Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...ent-approaches

So the lockdowns really did nothing in cal except cost money to workers and business owners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali population is much younger and active than old Florida and their boatload of retirees who don't leave their fancy homes. If not for the lockdowns, Cali's numbers would have been way higher for a dramatic situation and hospitals totally overwhelmed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali population is much younger and active than old Florida and their boatload of retirees who don't leave their fancy homes. If not for the lockdowns, Cali's numbers would have been way higher for a dramatic situation and hospitals totally overwhelmed.
    Prove it
    Open it up !
    They are a lot of young people in Florida
    Military bases
    Miama is basically a young person town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to be rich to move or stay in cal now
    Which means a older person !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost like the virus doesn't care which state it is in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost like the virus doesn't care which state it is in
    at least the wrong kind of COVID has skipped Florida due to its bang-up pandemic response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See a lot of young people went to Florida to party doing spring break and their numbers still low !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least the wrong kind of COVID has skipped Florida due to its bang-up pandemic response.
    What do you mean wrong kind?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean wrong kind?
    Like DeSantis said, the UK and SA variants have shunned Florida; they can only be found in blue states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...ent-approaches

So the lockdowns really did nothing in cal except cost money to workers and business owners
    lol no...

but Newsom did bend the knee to early, should've stayed put with the lockdown like early in the pandemic, when California was doing much better than Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like DeSantis said, the UK and SA variants have shunned Florida; they can only be found in blue states.
    Do we know Florida is testing for it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See a lot of young people went to Florida to party doing spring break and their numbers still low !
    A year later and you still don't understand this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we know Florida is testing for it?
    Don’t recall where I read it, but reportedly DeSantis is full of it. OTOH If Florida isn’t doing the gene sequencing, his BS would have a leg to stand on.

“Not detected in Florida”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Floridian, I am very pleased with the way DeSantis has handled the pandemic/vaccine rollout. He protected the nursing homes but basically the state has been open for business - sans limited (in restaurant dining) in Miami-Dade during es. I've been to Disney World 3 times since October on their FL resident special and they are excellent with social distancing - CA should allow Disney Land to do the same.

I like that DeSantis prioritized the seniors over/with (young) "essential front line workers" - an old person is much more likely to die from covid than some 23 year old transit worker. I was able to get first dose vaccines (and appts for 2nd vaccine) for both parents and mother-in-law at Publix (supermarket) which I think is safer than going to one of the big hospitals - of course, we had to drive into Palm Beach county but that's ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you’d be pleased, DeSantis lies about COVID, hides the data and privileges profits over human health. It would be truly terrible if a pandemic ever inconvenienced a business.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've said it before, I'll say it again.

People as stupid as ducks make this country a more dangerous place to live in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every state doing better than NY is lying and hiding data. Lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No one brought up NY and pretty much everyone in this thread has been critical of Cuomo and NY.

After all your garbage, objectively-wrong-in-hindsight takes about Covid for the past year, maybe you should just sit this topic out. Your kind of ignorance has led to thousands of deaths too.

I'm not sure why people like you lack the self awareness to reflect on how consistently and dangerously wrong you've been about this even after 500K deaths. Instead you keep running your stupid mouths. Just bafflingly stubborn ignorance, and proud for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida hiding the ball has been widely reported on, you educate yourself sometimes before running your ignorant mouth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how some of you STILL sound so pro-lockdown - the effects on business, education (might not be seen for years) - terrible.

LOL on obesity as a priority - how many Americans are classified as obese?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Amazing how some of you STILL sound so pro-lockdown - the effects on business, education (might not be seen for years) - terrible.

I'm pro- "lockdown completely for 4 weeks in March of 2020" but you stupid s were crying about how any response was an overreaction to a mild case of the chills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The effects of your education are readily visible right now, tbh... plus you've extolled the virtues of home-schooling repeatedly here, the hypocrisy is showing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pharmacopeia consists largely of poisons. Few remedies are risk free.COVID nearly broke health care in CA even with lockdowns, would that have been an acceptable outcome for you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The effects of your education are readily visible right now, tbh... plus you've extolled the virtues of home-schooling repeatedly here, the hypocrisy is showing...
    LOL - at your equating what I did with my kids (true Home Schooling) with ONLINE learning/Zoom classes with public/private school teachers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pharmacopeia consists largely of poisons. Few remedies are risk free.COVID nearly broke health care in CA even with lockdowns, would that have been an acceptable outcome for you?
    Risk-free - what is risk-free? How about some common sense zinc, vitamin D, baby aspirin?

And were other options explored? Like those hospital ships/Javits Center temporary hospital that Trump sent/built in NY? Were those in CA?

Thread Information