And You Like to Watch

by Cully-boy Castleberry

Copyright© 2020 by Cully-boy Castleberry

Synopsis: Cuckold
Sex Contents: Some Sex
Genre: Erotica
Codes: Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, True Story, Wife Watching, Spanking, Oral Sex, Voyeurism
Size: 4 KB
Posted: 2020-09-01

I’d fallen asleep watching “Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law.” Had awakened momentarily at the National Anthem then later by the knocking on the front door of our mobile home. The pattern of the American Indian chief was frozen to the TV screen as I climbed off the couch.

“Don’t open the door!” I hissed as
I parted the curtains. A uniform, an Air Force private to be exact. The window was open a crack.

“What do you want?”

“Hey, Sarge. I heard your wife likes to other guys and you like to watch.”

“Get the outta here.”

“Cully, wait.”

She’d been wakened by the knocking as well. I had no idea she was there.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?”

“Hey. Are you the wife?”

“Uh, huh.”

“Girl.” A whispered protest as I moved aside.

“I’m Carl.”

“I’m Katie-Girl, Carl. Are you alone?”

“Girl.” Once again though with less protest.

“Yeah. I left my car on the next street over just in case I had to make a run for it. I’d heard, I didn’t know.”

“You don’t have to run for it, Carl, does he, Sarge?”

I couldn’t speak. Just watched as Girl ran the gold safety chain across the slot and turned the button on the doorknob lock. Thru the screen door:

“C’mon in, Carl, it’s okay, honey.”

“Armstrong” was his last name, said so on his nameplate.

“We were sleeping, Carl. Me in the bed. Cully there on the couch. Cul, shut the TV off.”

“You’re sure about this? I don’t want to cause a problem. I could leave if you want me to, uh, Sarge.”

“No, Carl, it’s not a problem. We want you to stay, don’t we, Sarge?”

“I don’t know.”

“I do. I know, Carl, and I want you to stay. It’s all true. I do like to other guys and well, Cully, tell the Private the rest, or, I won’t permit you to watch.”

There was no reason to deny it. “And I like to watch.”

“I’m going back to bed, Cul, with Carl. Wait for us before you come down. I’ll let you know when. Understand, rubber band?”

I nodded.

“Come with me, Carl, it’s down here.”

She led him by the hand thru the kitchen around the corner and out of sight.

I heard her laughter. Then Carl’s laughter. Then quiet for the longest time before she called me down and then it wasn’t her who called out but him.

“C’mon, Sarge. It’s time to watch.”

Girl on her knees-mouth full of -both naked.

“Take a load off, Sarge, we’re gonna be a while.”

I sat down in the only chair in our bedroom.

“That’s enough, Princess.” He helped her up and kissed her, twirled her about, slapped her ass.

“Hands and knees on-the-bed. You’re fixed aren’t ya, Princess?”

“The pill and an IUD buried deep, Carl.”

“How bout your old man, Katie? You want him here, or, not? Makes me no difference.”

“He’d mope no end if you made him leave, so, let him stay.”

“He isn’t going to cry, is he? Or, want to jack-off while I’m ing your hole, is that it, Sarge, you want to beat off while I the Princess?”

I did, but there’d be no way I could do that now even if they let me.

“Leave him alone, Carl, I’m the one you want to with, not him, right, Private?”

“Back up to the edge, Katie.”

He spit into his palm once then again and stroked his .

“I’m plenty wet, Carl.”

“Now watch, Sarge, this is how we the wife.”

Made Katie put her forehead on the mattress then pinned her hands to the small of her back. Went all the way in the first stroke.

“No!” Her.

“Yes!” Him.
“Yes!” Her.

He kept her hands in place and smacked Katie’s ass, each cheek in turn as he went scrotum deep in each plunge.

“ , Carl!”

“You are one hot fox, Princess.”

Katie-Girl never came with me at intercourse. It just wouldn’t work that way. I’d too quick.

She spent twice with Carl.

“That’s right, Princess, tell the old man all about it.”

He released her hands, as she went to all fours, then reached out to me with her right hand. Her eyes were glazed over, her mouth in a grimace of pain and joy I’d never seen before. I clasped on as she squeezed tightly.

“Cully, I, I, I...”

“Here it comes, Princess.”

Carl smacked Girl’s bottom twice more, then sealed his crotch between her cheeks and filled her .

“Cully! Boy! Wake-up, darling. You’re dreaming, angel.”

“What! What’s wrong? Girl! Where is Ca... ?”

“Cully, you fell asleep on the couch again, and we’re bellowing like a moose, like Bullwinkle J. Moose, honey.” Her laughter was full of love and wonderment.

“You were having a nightmare. Are you okay, puddin’ head?”

She took me into her arms.

“Sweet Jesus, Girl, a nightmare. Oh-my-God.”

“Cully, what was it about, sweetheart?”

I could lie with the best of ‘em.

“That damn Earl Welt (mobile home park manager) threatening to turn me into the police for going the wrong way down his damn one-way-hill.”

Then for good measure. “The police impounded my Road Runner, the bas s.”

“Oh, Cully. My little Cully-boy. My little boy. You poor thing, you. Everything is alright, Cully. Just a mean old nightmare.”

“You’re right, Princess.”

“Princess? You never call me Princess, Cully.”

“I don’t even know where it came from, Katie-Girl.”

“C’mon now, boy, we have Mass and then the drive out to Papillion for that carnival you’ve been looking forward to. It’s going to be a good day, Cul. And a full moon tonight.”

-The End-