Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Beta O'Rozco was super awesome though, amirite?
    Beto has never been a candidate for Texas Governor, do you want to maybe sit out a couple of days and let the adults talk for a while?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto has never been a candidate for Texas Governor, do you want to maybe sit out a couple of days and let the adults talk for a while?
    Did I say he was? I was consoling you with pointing to another race, Sadbert.

Beta was awesome though? Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a ing idiot, Jeffrey. No wonder they won't let you play with real men's darts. I didn't say a ing thing about Trump.
    I don’t get why you can’t just be honest?

you blind obedient republican. Today’s Republican Party is the party of Trump. They’re literally censuring and threatening any r that does not submit at every level of the party.

so if you support republicans, you are supporting Donald trump. You’re too much of a vain coward to be honest

and you, of all people, really should never call anyone else an idiot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans like CC are in denial about Trump’s grip on his dear party. It’s his party and there is no signs of them letting go.

Republicans will lose a couple of cycles before they’re taken seriously again so 2024 is looking like a lost. That’s without Trump. If they keep propping him up they will never win anything other than their own primaries.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans like CC are in denial about Trump’s grip on his dear party. It’s his party and there is no signs of them letting go.

Republicans will lose a couple of cycles before they’re taken seriously again so 2024 is looking like a lost. That’s without Trump. If they keep propping him up they will never win anything other than their own primaries.
    Daddy issues.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Biden wins re-election. Because in bents don't lose. Orange man don't count.

The uber-white North tilts back towards its GOP trend with Orange man off the ticket, but Biden and the Dems pull off their next big surprise in the South:

Also bold prediction: Texas will have a Democratic governor starting in 2023 and will implement a state income tax (roughly 4-5 percent, maybe a graduated scale) by 2025.

Blue State Texas, once and for all. Read it and weep, fellas. It's going to happen.
    Texas

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the people from Pennsylvania and Michigan are just itching to vote for the party that launched a 3 month barrage of falsehoods and lawsuits. Nothing says I love you, vote for me like calling them cheaters and corrupt.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he doesn't die, Trump will be the RepubliQan nominee in 2024.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conspiracy: Trump was an undercover leftist looking to fake radical right-ism and be the sacrificial lamb that radicalizes the right to the extent that the country wants a dramatic shift to the left.

I'm sure the people from Pennsylvania and Michigan are just itching to vote for the party that launched a 3 month barrage of falsehoods and lawsuits. Nothing says I love you, vote for me like calling them cheaters and corrupt.
    To be fair, it was only a minority of senators and lawyers, and the GOP in those states told Trump to go himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Biden wins re-election. Because in bents don't lose. Orange man don't count.

The uber-white North tilts back towards its GOP trend with Orange man off the ticket, but Biden and the Dems pull off their next big surprise in the South:

Also bold prediction: Texas will have a Democratic governor starting in 2023 and will implement a state income tax (roughly 4-5 percent, maybe a graduated scale) by 2025.

Blue State Texas, once and for all. Read it and weep, fellas. It's going to happen.
    I on your last bit, and you were right about it. A lot more hesitant to really go after anything here.

Us Dems know exactly why we lost. We held off on the door to door stuff because of COVID and basically ceded the ground game to the fascist party, with very predictable results. There are already plans, even in our little neck of the woods, to fix that.

My guess is that the cold spell will still be a big issue locally, and the GOP owns that up, lock, stock, and barrel. Easy, easy to campaign on that, especially after FERC issues its report on how to fix the grid, and it says the same ing thing it said last time.

I think we may really have a shot.

Once we can pass a few laws to roll back the voter suppression efforts of the GOP, and fix the gerrymandering, or , use that against the GOP, they are done in Texas. Done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if he has to be in court 90% of the time defending against criminal and civil charges.

The investigations will produce , and he is now even on the hook for a DNA cheek swab for a rape accusation, it would seem.

I give that much less than 50% odds.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a primary the ones going after his voters have to contend with the argument that he won and it was stolen if they disagree they lose some of his voters, if they agree than why are they running against him if they think he won. The only ways that it's not him is if like you said he dies(we're not that lucky), he doesn't decide to run(i doubt that), some miraculous candidate comes in and gets all the r's that left to vote for him in the primary plus the 30% who think he's a fool, AND the R establishment also does some good ol fashioned voter suppression. Would be a good dry run for the big dance IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if he has to be in court 90% of the time defending against criminal and civil charges.

The investigations will produce , and he is now even on the hook for a DNA cheek swab for a rape accusation, it would seem.

I give that much less than 50% odds.
    Meh, that's even more incentive for him to run.

Even if he's in prison, I think he'll run.

There is nothing logical about this guy or the people who still support him, so through logic out the window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is the only one with logic if you do not agree with him can not be logic

Humm seems like the liberal media to me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ducks, it doesn't take a genius to know if he ran, he'd win the GOP nomination. You're a bunch of crazy s. He'd lose in the general even worse than 2020 though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good call.

ducks, it doesn't take a genius to know if he ran, he'd win the GOP nomination. You're a bunch of crazy s. He'd lose in the general even worse than 2020 though.
    You might actually believe Biden legit won. I can't imagine being that stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call.

says the no-plane, fake snow guy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Republicans will run a candidate with darker pigment and in the process eliminate most of the Democrats platform

Democrats might counter with first gay candidate to take the iden y politics up another notch

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans will run a candidate with darker pigment and in the process eliminate most of the Democrats platform

Democrats might counter with first gay candidate to take the iden y politics up another notch
    They've tried the black and gay republican in Michigan and still lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans will run a candidate with darker pigment

You are smoking some serious crack if you think the party of white supremacy will pick anything other than a rich white guy next time. You should lay off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've tried the black and gay republican in Michigan and still lost.
    They will try that at the state level, but the modern fascist party will never, ever, in my life time pick anyone other than a white guy.

They will not pick a woman, and they will not pick anyone with any pigment to be top of the ticket for presidential runs. That much I would bet anyone.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

You are smoking some serious crack if you think the party of white supremacy will pick anything other than a rich white guy next time. You should lay off.
    None of us were even alive the last time America had white supremacy. Been a steady decline since those days buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call.

you believe Trump is still stealth president because reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he ran today.

Let's not get all time travel and .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He says with Joe Biden as the democratic POTUS.

Thread Information