you succeeded in the hook up, but now you dont have the right shape. Its somewhat of a pain. But if the protein stays the right shape in certain regions with stuff hooked to it, you can then do wonderful things. Or what I and others that work together consider wonderful things.

So I offer up one particular assay, and you say Noble prize. Like its some sort of miracle. You have to be careful about shape changes, the reconfiguration of electrons basically. Because thats what its all about. concentration of ions, pH, temp, everything has to be correct or electrons reconfigure and you get shape changes even though the hook up was successful. Layman discussion but basically on point.

Now. Go on about your vacuum maintenance on particle accelerators I guess. Go on then...
    Tell the board the use for the vacuum you fix, or most likely sell.
    I don't talk about my work online. It's not "ooh and aaah" to me. Obviously the dabbling you did impresses you till this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper
    Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

He can't actually ignore me!

Watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't talk about my work online. It's not "ooh and aaah" to me. Obviously the dabbling you did impresses you till this day.
    Uhhhhh

You ing asked me?
    I have stated many times I do not consider myself and what I do somehow lofty and above others. I worked hard and I got lucky. that’s about it. And I enjoy my work.

seriously DMC

you accuse me of getting a degree online from Phoenix University, then call me out and ask what I’m doing with a particular technique, and then accuse me of showing off when I answer???? this will all be forgotten by the majority of the board so it’s just not that big a deal.

If You can just stops putting your foot in your mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than half of your "drag" attempts are lame, miss the mark, or make sense only in your head
    [I know I don't do that because [lame drag attempt that misses the mark]]

You do you, boo. Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhhhhh

You ing asked me?
    I have stated many times I do not consider myself and what I do somehow lofty and above others. I worked hard and I got lucky. that’s about it. And I enjoy my work.

seriously DMC

you accuse me of getting a degree online from Phoenix University, then call me out and ask what I’m doing with a particular technique, and then accuse me of showing off when I answer???? this will all be forgotten by the majority of the board so it’s just not that big a deal.

If You can just stops putting your foot in your mouth.
    CC's attempt to big time me on frozen wellheads and pipelines turned into DMC's days-long jihad to show you up, first about the freezing point of natural gas, then about anything at all, so long as it isn't a fact or the thread topic.

DMC is a solid grudgeposter and a master deflector.

Thread Information