Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali population is much younger and active than old Florida and their boatload of retirees who don't leave their fancy homes. If not for the lockdowns, Cali's numbers would have been way higher for a dramatic situation and hospitals totally overwhelmed.
    Lol you have no clue what you talking about.

Im in Florida ppl are mostly out partying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'I'm sick of the judgmental stuff':

DeSantis gets defensive and lashes out as Covid es in Florida

he is "sick" of people's "judgmental" at ude toward those who, after months of vaccines being available, for free, and within five miles of the vast majority of Americans (and even available in-home for some,) have chosen to not get vaccinated against the deadly coronavirus that's killed 629,927 Americans so far.

"We obviously have some people that are not vaccinated that have been admitted to hospitals.

are you going to sit there and criticize, or we going to try to treat and try to help the folks?

You know, I'm just sick of this judge – I'm sick of the judgment, the judgmental stuff on some of this stuff,

nobody's trying to, to, to get ill here, okay?"

Just 49.1% of Florida adults are fully vaccinated.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/08/ron...is-2654419189/

Florida people, you got the homicidal governor you deserve

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he is "sick" of people's "judgmental" at ude toward those who, after months of vaccines being available, for free, and within five miles of the vast majority of Americans (and even available in-home for some,) have chosen to not get vaccinated against the deadly coronavirus that's killed 629,927 Americans so far.

"We obviously have some people that are not vaccinated that have been admitted to hospitals.

are you going to sit there and criticize, or we going to try to treat and try to help the folks?

You know, I'm just sick of this judge – I'm sick of the judgment, the judgmental stuff on some of this stuff,

LOL you either choose to get vaccinated or you choose to catch SARS-CoV-2 with a naive immune system. There is no Option C.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homicidal Arkansas governor admits he regrets signing mask mandate ban into law

Arkansas governor admits he regrets signing mask mandate ban into law

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A friend of mine bailed Chile, sick of the lockdowns , curfew, mask mandate, went to Florida, got covid within 5 days

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Now wait a minute, dad. California has 65k dead and Newsome has kept it closed all the way. Florida has 39k dead and Santis said a year ago..."We've opened up and we're not going back."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Homicidal Arkansas governor admits he regrets signing mask mandate ban into law

Arkansas governor admits he regrets signing mask mandate ban into law
    I'll just bet he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now wait a minute, dad. California has 65k dead and Newsome has kept it closed all the way. Florida has 39k dead and Santis said a year ago..."We've opened up and we're not going back."

Let us proceed...
    This lends evidence to mass vaccination being the only way to end the nightmare. Regulating behavior like isolation and social distancing is very difficult and hasn't proved very effective

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This lends evidence to mass vaccination being the only way to end the nightmare. Regulating behavior like isolation and social distancing is very difficult and hasn't proved very effective
    The vaccinated are getting it, TD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis Blasts Other Forty-nine States for Making Florida Look Bad

“Our covid numbers wouldn’t seem so terrible if other states’ numbers weren’t better,” he said.

“You don’t have to be a detective to figure out who stands to benefit from this scenario.”

“Nice try, other forty-nine states,” he bellowed. “I’m onto you!”

DeSantis’s remarks drew a strong rebuke from a fellow Republican governor, Greg Abbott of Texas.

“If you look at our covid numbers, you’ll find that Texas has been doing everything in our power to make Florida look good,” he said.

“Ron DeSantis’s comments are very hurtful.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/desantis-blasts-other-forty-nine-states-for-making-florida-look-bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    Population:

California 45 million not counting 30 million additional illegals.
    Florida 19 million not counting 7 million additional illegals.

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Population:

California 45 million not counting 30 million additional illegals.
    Florida 19 million not counting 7 million additional illegals.

Let us proceed.
    I don't want to hear any of that horse . California has more deaths than any other statePERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DeSantis Blasts Other Forty-nine States for Making Florida Look Bad

“Our covid numbers wouldn’t seem so terrible if other states’ numbers weren’t better,” he said.

“You don’t have to be a detective to figure out who stands to benefit from this scenario.”

“Nice try, other forty-nine states,” he bellowed. “I’m onto you!”

DeSantis’s remarks drew a strong rebuke from a fellow Republican governor, Greg Abbott of Texas.

“If you look at our covid numbers, you’ll find that Texas has been doing everything in our power to make Florida look good,” he said.

“Ron DeSantis’s comments are very hurtful.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/desantis-blasts-other-forty-nine-states-for-making-florida-look-bad
    At least Santis left that sucker in the White House with a cleaned clock. Spotless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to hear any of that horse . California has more deaths than any other statePERIOD
    Trump s never want true facts getting in the way.

Thread Information