Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He doesn't drive as well as he used to. He should putter around more. Looks like he got off the fairway a bit. He's got a dogleg left.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Speed was probably his replacement for sexoholicism. Expect Tiger to now explode into obesity.
    Applebee’s on 42nd in Manhattan isn’t too bad tbh, although i went there only once

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    So Tiger plowed thru a sign, jumped a median and crossed the street and rolled his car down the hill all without braking or changing his line of direction the black box shows. Tiger asleep at the wheel at 7:00AM. Ambien a of a drug

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He could transition and dominate the women's golf circuit even on crutches.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    So Tiger plowed thru a sign, jumped a median and crossed the street and rolled his car down the hill all without braking or changing his line of direction the black box shows. Tiger asleep at the wheel at 7:00AM. Ambien a of a drug
    No charges.

Dat two-tiered justice system.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    He could transition and dominate the women's golf circuit even on crutches.
    Saw something a while back about too many North Koreans on the LPGA. They did some sort of rule that I cannot remember to limit their ability to join tournaments cos they were like half the ranks and nobody wanted to watch them. People don't want to watch women in little boy bodies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    South not North

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    84-87 MPH in a 45 with no breaking.
    Police are calling it inadvertent acceleration.
    They apparently did not (officially) investigate cel phone use or drunkenness either.

Tiger Woods’ Car Crashed Determined to Be a Result of Driving Over 80 Miles Per Hour (msn.com)

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    84-87 MPH in a 45 with no breaking.
    Police are calling it inadvertent acceleration.
    They apparently did not (officially) investigate cel phone use or drunkenness either.

Tiger Woods’ Car Crashed Determined to Be a Result of Driving Over 80 Miles Per Hour (msn.com)
    reckless driving. Never want to pile crime up on the injured, especially when they didn't hurt anyone else but themselves, but damn that is reckless.

I'm just imagining what if I was going 80-something that time I hit the deer in the twisty winding west PA roads last October southeast of Pittsburgh. I was actually going about 30-35 and the auto braking system slowed me to even slower than that, and the deer still ed up my front bumper, fender and headlight. Imagine what would have happened to me if I was actually speeding?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    reckless driving. Never want to pile crime up on the injured, especially when they didn't hurt anyone else but themselves, but damn that is reckless.

I'm just imagining what if I was going 80-something that time I hit the deer in the twisty winding west PA roads last October southeast of Pittsburgh. I was actually going about 30-35 and the auto braking system slowed me to even slower than that, and the deer still ed up my front bumper, fender and headlight. Imagine what would have happened to me if I was actually speeding?
    1. He has a history.
    2. Not pressing charges and not investigating are two different things.
    3. The excuse is clearly false.

It's a two-tier system. Lives were risked for this asshole regardless of whether anyone died.
    Frankly, would that he ought to have killed himself (and I don't say that lightly).
    He's learned he can get away with it and is a serious threat to lives.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Saw something a while back about too many North Koreans on the LPGA. They did some sort of rule that I cannot remember to limit their ability to join tournaments cos they were like half the ranks and nobody wanted to watch them. People don't want to watch women in little boy bodies.
    Yeah.

Women are just swarming in from North Korea to play golf on the LPGA.
    fckn dolt... Most of the women in North Korea are half starved and they can just walk out like anybody in that country can.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yeah.

Women are just swarming in from North Korea to play golf on the LPGA.
    fckn dolt... Most of the women in North Korea are half starved and they can just walk out like anybody in that country can.
    But CNN told me some sh**

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, cuck garden. But that's how it went down. Par.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Applebee’s on 42nd in Manhattan isn’t too bad tbh, although i went there only once
    lol at being in midtown ing manhattan and eating at a ing chain restaurant. Even the 99 cent pizza place is more worth it if you're in NYC than that. or the $3.50 lamb veggies and rice combo from the muslim street vendors.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He doesn't drive as well as he used to. He should putter around more. Looks like he got off the fairway a bit. He's got a dogleg left.
    2/10

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    lol at being in midtown ing manhattan and eating at a ing chain restaurant. Even the 99 cent pizza place is more worth it if you're in NYC than that. or the $3.50 lamb veggies and rice combo from the muslim street vendors.
    Almost nothing I saw in Manhattan was cheap; in fact, sh** was astronomically priced. But I'm sure there's stuff for the people who know where to go.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Almost nothing I saw in Manhattan was cheap; in fact, sh** was astronomically priced. But I'm sure there's stuff for the people who know where to go.
    you probably just took the subs and taxis and was insulated instead of actually walking the streets.

now, that was 2018, when the streets of NYC were safe. post george floyd crap, not so much.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you probably just took the subs and taxis and was insulated instead of actually walking the streets.

now, that was 2018, when the streets of NYC were safe. post george floyd crap, not so much.
    No. I took subway and covered a lot of ground. But like I say, there's probably stuff I just didn't catch.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No. I took subway and covered a lot of ground. But like I say, there's probably stuff I just didn't catch.
    You've got to walk the streets tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Although not sure if the streets are safe anymore, even in Midtown or Downtown.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You've got to walk the streets tbh.
    I walked a lot of the streets; that's what (most) tourists do in Manhattan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    NY is overrated as

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    NY is overrated as
    To visit, I liked it more than Boston. But Boston seemed like where I'd want to live of the two.

Thread Information