Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gonna hurt your feelings, Chumpettes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shiva Ayyadurai was the BS artist — er, expert witness — known as “Spyder” in Sidney Powell Kraken lawsuits. Seems to have a track record of wild speculation outside of his academic specialization. Claims to have invented email.

Shiva Ayyadurai

Ayyadurai was a proponent of a “high Republican, low Trump” theory of what he called “election fraud.” He said it was “highly improbable” that “President Trump received near zero Black votes” in certain areas.

Ayyadurai “appears to claim, in essence, that split-ticket voting among white Republicans is evidence of fraud,” said a counter-report by intervenor expert Jonathan Rodden. There are innocent explanations, Rodden’s counter-report indicates, as to the patterns Ayyadurai spotted. The most obvious is that a number of Republicans simply abandoned Trump to vote for Biden. Indeed, Rodden offered statistical analyses from a number of jurisdictions, including Savannah, Ga., to make this point.

“[I]n metro areas around Georgia and the United States,” he wrote, “white metro-area voters who typically vote for Republican candidates continued to do so in down-ballot races, but a number of them voted for the Democratic candidate in the presidential race. It is quite unclear what this pattern of split-ticket voting could possibly have to do with election fraud.”

The intervenors argued that Ayyadurai “provide[d] no indications about his data sources,” “does not explain how he measures his variables,” and that Ayyadurai’s “claims about race and ethnicity are, frankly, inscrutable, and thus difficult to evaluate with data analysis.”

Furthermore, Ayyadurai “does not possess relevant education, experience or background to offer opinions on these topics and, even if he did, he fails to disclose his methodology,” the intervenors argued. “Though Ayyadurai has degrees in engineering and computer science, applied mechanics, and systems biology, he does not explain how these credentials qualify him to offer the opinions at issue.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...sance-experts/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts don't care about derp's feelings

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Though Ayyadurai has degrees in engineering and computer science, applied mechanics, and systems biology, he does not explain how these credentials qualify him to offer the opinions at issue.”

Neckbeards taught to play cards like monkeys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Though Ayyadurai has degrees in engineering and computer science, applied mechanics, and systems biology, he does not explain how these credentials qualify him to offer the opinions at issue.”
    100% correct. His expertise is neither in the field of statistics nor weather modeling. It's also sad to see such a guy with promise try to steal somebody else's invention as his own, tbh.

But well, this is probably why he ended up trying to be a politician.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we've established that Robinette Biden is unqualified to handle these matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we've established that Robinette Biden is unqualified to handle these matters.
    That's why he delegate to his experts, instead of talking out of his ass and recommending injecting clorox...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why he delegate to his experts, instead of talking out of his ass and recommending injecting clorox...
    Yea, Dr. Fauci is an "expert" on sniffles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you would know anything about expertise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people would you say have died from the sniffles since Biden took office?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people would you say have died from the sniffles since Biden took office?
    I don't lose any sleep over that question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe the reported figures? It's around 100,000 COVID deaths since Biden took office, I think.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-20-2021 at 04:45 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe the reported figures? It's around 100,000 COVID deaths since Biden took office, I think.
    Looks like you settled on a milquetoast response.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2600 - 3100 deaths/day for 20 Jan - 20 Feb

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% correct. His expertise is neither in the field of statistics nor weather modeling. It's also sad to see such a guy with promise try to steal somebody else's invention as his own, tbh.

But well, this is probably why he ended up trying to be a politician.
    The majority of this video is NOT about statistics or weather modeling - it is only 9:22 into the entire 11:54 video that he even starts talking about climate change. This video is about POLITICAL CORRUPTION (the vehicle they are using just happens to be climate change) - which if he is running for Senate, he should know about before he gets into that CESSPOOL (of both Democratic and Republican establishments).

Regarding this subject, if most of you are believers, I suggest you get rid of your SUVs/cars and walk/bike everywhere. Just keep your hands off my car and beef/milk.
    Last edited by rmt; 02-20-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And isn't TESLA a major dealer in these carbon credit?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lose sleep over the humiliation you suffer at the hands of those on your enemies list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And isn't TESLA a major dealer in these carbon credit?
    Tesla loses money making cars, all profits are from tax credits

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tesla loses money making cars, all profits are from tax credits
    So when these other car companies get up to speed with carbon and stop buying tax credits from TESLA, where does that leave TESLA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when these other car companies get up to speed with carbon and stop buying tax credits from TESLA, where does that leave TESLA?
    I bet Tesla gets carbon credits from several industries, as ALL of them pollute.

Plenty of carbon credit to go around.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-20-2021 at 08:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It leaves it as a leader in electric vehicles, with a nationwide infrastructure of electric charge stations and a solid market share of vehicles.

This isn't much different than asian car companies dumping vehicles in the 90s to gain market share, with the difference that Tesla can offset the losses via tax credit payments.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It leaves it as a leader in electric vehicles, with a nationwide infrastructure of electric charge stations and a solid market share of vehicles.

This isn't much different than asian car companies dumping vehicles in the 90s to gain market share, with the difference that Tesla can offset the losses via tax credit payments.
    IOW, this so-called "carbon" problem has allowed TESLA to stay afloat via tax credits while capturing/cornering market share - on the backs of taxpayers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lose sleep over the humiliation you suffer at the hands of those on your enemies list.
    Chirp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IOW, this so-called "carbon" problem has allowed TESLA to stay afloat via tax credits while capturing/cornering market share - on the backs of taxpayers.
    No, not really. They get paid by other private companies, so those companies don't have to pay the government a pollution tax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you settled on a milquetoast response.
    108,000 per Thread.

Looks like you settled on no response.

How many died and what did they die from?

Thread Information