Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you admit you can easily find it yourself.
    I admit you're not worth wasting time on.

I also admit that you're just leg humping as usual.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I admit you're not worth wasting time on.

I also admit that you're just leg humping as usual.
    You're responding to every post I direct to you, derp.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're responding to every post I direct to you, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, he was stupid too.

Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer. Why did he believe his own lie that smoking was safe?

What do you say about a person who lies by dismissing the danger of something only to suc b to it? I’m thinking of radio host Rush Limbaugh, who died this week at age 70 from lung cancer after denying that cigarette smoke was a serious health threat (it “takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said) and smoking for decades.

That anyone gets cancer is tragic. But I find it equally tragic that Limbaugh consistently sought to bend facts about public health to the reality he wanted to live in, and thereby endangered the listeners who believed him.

I would venture to say that the reason Limbaugh so successfully spread lies among his listeners was that he so spectacularly believed them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...fe/ar-BB1dQVv8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dan Bongino snubbed, que pobrecito!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, he was stupid too.

Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer. Why did he believe his own lie that smoking was safe?

What do you say about a person who lies by dismissing the danger of something only to suc b to it? I’m thinking of radio host Rush Limbaugh, who died this week at age 70 from lung cancer after denying that cigarette smoke was a serious health threat (it “takes 50 years to kill people, if it does,” he said) and smoking for decades.

That anyone gets cancer is tragic. But I find it equally tragic that Limbaugh consistently sought to bend facts about public health to the reality he wanted to live in, and thereby endangered the listeners who believed him.

I would venture to say that the reason Limbaugh so successfully spread lies among his listeners was that he so spectacularly believed them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...fe/ar-BB1dQVv8
    Dont forget the pillbilly in him.
    Does OxyContin cause hypocrisy?

Under the terms of the deal with prosecutors called a pretrial diversion, to be filed Monday, Limbaugh will be cleared of the charge if he stays clean for 18 months and doesn’t violate any laws, Black said.
    Limbaugh has publicly acknowledged being addicted to pain medication.
    According to the warrant, sometime between February and August 2003, Limbaugh withheld information from a medical prac ioner from whom he sought to obtain a controlled substance or a prescription for a controlled substance.
    'He was in high spirits'
    As a formality, Limbaugh entered a not guilty plea to the charge, spokesman Tony Knight said. The radio giant has maintained his innocence throughout the investigation.

Before his own problems became public, Limbaugh had decried drug use and abuse and mocked President Clinton for saying he had not inhaled when he tried marijuana. He often made the case that drug crimes deserve punishment.
    “Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,” Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont forget the pillbilly in him.
    Does OxyContin cause hypocrisy?

Under the terms of the deal with prosecutors called a pretrial diversion, to be filed Monday, Limbaugh will be cleared of the charge if he stays clean for 18 months and doesn’t violate any laws, Black said.
    Limbaugh has publicly acknowledged being addicted to pain medication.
    According to the warrant, sometime between February and August 2003, Limbaugh withheld information from a medical prac ioner from whom he sought to obtain a controlled substance or a prescription for a controlled substance.
    'He was in high spirits'
    As a formality, Limbaugh entered a not guilty plea to the charge, spokesman Tony Knight said. The radio giant has maintained his innocence throughout the investigation.

Before his own problems became public, Limbaugh had decried drug use and abuse and mocked President Clinton for saying he had not inhaled when he tried marijuana. He often made the case that drug crimes deserve punishment.
    “Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up,” Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.
    People like Rush ruined it for the rest of us and now we can't get this wonder drug/Oxy without setting off the doctor at request..."No, Dale, but I can give you 3 giant sized Tylenol's."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Thread Information