Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Biden wins re-election. Because in bents don't lose. Orange man don't count.

The uber-white North tilts back towards its GOP trend with Orange man off the ticket, but Biden and the Dems pull off their next big surprise in the South:

Also bold prediction: Texas will have a Democratic governor starting in 2023 and will implement a state income tax (roughly 4-5 percent, maybe a graduated scale) by 2025.

Blue State Texas, once and for all. Read it and weep, fellas. It's going to happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I vote for my portion of the state income tax to clean up that under Austin's bridges and overpasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I vote for my portion of the state income tax to clean up that under Austin's bridges and overpasses.
    So 0 dollars?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy looking for neck beards to be his friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or how about a proper power grid and water system for starters? One that doesn't go kaput when it gets a little chilly? I spent winter time in Michigan and the weather last week was par for the course up there from Christmas through early March... only difference is you never lose heat or water because they have the proper infrastructure. Oh and the tax up there is a flat 4.25% income tax. Don't you just want to move from Texas to Michigan? I do...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 cent gas rates hike
    Food and everything will go up truckers have to pay more for gas
    It is the economy stupid
    Biden looses by more then Hilary Rodman clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it can't be against a generic Republican. that's worthless, even as a topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 cent gas rates hike
    Food and everything will go up truckers have to pay more for gas
    It is the economy stupid
    Biden looses by more then Hilary Rodman clinton

This ain't top gun. There aren't two o's in lose. Theres 2 in goose though.

Also - by more than.

What grade did you drop out of school?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ain't top gun. There aren't two o's in lose. Theres 2 in goose though.

Also - by more than.

What grade did you drop out of school?
    Degree in college

You ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Degree in college

You ?
    You went to college in Kazakhstan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Degree in college

You ?
    Since you asked......

4 degrees actually. 2 law degrees. Just a regular j.d. degree ( laude) and then (not than) I received an l.l.m. in taxation ( laude). Also decided to get a masters in business administration while in law school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way too early is right

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The country as a whole is getting redder, nobody will want to re-elect an 80+ year old man with dementia who wears adult diapers, and all the anti-Trump momentum will be gone. As long as Republicans don’t run someone stupid, they’ll win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country as a whole is getting redder, nobody will want to re-elect an 80+ year old man with dementia who wears adult diapers, and all the anti-Trump momentum will be gone. As long as Republicans don’t run someone stupid, they’ll win.
    Hence my map showing the purple states up North that just squeaked by for Biden in 2020, tilting back red in 2024.

But I wouldn't say the country "As a whole" is getting redder. Some states like Virginia, Colorado and Texas are definitely getting bluer. Maybe you can add Atlanta Metro to the list (HUGE amounts of minorities, and not just blacks, moving to Atlanta, so many jobs cropping up in that area it's just insane lately)... hence why Georgia went blue and will have a tough time going back red. Plus the right wing Georgians pissed off their state went blue in 2020 for both senators and Biden, and are moving to Florida "in disgust".

California and Arizona are also still on a blue trend. A lot of the remaining GOP in California are relocating to a less fair weather state to get out of the unfavorable politics, high taxes and what not.

LOL... don't count out the high possibility though... a lot of people who are still ass-hurt about the past 3 months are clamoring that they won't vote in the general in 2024 if one of the Trump klan (Donald, Donnie, Eric, Kim Guilfoyle, etc) doesn't win the primary...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Biden wins re-election. Because in bents don't lose. Orange man don't count.

The uber-white North tilts back towards its GOP trend with Orange man off the ticket, but Biden and the Dems pull off their next big surprise in the South:

Also bold prediction: Texas will have a Democratic governor starting in 2023 and will implement a state income tax (roughly 4-5 percent, maybe a graduated scale) by 2025.

Blue State Texas, once and for all. Read it and weep, fellas. It's going to happen.
    I presume you are assuming Beto runs and wins in 2023.

No ing way that happens. His ridiculous presidential run exposed what an idiot he is.

Biden will be a one term President. I could see Harris losing to Nicki Haley.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it can't be against a generic Republican. that's worthless, even as a topic.
    Sounds like you're calling yourself worthless.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All things being equal

They stole the election, ya fat .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats plan is to try to steal it again, ya fat .

There's only so many neck beard incels in this world to vote for Biden.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No ing way that happens. His ridiculous presidential run exposed what an idiot he is.

Didn’t you say you didn’t support trump? All r’s people are taking turns kissing the ring

so it’s not the trump policies that bothered you, it’s being embarrassed at having to admit you are a trumper, then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Beta is terrible. But there will be a much stronger Democrat come and take out Governor Cripple in 2022.

Nikki Haley would be a ridiculously terrible choice for the GOP in 24, tbh. They might as well nominate the orange man or one of his kids at that point.

Democrats plan is to try to steal it again, ya fat .

There's only so many neck beard incels in this world to vote for Biden.
    Neckbeards? Those went a solid 85-15 for Trump, tbh. As for incels, probably 60-40 Trump, only because a lot of the white knight incel femmy straight but creepy boys that try hard to be liberal and feminist but are really just creepy.

The biggest demographical problem the GOP has in terms of getting votes is with the other gender, tbh. It was the single reason Biden won in the purple states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t you say you didn’t support trump? All r’s people are taking turns kissing the ring

so it’s not the trump policies that bothered you, it’s being embarrassed at having to admit you are a trumper, then
    You are a ing idiot, Jeffrey. No wonder they won't let you play with real men's darts. I didn't say a ing thing about Trump.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can't recall the Democrats running a good candidate for Texas Governor in my lifetime since Ann Richards.

I'll believe it when I see it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't recall the Democrats running a good candidate for Texas Governor in my lifetime since Ann Richards.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Beta O'Rozco was super awesome though, amirite?

Thread Information