Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't get the love for heated seats. I've had them in my last 3 vehicles and rarely used them. On the other hand, the one that had cooling seats...I used it all the time. I wish that was a more common option.
    Heated seats were amazing when I lived in the NE... after cleaning up the car from all the snow, it was great to go in, sit down and warm up.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Honestly my only complaint about the CR-V is that so many other people have the exact same model and color, so I've approached the wrong car in the parking lot more times than I can count.
    That may be the biggest deuche car of all-time. No surprise that you got one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not including pickup trucks, the highest selling vehicles in 2020 were the RAV4 and the CR-V

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Not including pickup trucks, the highest selling vehicles in 2020 were the RAV4 and the CR-V
    Yeah, I don't get the craze with crossovers, they're literally the lamest invention in the auto industry. Neither the hauling capability of a pickup truck, nor the seating capacity of a real SUV (actual SUVs have 3rd row seating), nor the flexilbility/ease of drive/fuel economy of a sedan... basically a crossover is the wussiest, worst of all worlds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Millennial_Messiah
    Simply The GOAT.

This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

View Post

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    It's not Deuche, it's Japanese.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well I guess I'll be the impractical one. I've always been more of a driver and not a commuter.

2013 Mustang GT. High flow intake, axle back flowmasters, Bama race tune. Third gear pushing it over 6000 will make you breathe deep.

My daughter is gone and it's just my wife and I. It's body style I've always wanted. I feel like it combines all the best elements of the newer Mustangs. Mid life crisis? Maybe...but it. She's a of a lot of fun and a nice way to burn stress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well I guess I'll be the impractical one. I've always been more of a driver and not a commuter.

2013 Mustang GT. High flow intake, axle back flowmasters, Bama race tune. Third gear pushing it over 6000 will make you breathe deep.

My daughter is gone and it's just my wife and I. It's body style I've always wanted. I feel like it combines all the best elements of the newer Mustangs. Mid life crisis? Maybe...but it. She's a of a lot of fun and a nice way to burn stress.
    My old mans the same way. He’s always recommending performance vehicles. Even knowing i was SUV hunting he kept asking if i was looking into versions with turbo

loves stick shifts, etc. before the recession he was driving a 2003 Z06. Still his favorite car he ever owned

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My old mans the same way. He’s always recommending performance vehicles. Even knowing i was SUV hunting he kept asking if i was looking into versions with turbo

loves stick shifts, etc. before the recession he was driving a 2003 Z06. Still his favorite car he ever owned
    Every vehicle I owned before I was married was manuel transmission. If it were more commonplace now, and the wife could drive it, I'd still be buying sticks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Every vehicle I owned before I was married was manuel transmission. If it were more commonplace now, and the wife could drive it, I'd still be buying sticks.
    Caveman

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe

I just thought it was fun to have more control over the vehicle. I'd still look for a stick if I was going to buy a sports car.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    My 2013 VW Jetta still runs like a champ. I got it new when they had a .99% financing promo back then. I liked the free synthetic oil changes and maintenance that came with it every 10k miles for the 1st 30k miles. My 7 year 70k warranty is expired but no problems yet. No reason for a car note at this time.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Millennial_Messiah
    Simply The GOAT.

This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

View Post
    I would try that last link out, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    I'm still driving my old 2007 Camry. I'll likely be upgrading to a 2018 Camry XSE some time year. I'm a simple man when it comes to cars.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone here accessorize or mod their cars?

I was reading this article about HUDs and that looks so sick

https://www.reviewgeek.com/71078/the...-for-your-car/

I wanna put one on my Bimmer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tbh I drive 2012 5.7 L Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. I bought it new thinking at the time that I'd buy a smallish travel trailer. I never ended up getting the trailer, but I still like the truck. It only has 60k miles or so, and I have no interest in getting a different vehicle. My wife has gone through a couple kid haulers in that time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Utility only guy.

2001 Chevy Silverado. Tail gate rotted off due to an abundance of offloading and onloading a kayak.
    During ice storms this truck absolutely sucks. The rear end slides all over the place, very light. But I love this truck. Especially loud inside, electrical problems occurring constantly to the displays, barely any room for passengers. (Who needs M)
    Reached 201,000 miles because I treat her like a slave.

Got a really crappy Ford Fiesta used because she has gear shifting problems due to computer sensing your pedal pressure. Cheap. Very good gas mileage and I keep her running. My dog loves this tiny, unsafe vehicle.

I hate my wife's F-250 Ford Truck. Its way too comfy, quiet, and too much cab room with a too small bed. But it can tow a horse trailer with horses. I Will not take this gas guzzler off her hands as my kayak wont fit the bed properly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tbh I drive 2012 5.7 L Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. I bought it new thinking at the time that I'd buy a smallish travel trailer. I never ended up getting the trailer, but I still like the truck. It only has 60k miles or so, and I have no interest in getting a different vehicle. My wife has gone through a couple kid haulers in that time.
    Damn...only 60k since 2012.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah I don't have a long commute to work and we're in the wife's vehicle 99% of the time because it has more room for the kids and .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My 2012 Ram 2500 only has 9K miles.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    According to multiple dealership / service experts, that actually isn't good for the car... cars last longer when they're driven 8K-15K miles per year and not less and not too much more.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My 2012 Ram 2500 only has 9K miles.
    Wow, that's some Ferrari/Lamborghini/Mclaren , tbh.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    ^Still gets rides from his mom

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The is a deuche?

Thread Information