Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some clowns thrive off the attention........ even if someone has to die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba.com is showing their next game is on Wednesday at OKC. I guess they went home to SA to rest until then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nba.com is showing their next game is on Wednesday at OKC. I guess they went home to SA to rest until then.
    That hasn’t changed so I guess they’re still on. I rather they cancel the two games and not risk losing with shorter squad and affect their standing, if it matters. And be back in full gear after 14 days quarantine and testing negative. Just my 2 cents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That hasn’t changed so I guess they’re still on. I rather they cancel the two games and not risk losing with shorter squad and affect their standing, if it matters. And be back in full gear after 14 days quarantine and testing negative. Just my 2 cents.
    I don’t think they have the option. If you have at least 8 on your 15 man roster not on protocols, and the other team has the same, you play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ just posted to his story on Instagram and said he wasn’t positive for covid
    Lots of false positives and negatives out there
    One guy took 4 test in 20 minutes 2 positives 2 negatives

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do we not know which players have tested positive? What is the big secret? I've seen other players from other team's names mentioned that had Coronavirus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do we not know which players have tested positive? What is the big secret? I've seen other players from other team's names mentioned that had Coronavirus.
    Because

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are San Antonio reporters really this bad? They can't get any info at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HIPAA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALL of Rob’s alts coming out to play.

Sad!
    Your ass thinking I have alts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s an embarrassing representation of San Antonio.
    Like you being a ? It really is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Just because other teams do it wrong, doesn’t mean we have to. If we play short handed, you’ll be able to put it together. Most of you will, anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While HIPPA is the reason why PATFO will never (ever) disclose who has/had COVID, Ice's question is more like do the SA reporters really have no sources who'd leak the players' status off the record. Someone got the fact that four Spurs players tested positive (just that much was also under HIPPA and as far as I know hasn't been acknowledged by the team). It seems kind of weird to get that but not a single name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While HIPPA is the reason why PATFO will never (ever) disclose who has/had COVID, Ice's question is more like do the SA reporters really have no sources who'd leak the players' status off the record. Someone got the fact that four Spurs players tested positive (just that much was also under HIPPA and as far as I know hasn't been acknowledged by the team). It seems kind of weird to get that but not a single name.
    Ah I replied to the wrong quote. Should have been his first one where he didn't mention reporters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know any of that stuff. Thanks for explaining.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you being a ? It really is.
    Well the important thing is that you made a compelling argument for being a great representation of SA by throwing a public temper tantrum because others wouldn’t let you spew hate in peace.

Well played. You’re a real pro. Minds have been changed. Everyone likes you now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo. If a player wants to come out and tell everyone, that's should be his choice and only his choice. I think it's crazy when Wok or Shams broadcasts that stuff (assuming they haven't gotten permission from the player to do so).

Spurs are probably remaining very tight lipped for that reason, and have probably also warned reporters not to pry if they want to continue to have favor by the team.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it’s more Pop than the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. It’s a grey area typically with injury reports, but with this I see the FO choosing to be on the side of the players and/or defer to keeping things “in the family”.

Thread Information