Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp has no qualifications to determine what is "real" and "fake" science. He thinks YouTube videos are credible sources of information and discredits published studies/meta analyses in scientific journals that don't fit his narrative. THAT is fake science

problem with this dumb country is far too many uneducated people who have literally no clue how science is done on an academic level for research purposes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp has no qualifications to determine what is "real" and "fake" science. He thinks YouTube videos are credible sources of information and discredits published studies/meta analyses in scientific journals that don't fit his narrative. THAT is fake science

problem with this dumb country is far too many uneducated people who have literally no clue how science is done on an academic level for research purposes
    Naw that's not the problem. These people have always existed, even moreso in the past. The problem is they now have a bullhorn called social media and they spread it. 30 years ago, an old man on his porch in bum Tennessee complaining about how the FBI is surveilling him was seen as a nutjob by his neighbors. Today he has a website and 6m subs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw that's not the problem. These people have always existed, even moreso in the past. The problem is they now have a bullhorn called social media and they spread it. 30 years ago, an old man on his porch in bum Tennessee complaining about how the FBI is surveilling him was seen as a nutjob by his neighbors. Today he has a website and 6m subs.
    It hurts your feelings when people rock the boat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed. lack of education is a big problem but the biggest is definitely social media giving a platform to these people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed. lack of education is a big problem but the biggest is definitely social media giving a platform to these people
    Tell us about your world class education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us about your world class education.

i don't need to, but i have degrees and i am 100% certain that you probably dont even have a GED or if so that is your highest level completed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw that's not the problem. These people have always existed, even moreso in the past. The problem is they now have a bullhorn called social media and they spread it. 30 years ago, an old man on his porch in bum Tennessee complaining about how the FBI is surveilling him was seen as a nutjob by his neighbors. Today he has a website and 6m subs...
    ...Then goes run for the Senate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    as a Republican.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't need to, but i have degrees and i am 100% certain that you probably dont even have a GED or if so that is your highest level completed
    This went to sh** fast for ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, shut up you literally cannot back up a single thing you ever post and your go-to move is to try to shift the topic away and deflect to something unrelated because as usual you have nothing worthwhile to say other than regurgitating fake news from gab like a good little sheep. You also routinely fold literally 1 post into your fake news threads and have openly admitted to not even looking into what you're posting. come to terms loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go team go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tell us Derp, where is your degree in virology from? what did you write your dissertation on tbh? what are your qualifications to discuss, let alone rebuke, anything science-related?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, shut up you literally cannot back up a single thing you ever post and your go-to move is to try to shift the topic away and deflect to something unrelated because as usual you have nothing worthwhile to say other than regurgitating fake news from gab like a good little sheep. You also routinely fold literally 1 post into your fake news threads and have openly admitted to not even looking into what you're posting. come to terms loser
    Says the guy who is part of the herd.

Nobody CC's you for a reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it derp folds again and as usual shifting the topic away to some random nonsense he made up

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is what it is. People who reject scientific consensus thrive in only one of the two major political parties in this country.

I'm sorry if that's inconvenient to your need to both-sides everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeering at others for having a political orientation in a political forum is asinine. So is pretending you have none.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Republicans certainly have the platform and the influence to reinforce scientific consensus. It's not like they couldn't differentiate themselves from Democrats in other areas. But their donors don't want environmental regulations, so it's important that their voters don't think pollution is a problem. For example.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is your degree in virology from? what did you write your dissertation on tbh? what are your qualifications to discuss, let alone rebuke, anything science-related?
    Are your alleged degrees in virology or otherwise science related?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeering at others for having a political orientation in a political forum is asinine. So is pretending you have none.
    File a complaint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are your alleged degrees in virology or otherwise science related?
    another deflection / refusing to answer the question. no one takes you seriously this is why you're the laughing stock of ST, aside from your delusional psychosis

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another deflection / refusing to answer the question. no one takes you seriously this is why you're the laughing stock of ST, aside from your delusional psychosis
    You're the one who shamelessly brought it up. You've admitted by your own logic that you're unqualified on these matters.

You're a gimp who tried really hard to be important on your own. You should've known better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is what it is. People who reject scientific consensus thrive in only one of the two major political parties in this country.

I'm sorry if that's inconvenient to your need to both-sides everything.
    The left is cool with science as long as it doesn't explore their taboo subjects, things that might cause them discomfort to talk about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one who shamelessly brought it up. You've admitted by your own logic that you're unqualified on these matters.

You're a gimp who tried really hard to be important on your own. You should've known better.

Lol still can't backup the fact you know nothing about science and have zero relevant education or any degrees that make your opinion relevant.

Go back to gab and find some fake news or made up paint graphs to post somewhere , loser

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol still can't backup the fact you know nothing about science and have zero relevant education or any degrees that make your opinion relevant.

Go back to gab and find some fake news or made up paint graphs to post somewhere , loser
    You're too stupid to know you're playing this card on yourself even after I just explained it to you.

And if you're going to do the 'too stupid' card, maybe don't make glaring grammatical errors while you do it.

Thread Information