Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://news.yahoo.com/dominion-sued...124016903.html

Mike Lindell
    Business Insider
    Dominion has sued MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell over his election fraud claims. The voting machine company is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages.

Dominion is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

The lawsuit accuses Lindell of repeatedly falsely claiming Dominion's voting machines had "stolen" votes from Trump.

Lindell's claims have caused MyPillow's sales to surge by up to 40%, Dominion said.

Visit the Business section of Insider for more stories.

Dominion Voting Systems sued both pillow company MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell on Monday, after he spread baseless claims that Dominion's voting machines helped rig the 2020 US presidential election.

Dominion is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages. Lindell is a staunch ally of former president Donald Trump and a major GOP donor. He has repeatedly supported Trump's claims challenging the integrity of the election.

In December, Lindell said that "the biggest fraud is the Dominion machines." The conspiracy theory that Dominion's technology switched votes from Trump to President Joe Biden has been thoroughly debunked.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the news.

Lindell has welcomed a defamation suit for weeks.

In late December, Dominion Voting Systems sent him a cease and desist letter warning of "imminent" litigation if he did not retract his claims about the voting technology company. Lindell has doubled down, telling CBS News in January that "all the American people and the world to see the horrific things that these (Dominion voting) machines are capable of," and alleged China was involved in the nonexistent rigging.

https://news.yahoo.com/dominion-sued...124016903.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moar posturing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Can't just make up stuff and spout lies on television without any sort of legal repercussions tbh

Derp knows this all too well, hence why he has been neutered and won't make new spam threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loyalty to Trump is something I'll never understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to be a racist er.
    Careful he'll put you on ignore for calling him that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's your loss, TC.

I love the man and I always will...

- "No matter what, no-matter-what."

- "Creed" - "IV"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude was targeting gullible idiots like derp, go figure that it worked...

The lawsuit claims Lindell knowingly spread false claims about the voting system in order to sell more pillows.

The lawsuit claims MyPillow's "defamatory marketing campaign," which included Lindell marketing pillows to supporters of Donald Trump using promo codes like “FightforTrump,” “45,” “Proof,” and “QAnon," boosted MyPillow sales by 30-40% and "continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases."

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...efamation-case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two words.

Jim.
    Jones.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude was targeting gullible idiots like derp, go figure that it worked...

The lawsuit claims Lindell knowingly spread false claims about the voting system in order to sell more pillows.

The lawsuit claims MyPillow's "defamatory marketing campaign," which included Lindell marketing pillows to supporters of Donald Trump using promo codes like “FightforTrump,” “45,” “Proof,” and “QAnon," boosted MyPillow sales by 30-40% and "continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases."

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...efamation-case
    Lol he seriously used Qanon as a discount code???

How are this guy's pillows still being sold in any legitimate business?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I actually visited their store in the mall of america mall in south minneapolis in October. It's on the top floor and there were actually people there and the store had a big smiling Mike Lindell bust on the outside, complete with the pedo stache and pedo smile. Bet he's a pedo.

But for-profit companies suing individuals is just completely wrong and the left is hypocritial if they support this type of lawsuit. He didn't kill anyone or even defraud anyone or defraud the Clintons' Dominion poll system company, it was just words... ridiculous lawsuit that should be ruled summary judgment in favor of the defendant, all bills paid by the plaintiff... same as the gorilla glue case, but at least that (stupid) lawsuit has more merit because it's an individual as the plaintiff vs. a corporation as the defendant...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually visited their store in the mall of america mall in south minneapolis in October. It's on the top floor and there were actually people there and the store had a big smiling Mike Lindell bust on the outside, complete with the pedo stache and pedo smile. Bet he's a pedo.

But for-profit companies suing individuals is just completely wrong and the left is hypocritial if they support this type of lawsuit. He didn't kill anyone or even defraud anyone or defraud the Clintons' Dominion poll system company, it was just words... ridiculous lawsuit that should be ruled summary judgment in favor of the defendant, all bills paid by the plaintiff... same as the gorilla glue case, but at least that (stupid) lawsuit has more merit because it's an individual as the plaintiff vs. a corporation as the defendant...
    He straight up made up about a company.

There are limits to free speech, and Mr. Pillow flew way past them, with the results being death threats on its employees, and tangible economic losses.

It is absolutely not frivolous.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cry me a river. This individual is a billionaire using slander to generate profit for his billion dollar company.

It's company vs. company as far as I'm concerned, and I hope they both spend millions on legal fees.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    That's your loss, TC.

I love the man and I always will...

- "No matter what, no-matter-what."

- "Creed" - "IV"
    Lol old got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, I remember you. I never liked you and I always will.

Though for the first time I take note of your picture, JK. Is that "Julius Limbani?"

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, I remember you. I never liked you and I always will.

Though for the first time I take note of your picture, JK. Is that "Julius Limbani?"
    How's it feel living in a blue state, old timer?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I see his pillows at the Goodwill occasionally, but I have to sleep on a feather pillow. I can't have a pillow jack my head up 6 inches after I put my head on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's it feel living in a blue state, old timer?
    The people who made the difference already left to return to California/the fires are out.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who made the difference already left to return to California/the fires are out.
    LOL this old got still on the copium

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL this old got still on the copium
    Please. You were my pal at one time. Then you cast me down with the sodomites. Well I'm back!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. You were my pal at one time. Then you cast me down with the sodomites. Well I'm back!
    Just saying, heads like Trump and Kelli Ward and Martin McSally turned your state blue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just saying, heads like Trump and Kelli Ward and Martin McSally turned your state blue.
    I'd let the Dems have it before I ever leave the old man's side, bum. I know now thru his Presidency that there was never a dime's worth of difference between the R's & D's before Trump. None.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd let the Dems have it before I ever leave the old man's side, bum. I know now thru his Presidency that there was never a dime's worth of difference between the R's & D's before Trump. None.
    There isn't any difference between the pre-Trump and post-Trump Republicans other than more of them say the quiet part out loud now. Trump's only accomplishments in office other than killing 500,000 Americans and crashing the economy are getting a bunch of McConnell's judges seated and signing McConnell's tax bill. Your idol was just a useful idiot for Cocaine Mitch. Now he's just a useless idiot to McConnell though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about trying to understand women, aka 'feminazis' and ' s', saddened death of Rush L?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There isn't any difference between the pre-Trump and post-Trump Republicans other than more of them say the quiet part out loud now. Trump's only accomplishments in office other than killing 500,000 Americans and crashing the economy are getting a bunch of McConnell's judges seated and signing McConnell's tax bill. Your idol was just a useful idiot for Cocaine Mitch. Now he's just a useless idiot to McConnell though.
    No, no, bum, Barrel-a- -Biden has 113k dead Americans on his side the COVID Death Ledger of the over half million dead Americans. You ain't walkin' away from that, daddy. No.

And instead of paying $2.29 a gallon for gas under the old man, I'm paying $2.79 gallon with Barrel Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, no, bum, Barrel-a- -Biden has 113k dead Americans on his side the COVID Death Ledger of the over half million dead Americans. You ain't walkin' away from that, daddy. No.

And instead of paying $2.29 a gallon for gas under the old man, I'm paying $2.79 gallon with Barrel Biden.

Thread Information