Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's wrong, period. Trump being a nazi has much less to do with separating families or jails and much more to do with standing up for neo-nationalists and white supremacists.
    Show us where he's stood up for and advocated for neo-nationalists(you mean nazis right lol) and white supremacists... Want to view Biden's eulogy at the KKK's very own Robert Byrd's funeral again? Too soon? lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show us where he's stood up for and advocated for neo-nationalists(you mean nazis right lol) and white supremacists... Want to view Biden's eulogy at the KKK's very own Robert Byrd's funeral again? Too soon? lmao
    Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...sides-remarks/

----

“I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace,” Trump said. “What do you want to call them? Give me a name.”

“Proud Boys,” Democrat Joe Biden chimed in, referencing a far-right extremist group that has shown up at protests in the Pacific Northwest. The male-only group of neo-fascists describes themselves as “western chauvinists,” and they have been known to incite street violence.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said. “But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

https://apnews.com/article/election-...7c7c7066a1db0f

I'm not defending Biden and feel free to post whatever you want. Nothing Biden says or does justifies the above, however, that's whataboutism at it's finest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite my abolitionist feeling about it of course I rationally understand that unaccompanied minors who come across the border have to held temporarily, somewhere. I will continue to point othat the way to release kids from cages is to start *releasing* them.
    Agreed. Once we pick them up, we have an obligation to house them somewhere.

If the conditions are humane, comfortable, and basic needs like healthcare and grooming are met, I have a lot less worry than some of what the monsters at ICE subjected detainees to.

Temporary housing is fine, but forced detention... not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge made sure the kids stay in cages, thanks for pointing this out, ducks
    Do you want them to be killed like moms do daily in the world ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want them to be killed like moms do daily in the world ?
    No sir.

I do not want that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...sides-remarks/

----

“I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace,” Trump said. “What do you want to call them? Give me a name.”

“Proud Boys,” Democrat Joe Biden chimed in, referencing a far-right extremist group that has shown up at protests in the Pacific Northwest. The male-only group of neo-fascists describes themselves as “western chauvinists,” and they have been known to incite street violence.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said. “But I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.”

https://apnews.com/article/election-...7c7c7066a1db0f

I'm not defending Biden and feel free to post whatever you want. Nothing Biden says or does justifies the above, however, that's whataboutism at it's finest.
    Lmao Why don't you provide the full transcript of that first bit? Let me guess because Trump denouncing neo-nazis and white supremacists doesn't fit your narrative? Hahahaha Go figure...

Now the second bit is even better because, just like most lefties, you believe the Proud Boys are a white supremacist/neo-nazi organization yet they accept all races, all religions, and all guys gay or straight.

You're brainwashed bro and you try to play like you're not. Smh Nono, I thought you were smarter than this but I was wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Why don't you provide the full transcript of that first bit? Let me guess because Trump denouncing neo-nazis and white supremacists doesn't fit your narrative? Hahahaha Go figure...
    lmao I linked to the full transcript, which clearly you did not read. Hahaha Go figure...

Now the second bit is even better because, just like most lefties, you believe the Proud Boys are a white supremacist/neo-nazi organization yet they accept all races, all religions, and all guys gay or straight.

You're brainwashed bro and you try to play like you're not. Smh Nono, I thought you were smarter than this but I was wrong.
    you called them nazis, I didn't. And imagine writing the above and calling anybody else brainwashed.

Looks like we disagree, that's fine with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you called them nazis, I didn't. And imagine writing the above and calling anybody else brainwashed.

Looks like we disagree, that's fine with me.
    I didn't call them nazis. I simply stated what the progressive idiots of twitter and the like want to believe them to be. It's not my belief of the PB's whatsoever; it's the media's manipulation and the idiots who eat the narrative up without researching a damn thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't call them nazis. I simply stated what the progressive idiots of twitter and the like want to believe them to be. It's not my belief of the PB's whatsoever; it's the media's manipulation and the idiots who eat the narrative up without researching a damn thing.
    I called them neo-nationalists, which is what they are. A fringe extremist violent right-wing group.

I condemned the violence and riots during otherwise peaceful BLM protests, it would be disingenuous to pretend these guys are anything but what they are.

Anyways, I'm glad we no longer have a President that dogwhistles to these kind of groups and the FBI is doing their job arresting and charging these seditious traitors.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I called them neo-nationalists, which is what they are. A fringe extremist violent right-wing group.

I condemned the violence and riots during otherwise peaceful BLM protests, it would be disingenuous to pretend these guys are anything but what they are.

Anyways, I'm glad we no longer have a President that dogwhistles to these kind of groups and the FBI is doing their job arresting and charging these seditious traitors.
    Biden has not yet been tested on the matter. We will see if he stands up to BLM, cop killing is inevitable

The reporter stated "they started it, they came to protest"

If I remember correctly the right had a permit and the left crashed it. They were at fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has not yet been tested on the matter. We will see if he stands up to BLM, cop killing is inevitable

The reporter stated "they started it, they came to protest"

If I remember correctly the right had a permit and the left crashed it. They were at fault.
    The whole march was declared an unlawful assembly two hours before the incident, and no, the location of the incident was half a mile away from the site of the protest, where counter-protesters were located.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank god no more president who "dog whistles" but hooray to the vice president for bailing out pedos, murderers, rioters, thieves, et al. YEAH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank god no more president who "dog whistles" but hooray to the vice president for bailing out pedos, murderers, rioters, thieves, et al. YEAH!
    Are you talking about Pence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about Pence?
    Nah I'm talking about that dumb ho in office right now, as VP, next to PedoJoe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon is apparently going to the wall to defend Trump's family separation policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But will Brandon bomb the children entering our “boarders?”

Asking for a ducks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon is apparently going to the wall to defend Trump's family separation policy.

Saw that. Conservatives smelled an issue, and libs caved. The issue being the cost of recompense for the victims of the Trump administrations torture of children as a deterrence. "but it will encourage others to come"

So ing what, IMO. the moral obligation remains and is absolutely not outweighed by the potential moral hazard here.

Seems to me we can afford it, and should afford it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But will Brandon bomb the children entering our “boarders?”

Asking for a ducks.
    It wouldn't be enough. Brandon is already rounding up and detaining far more border crossers than his predecessor and gets no credit for it.

Thread Information