Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could Andrew Cuomo pardon himself before leaving office?
    There have been a handful of instances in which governors have pardoned themselves

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Could Andrew Cuomo pardon himself before leaving office?
    There have been a handful of instances in which governors have pardoned themselves
    It's extremely unlikely he'll be prosecuted now that he's cooperating and resigning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him. He wasn't going to tank the whole party for himself. That's as selfless as it gets for politicians with ceilings as high as his was pre-Covid.

If Newsom bows out like he should, I won't lie, I will have some unfounded respect for the Dems. To literally excommunicate your two most promising rising stars is something refreshing and honest we haven't seen in politics since Tricky decided to wrap up the 20th century's most progressive administration by bowing out in shame.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's extremely unlikely he'll be prosecuted now that he's cooperating and resigning.
    I'm sure that was part of the deal he made, Will.

I thought him and his brother/CC walked tall, like Pusser, Buford T. Now I find the House of Cuomo crawlin', bellies draggin'.

The House of Trump will never find those 3 boys, or, their pa crawlin', bellies draggin', by God...& President Trump has quite a belly, eh, fart face?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good for him. He wasn't going to tank the whole party for himself. That's as selfless as it gets for politicians with ceilings as high as his was pre-Covid.

If Newsom bows out like he should, I won't lie, I will have some unfounded respect for the Dems. To literally excommunicate your two most promising rising stars is something refreshing and honest we haven't seen in politics since Tricky decided to wrap up the 20th century's most progressive administration by bowing out in shame.
    What a crock a , Chooch. I thought you walked tall. Now I find you crawlin', that belly---your belly draggin' in the dirt.

& before we get carried away on the Dem's. Those two Virginia assholes, the one is governor who was in black face back aways. And the other asshole is black and raped a woman and he ain't going no where..."I ain't goin' nowhere."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a crock a , Chooch. I thought you walked tall. Now I find you crawlin', that belly---your belly draggin' in the dirt.

& before we get carried away on the Dem's. Those two Virginia assholes, the one is governor who was in black face back aways. And the other asshole is black and raped a woman and he ain't going no where..."I ain't goin' nowhere."
    Well, Cubz, if I was your age, I might walk with a hunch. My lenses have an objective coating on them. I don't stand behind lines of red and blue, I stand behind basic common sense and decency and those are traits aren't exclusive to either side, as seen here.

If Trump and his ilk held themselves accountable, or were even as politically savvy as someone as stupid as some of his opponents, he might not be in the conversation with Andrew Johnson, LBJ and Woodrow Wilson as one of the worst POTUSes ever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, Cubz, if I was your age, I might walk with a hunch. My lenses have an objective coating on them. I don't stand behind lines of red and blue, I stand behind basic common sense and decency and those are traits aren't exclusive to either side, as seen here.

If Trump and his ilk held themselves accountable, or were even as politically savvy as someone as stupid as some of his opponents, he might not be in the conversation with Andrew Johnson, LBJ and Woodrow Wilson as one of the worst POTUSes ever.
    Apology accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Called Cuomo the 'Gold Standard' for Democrats

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Called Cuomo the 'Gold Standard' for Democrats
    Pete King : Cuomo 'Cover-Up,' $5.1M Book Deal 'Absolutely Scandalous'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

What did Newsome do that's worthy of resignation? Not a loaded question, I'm just confused as to what he did other than implement policies people don't like.

FTR I don't like Newsome. I think he's a fake progressive who's been clutching his pearls about climate change while he signs oil and gas permits with his other hand, so not defending him at all and wouldn't mind seeing him go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Newsome do that's worthy of resignation? Not a loaded question, I'm just confused as to what he did other than implement policies people don't like.

FTR I don't like Newsome. I think he's a fake progressive who's been clutching his pearls about climate change while he signs oil and gas permits with his other hand, so not defending him at all and wouldn't mind seeing him go.

Countless scams that are literally genociding the working and middle classes. The tax scams. The water scams. The train scam. The annual 2-5% state congress raises. The PGE forest fire complicity and allowing them to price-gouge customers to pay off their $Billions in court fines. The housing scam. Letting the state literally and metaphorically burn to the ground despite the non-stop bragadoccio about surplus tax revenues yet infrastructure and educational budgets are either lower or barely on par with budgets during the governator's recession.

That's just a simple overview. And there is a giant contingency of signatures on the recall that are life long Blue pillers.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Countless scams that are literally genociding the working and middle classes. The tax scams. The water scams. The train scam. The annual 2-5% state congress raises. The PGE forest fire complicity and allowing them to price-gouge customers to pay off their $Billions in court fines. The housing scam. Letting the state literally and metaphorically burn to the ground despite the non-stop bragadoccio about surplus tax revenues yet infrastructure and educational budgets are either lower or barely on par with budgets during the governator's recession.

That's just a simple overview. And there is a giant contingency of signatures on the recall that are life long Blue pillers.
    Actually the water stuff is resignation worthy now that you mention it IMO. California's water issues are 20% climate change related but 80% mismanagement related.

The only selfish reason I have for not wanting Newsome gone is because of Feinstein croaks I don't want a GOP governor picking her replacement but IIRC California has a state leg supermajority than can easily pass a new law taking that power away from the governor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bye

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bye

I wish he'd take it back and "make good fight."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The complaint charges Cuomo with forcible touching, which carries a maximum sentence of one year in jail.
    https://nypost.com/2021/10/28/andrew...r-aide-source/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really a shame how Dems circle the wagons to protect their own and make Cuomo into some kind of hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeachment probe confirms: Cuomo's book deal was shady.

In April, back when a few Cuomosexuals still roamed New York, the Times Union published interviews with anonymous current and former Cuomo staffers claiming they were given tasks related to Cuomo’s memoir about the COVID-19 pandemic, American Crisis, for which Cuomo had received a whopping $5 million, as part of their governmental duties—violating state law. The Cuomo administration roundly denied it, and a lot has happened since then; but yesterday, the New York State Assembly released its report on its eight-month impeachment investigation, which confirms Cuomo used state staff to author and promote his memoir.
    https://lithub.com/impeachment-probe...eal-was-shady/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Cuomo was going to be our next President? What happened?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Cuomo was going to be our next President? What happened?
    He should be able to run as a Republican now.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Thread Information