Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, tough week for Q. Almost blew a 42-point fourth quarter lead, fouled out of garbage time, missed a game due to contact tracing, might be a superspreader . . .
    sounds like a solid plan to get additional playing time.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he already got his shot through the VA.
    Pop is on video getting his COVID vaccine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it hits everyone different, but stay safe out there folks. I’m just getting over Covid/pneumonia battle, and is no joke.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it hits everyone different, but stay safe out there folks. I’m just getting over Covid/pneumonia battle, and is no joke.
    Sorry to hear that. It definitely hits some people wayyyyy harder than others. Some of my family had it hard, especially with both Covid/pneumonia as well. It hit us the 1st week of Nov & we really just got over it about a month ago. Stay strong & stay safe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder that if we had a president last year instead of that asshole we had (and his family like Jared Kushner, who were intent on robbing us blind) we might be in much better shape than we are right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder that if we had a president last year instead of that asshole we had (and his family like Jared Kushner, who were intent on robbing us blind) we might be in much better shape than we are right now.
    Cringe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth. Kushner stole PPE and sold them to the highest bidder. He and Ivanka made $640 million while daddy was in office, all on our backs. Donnie meanwhile convinced the rurual morons to invade statehouses to force mask mandates to go extinct. We've been beyond ed on the pandemic because of conservatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please be pop !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth. Kushner stole PPE and sold them to the highest bidder. He and Ivanka made $640 million while daddy was in office, all on our backs. Donnie meanwhile convinced the rurual morons to invade statehouses to force mask mandates to go extinct. We've been beyond ed on the pandemic because of conservatives.
    Harris relatives now are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would have no vaccines now
    Dumbass
    Trump got it down
    And Biden is trying to take all the credit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weatherspoon missed the Charlotte game due to contact tracing, so.....
    Boot the fool out of the spurs !
    He bad boy !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is not the president soras is now
    Fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude other countries doing worse then USA
    But blame Trump
    Liberals
    Are
    Idiots

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would have no vaccines now
    Dumbass
    Trump got it down
    And Biden is trying to take all the credit
    No, we had no vaccines when the dear leader was in power with his ed up rollout. Now we're up to 1.67 million doses per day being administered. I remember when you nazis were laughing about Biden saying he wanted 1 million doses per day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too bad ... lets see when Spurs will be able to play again ...

and Ducks: you suck!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn man, are you OK? Sounds like you went through a real rough time. How did it start out? Did you get sick quickly and then get pneumonia at the same time?

Are you OK now, or does it feel like it's still going to take a while to recover and get back to where you were?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHHH 20+ million African American babbies killed vis a vis Planned Parent Hood and abortion (60+ million total) in the United States of America
    but the people who are against it and a former president who worked against it is a NAZI because his Jewish Son in Law did something or another

While the real Nazi killed mabye a few million jews in WWII and the Non Nazi ZEE ZEE PING CCP Panda Dictator his killing Millions of Ughur Muslims in Concentration Camps built this decade by the same hand that build the phone they hold in thier hands. As long as they gets theys baskeball content, that Disney Content....

THEY are the GOOD GUYS to coin a tired trope used in reviews around here......(its a gimmick)
    Can you go back to the days where you hated yourself so much that it made you stopped posting on here for a while?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn man, are you OK? Sounds like you went through a real rough time. How did it start out? Did you get sick quickly and then get pneumonia at the same time?

Are you OK now, or does it feel like it's still going to take a while to recover and get back to where you were?
    Thanks, i would say my lungs are 90% back today. I was at my peak sickness right around Christmas, so it’s a process to get back especially with pneumonia. Very eye opening for me: I’m 38 and in reasonably good health and thought that if I did get it, it would never hit me hard.

But now on to other questions: like with LMA be traded soon? ;-)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, i would say my lungs are 90% back today. I was at my peak sickness right around Christmas, so it’s a process to get back especially with pneumonia. Very eye opening for me: I’m 38 and in reasonably good health and thought that if I did get it, it would never hit me hard.

But now on to other questions: like with LMA be traded soon? ;-)
    Glad you're OK and even though it hit you hard, I am happy to hear you're recovering from it.

I too am wondering what the Spurs are going to do with LMA. I don't really want them to buy him out and go to a contender to help with a ring either. If they can't get a first round pick or a decent player back that they'd want to keep, I'm thinking they should just let him walk at the end of the season.

The bigger question for me is if the Spurs are going to look at trading DeRozan before the trade deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, I have Ducks and the Drew Mother er on Ignore for a reason. Pure liquid dribbling out their ears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have four positive confirmed covid cases..... Next three games postponed (atleast)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , team was playing so well... Get well guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, we had no vaccines when the dear leader was in power with his ed up rollout. Now we're up to 1.67 million doses per day being administered. I remember when you nazis were laughing about Biden saying he wanted 1 million doses per day.
    Uh...that's incorrect... we were giving vaccine's at a rate of almost 1M/day when Trump was president... I've never been a fan but facts are facts..

Thread Information