Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read Lindell got beat up by a bunch of s bags. That's ridiculous no matter how you try to spin it. Lindell didn't deserve that even if I and many others don't totally agree with his politics/etc.
    he certainly doesnt deserve to be assaulted. but he should be tested and possibly committed tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmfao!

Pops is a MyPillow fan? Oh what I wouldn't give to be a fly on yalls wall during thanksgiving/christmas dinner. I bet the conversations are great!

I'd post my 2nd meme ever but it literally has nothing to do with politics.
    pops is a trump , but luckily not computer savvy enough to have fallen into Q

we're able to argue politics and get at each other's throats and then brush it off clank glasses have a drink and move on just fine. been that way for a decade or so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he certainly doesnt deserve to be assaulted. but he should be tested and possibly committed tbh
    Lindell says he was assaulted.

I would put that assessment of what happened in the same box of credibility as the rest of his statements, until some actual proof of what happened surfaces. Dude has burned his credibility card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pops is a trump , but luckily not computer savvy enough to have fallen into Q

we're able to argue politics and get at each other's throats and then brush it off clank glasses have a drink and move on just fine. been that way for a decade or so
    That's awesome and how it should be.

Thank God pops didn't get into that dumb Q bull ! I know a couple people into it and that's all they talk about so I don't hangout with those 2 often. I don't want to pretend to give af about that bs so I keep my distance. My buddy in LA is starting to go that route too which is odd to me yet he hasn't gotten into Q yet and hopefully never will but he's on that same track.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alan dershowitz appeared via zoom at Lindell's event to complain about the defamation lawsuits moving forward... says the first amendment is being used as as a sword instead of a shield, etc

meanwhile he has an ongoing defamation suit against cnn
    If hypocrisy was a power source...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awesome and how it should be.

Thank God pops didn't get into that dumb Q bull ! I know a couple people into it and that's all they talk about so I don't hangout with those 2 often. I don't want to pretend to give af about that bs so I keep my distance. My buddy in LA is starting to go that route too which is odd to me yet he hasn't gotten into Q yet and hopefully never will but he's on that same track.
    Lindell is pretty Q-adjacent though. but my dads not really savvy enough to get on 4chan or those weird forums with q drops and like that. he just gets phone alerts from like, "TrumpTrain" or like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindell is pretty Q-adjacent though. but my dads not really savvy enough to get on 4chan or those weird forums with q drops and like that. he just gets phone alerts from like, "TrumpTrain" or like that
    Thank God!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read Lindell got beat up by a bunch of s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out he wasn't.

What he claimed as an "antifa assault" turned out to be an aggressive selfie seeker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronna McDaniel bends the knee, My Pillow guy blows a gasket.

"We believe that they have reached out to multiple [attorneys general] and put pressure on them, not to sign the Supreme Court complaint,” Lindell said Monday on his evening livestream, this time from aboard his private plane as he scrambled to lock down the signatures required to file his complaint with the high court.

With a poor WiFi connection marring his live-streamed rant, Lindell blasted McDaniel, alleging she orchestrated a vast Republican conspiracy against him when she finally acknowledged late last week that President Joe Biden won the 2020 election.

“How dare the RNC try and stop this case from getting to the Supreme Court. Shame on you, RNC! You are worse than Fox [News] now!” he stated, referencing his claims that the cable giant has silenced him. “You can’t tell me why Ronna McDaniel, the head of the RNC, made a statement saying Biden won three days before this Supreme Court complaint was supposed to go to the Supreme Court.”

“What about the timing of that, America!” he continued. “Why would she say that at that moment in time? She didn't have to say that. What, is she trying to get more donor money? Is she trying to get donor money from Democrats? She is as RINO as they come!”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypill...-court-failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell is as creepy as they come. I have hated him since I saw the first My Pillow commercial. A scam artist too. Read the my pillow reviews. The "money back" guarantee is only good if you return it in the original box. Because it comes compressed and swells up after its heated it never goes back in the original box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Lindell is as creepy as they come. I have hated him since I saw the first My Pillow commercial. A scam artist too. Read the my pillow reviews. The "money back" guarantee is only good if you return it in the original box. Because it comes compressed and swells up after its heated it never goes back in the original box.
    we all know you're talking about your personal experience and not reviews you've read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has trump been reinstated by Supreme Court per Mike’s vision? Or has date been rolled back, again?

Asking for a MAGA wanting to donate money to a con artist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all know you're talking about your personal experience and not reviews you've read
    And we all know you are a ing dumbass that is obsessed with me and responds with fantasy posts every time. And no, I dont own any mypillows.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously hope the pillow guy (Lindell) goes to prison and never gets out. He's a lifelong junkie and a pedophile judging by that creepy mustache. Also he's annoying AF and his products are terrible, gimmicky and overpriced. I can't wait to see the death of the "MyPillow" brand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't cases usually settle at or near this point? Discovery can be reputationally damaging all by itself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MyPillow-for-a-brain guy whines he spent $25M trying to overthrow Biden's election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't cases usually settle at or near this point? Discovery can be reputationally damaging all by itself.
    If I were Dominion, I would absolutely not settle. , I would donate to their legal fund just to keep it going. I want to see alla Fox "news" internal communication.

That is the kind of that should absolutely be brought into the light for errybody to see.

Thread Information