Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much of that includes all the windmills China bought in the USA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All stats should be on a per capita basis. Stats that only consider countries are almost worthless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the slopes. The trends are clear, we're falling behind.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the slopes. The trends are clear, we're falling behind.
    You need to look again. We will have pulled from 5th to 2nd in SNC growth in eight years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to look again. We will have pulled from 5th to 2nd in SNC growth in eight years.
    We're falling behind China, their investment curve is steeper.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're falling behind China, their investment curve is steeper.
    Even indulging your goalpost move, not per capita. You're just doing all kinds of fail in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even indulging your goalpost move, not per capita. You're just doing all kinds of fail in this thread.
    You've got a mind like a hamster. The only way you can say I've the moved goal posts is to ignore my previous comment and to pretend I was not responding to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shiva Ayyadurai was the BS artist — er, expert witness — known as “Spyder” in Sidney Powell Kraken lawsuits. Seems to have a track record of wild speculation outside of his academic specialization. Claims to have invented email.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...sance-experts/
    So basically, he has no expertise in economics, and is opining on economics.

He is also a nutter, who seems to have little ability to determine what is true, or not true, based on his unquestioning embrace of conspiracy theories.

He fits right in with modern GOP. Not going to bother watching the video. The chances he makes anything approaching a valid point is low.

This is another failed troll attempt with some bull that Derp saw on the internet.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got a mind like a hamster. The only way you can say I've the moved goal posts is to ignore my previous comment and to pretend I was not responding to you.
    That's some vague, non specific sh**. Chump has taught you well.

Your fails are do ented nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s green energy policies paved the way for companies like GH America and Goldwind Americas, both with deep ties to the Chinese Communist Party, to profit millions from tax abatements and Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) at the taxpayer’s expense.
    Yup.

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-c...reen-new-deal/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like a hamster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A brain dead hamster up Richard Gere’s ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A brain dead hamster up Richard Gere’s ass.
    You'd lick that butt as necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp, derp, derp, are you still coping with your mom bringing men to her bedroom?

Everyone sees how triggered you are through your coping threads and posts.

Your father is a loser, trump is a loser, and you are a loser, you should come to terms as you have accepted heeling when I call you derp!

Now go sulk some moar derp.

Last edited by Ef-man; 02-25-2021 at 01:47 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why go through al that trouble when gab already controls you derp?

They sure do love the gullible and uneducated, just like RT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All stats should be on a per capita basis. Stats that only consider countries are almost worthless.
    Yep and consider consumption per capita too. The united States is by far the biggest consumer of energy and creator of garbage in history, sustainability programs are whitewash for your fat asses and half the country not only disregards them but spits at them too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep and consider consumption per capita too. The united States is by far the biggest consumer of energy and creator of garbage in history, sustainability programs are whitewash for your fat asses and half the country not only disregards them but spits at them too..
    We know which countries have populations that rape the natural resources and move on like cancer. When your country builds a wall to keep out Americans, let me know.

Worldwide, the biggest producer of waste per capita is Canada. At an estimated 36.1 metric tons per year, this was 10 metric tons more per capita than the United States. Canada produces an estimated 1.33 billion metric tons of waste per year, with 1.12 billion metric tons of this generated by industrial waste.Jan 13, 2021

Maybe check your facts.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's some vague, non specific sh**. Chump has taught you well.

Your fails are do ented nonetheless.
    Show us the specific deep ties since that's very important to you and you won't fold when called out, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know which countries have populations that rape the natural resources and move on like cancer. When your country builds a wall to keep out Americans, let me know.

Worldwide, the biggest producer of waste per capita is Canada. At an estimated 36.1 metric tons per year, this was 10 metric tons more per capita than the United States. Canada produces an estimated 1.33 billion metric tons of waste per year, with 1.12 billion metric tons of this generated by industrial waste.Jan 13, 2021

Maybe check your facts.
    Going to guess that no small amount of that is tar sands.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe check your facts.
    Consumption per capita including consumer demand that drives the engines that ruin other environments used in exporting to the US. This is gonna get more complex but needs to be done. We are huge consumers and proud of it. And yes, other countries are complicit in supplying our demand. Jobs. And the less costly the procedure, the dirtier it is on the whole, its hard to change infrastructure unless its profitable. We will have to wait until we cant breathe like China and the health costs force our hand. "Just get in your damn bubble ya damn fragile lunged wimp"

Ozone alert day, stay inside. What a deal! And Tough deal you like trail running vs. a treadmill. Thanks for leaving us with this. My father claims he could see the Hill Country from I-10.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats playblair.
    Your fellow Trumper and Qanon "guy"

Thread Information