San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No chance. Wanna bet on it?
    Sure, how much we talking?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize it may take a few years to settle this, so we’ll give the money to someone to hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

$100. Can't discount the possibility he comes over here at the very end of his career and the Spurs give him the Pau Gasol treatment for being so classy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize it may take a few years to settle this, so we’ll give the money to someone to hold.

It'll just have to be an honor bet. I'm not even sure this site will be here if/when he ever comes over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been waiting going on 6 years already. What's a few more?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all read that DJ fined 25k for kicking ball into stands after game

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs really needed that win. They have to win at least 2 of these next 4 games before the all star break or their in trouble. With players being out due to COVID 0-4 is a possibility. That would probably put the Spurs at 8-9-10 seed. Would be an absolute battle with Memphis, Warriors, Nuggets, Spurs, Mavs, Pelicans. 6 teams 4 playoff spots. I’d almost rather be in the 10th seed and hope to win in the play in tournament. Schedule looks tough. COVID literally might mess with the Spurs season because wins are so important right now and the Spurs are handicapped at the moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs really needed that win. They have to win at least 2 of these next 4 games before the all star break or their in trouble. With players being out due to COVID 0-4 is a possibility. That would probably put the Spurs at 8-9-10 seed. Would be an absolute battle with Memphis, Warriors, Nuggets, Spurs, Mavs, Pelicans. 6 teams 4 playoff spots. I’d almost rather be in the 10th seed and hope to win in the play in tournament. Schedule looks tough. COVID literally might mess with the Spurs season because wins are so important right now and the Spurs are handicapped at the moment.
    Yep...despite all being road games, the RRT was a good chance to ride the momentum and build a little cushion...and now that's gone.

We'll replay the same games later, but the Spurs already be in a hole by that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    12m
    Dejounte Murray on OKC game: "We owe them, OKC, we owe them...It's really important to get this win. I'm a compe or. They beat us last time, so I really, really want this win. Entering the break, it would be a big win for us."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    12m
    Dejounte Murray on OKC game: "We owe them, OKC, we owe them...It's really important to get this win. I'm a compe or. They beat us last time, so I really, really want this win. Entering the break, it would be a big win for us."
    Hungry Murray is best Murray. Only hope he doesn't get too set in the scoring mindset, and forgets he has PG duties towards the rest of the team. Looking forward to another beastly outing from DJ

Thread Information