My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, he dithered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh, he dithered.
    That was my take last spring, when few details were known and Thread was the only person ing about Cuomo in this forum. As more info came out, my takes on Cuomo (a few dozen by now) got darker and more profane, but you continue to pretend I said just one thing about Cuomo like 9 or 10 months ago.

You do something similar with the CDC, you cite their early guidance as if it never changed.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-11-2021 at 12:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was my take last spring, when few details were known and Thread was the only person ing about Cuomo in this forum. As more info came out, my takes on Cuomo (a few dozen by now) got darker and more profane, but you continue to pretend I said just one thing about Cuomo like 9 or 10 months ago.

You do something similar with the CDC, you cite their early guidance as if it never changed.
    Criminal negligence at the very least.

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminal negligence at the very least.

Called it
    The CDC screwed up testing and made recommendations that turned out to be not quite sound. Telling Amercans there was no need to mask up was a really bad mistake. The CDC deserves criticism for these things and probably even more, but I don't see how you get to "criminal". I think "incomplete knowledge and mistakes" capture it better.

How can a government agency run by people adopt best practices/guidelines when dealing with a novel pathogen? It took time to figure out how COVID-19 worked. It makes sense that CDC guidance changed as facts emerged from the fog. Most of the criticism of the CDC is fairly placed, but calling the CDC's actions criminal goes overboard-- ultimate responsibility for public health policies lies with the states that make them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC screwed up testing and made recommendations that turned out to be not quite sound. Telling Amercans there was no need to mask up was a really bad mistake. The CDC deserves criticism for these things and probably even more, but I don't see how you get to "criminal". I think "incomplete knowledge and mistakes" capture it better.

How can a government agency run by people adopt best practices/guidelines when dealing with a novel pathogen? It took time to figure out how COVID-19 worked. It makes sense that CDC guidance changed as facts emerged from the fog. Most of the criticism of the CDC is fairly placed, but calling the CDC's actions criminal goes overboard-- ultimate responsibility for public health policies lies with the states that make them.
    CDC cowtowed to big pharma and big corporations. Profits first.

They still do but yes now a lot more is known about the virus. China shut down entire cities and regions. On. Whim. We didnt mainly because government instructed by corporations said no no.

Asian nations have been using masks for decades for influenza, bird fou and other viruses. We knew masks worked, this is not the first respiratory virus ever.

Some nations acted on a worse case scenario basis.(new zealand, china, australia,) some nations acted on "this is not so bad hopefulky we will take it on the chin" scenario (USA, Brazil, UK)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure.

"Sure it's safe to play on the interstate"

500 dead kids later

"We recommend you not play on the interstate"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But Orangeman bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Orangeman bad
    One of the very worst ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same song, sixth verse

A female aide to Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo alleges he aggressively groped her in a sexually charged manner after she had been summoned to the Executive Mansion late last year,according to a person with direct knowledge of the woman's claims.

The staff member, whose iden y is being withheld by the Times Union, had been called to the mansion under the apparent pretext of having her assist the governor with a minor technical issue involving his mobile phone. They were alone in Cuomo's private residence on the second floor when he closed the door and allegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her, according to the source.

The allegations by the female aide, who is the sixth woman to accuse Cuomo of inappropriate behavior, were first reported Tuesday by the Times Union.
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...t-16015863.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asian nations have been using masks for decades for influenza, bird fou and other viruses. We knew masks worked, this is not the first respiratory virus ever.
    That scam's been around. A lot Asians have a Blakian fetish for face diapers at this point. The stats and science both shat on you though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bye, derp

see you never

This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy is on track to getting impeached.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bye, derp

see you never
    You beat slob's record of a six days of pulling this without me even responding to you or visa versa upon pulling this.
    It's been a week and you're this triggered.

Looks like you beat it by a day or so, blakehole.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 03-11-2021 at 11:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of dems calling for his head. he's called for a press conference today. have to believe its an announcement of resignation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lot of dems calling for his head. he's called for a press conference today. have to believe its an announcement of resignation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wishful thinking. he's hanging in there. even blamed cancel culture

fwiw, i think the covering up on covid numbers is resignation worthy even without the other allegations

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cuomo

The old help me with my phone trick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Cuomo is No mo?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the very worst ever.
    Absolutely.

We treated this virus more like the flu or cold viruses early and had a mania about surfaces.
    Well it turned out to be different with the large group evidence and air.
    We may get some more surprises, we will see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya'll know this is just to clear the '24 primary field for Kamala right?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oops.

I know how none of these threads ever stray.
    We are breaking protocol.... nooo....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't be a primary for Kamala in '24. She'll be the in bent.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information