Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the play when I screamed, Great wall of Poeltl + Samanic
    Yup that was pretty good defense.

We saw great things tonight. It was a freak loss I guess. I’ve never like Mills defending a close game, why??

But Tre looked like a solid backup, taking PG backup from Mills. KBD earned his minutes tonight, very agilevand long defender, hit an open 3. Luka made the eye test, moved well off the ball, except some here snd there, but that he will learn. And he showed he might be able to play SF/PF and smallball C.

I like the future. Just missing a 20/10 + Demar + another year of improved DJ, Derrick, Keldon and Co = Contender

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have Milutinov come over next year, would solve a problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl starting spot is secure that's good news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet most NBA point guards haven't committed a double dribble since they were 10 years old and still learning how to play.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gotta say proud of the effort throughout. Down 97-90 and have a shot to pull it out. I'd like a play for Mills to end it.
    Great call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt Mulitinov ever comes over, what a -show that was...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM is one of my favorite players. Spurs also need White ti help get others involved and to get others easy baskets. When Jakob is getting 8 to16 points in a game it has to be mostly set up rolling to the basket and on put backs. DJM is good at passing out to the pop guy not the roll guy. White would also get Luka a couple clean 3 point opportunities as well. DJM is more of an attack looking to score 1st PG and White is more of an attack and look to pass 1st PG. The Spurs need both personalities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If i recall correctly this isnt the first time pop has called a patty mills iso for the win? he did it against houston in the playoffs a few years ago i think
    yeah and Mills threw up a shot after the clock ran out that actually went in There's no positive history with Mills isos at the end of quarters, but of course the stubborn old man thinks he's smarter than everybody else, which is why he started Bryn Forbes 150 games in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the is your problem here? Have you thought about finding another place to post?
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that was awful. Mills is pretty good in the clutch when not involved in the initial action - spotting up, catch and one dribble on a closeout, curling off screens on the weakside; but putting the ball in his hands to set up the action, absolutely indefensible decision.

Poetl was a bit zealous on defending the inbound, but he did recover. Mills was never going to deter Horford anyway if he chose to attack the rim so it was pointless help.
    I agree 100% with this. Mills ing sucks as the primary ball handler. Just watched the game and am so angry with the loss. great job to get us back in it, but he should never handle the ball at the end of quarters, especially the 4th quarter for the final shot of the game. I thought it should have went to overtime, but Mills is terrible when handling the ball and all I wanted was no turnover, but nope, Mills gave me exactly what I didn't want. Half of that has to go on Pop for allowing him to screw it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know how I know you're a dumb casual?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the play when I screamed, Great wall of Poeltl + Samanic
    Jakob and Luka are two nice mobile bigs. The potential is there.

Lonnie and Luka have such nice athleticism for their positions. Imagine if the "light" goes on for both of them. They're both still pretty young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup that was pretty good defense.

We saw great things tonight. It was a freak loss I guess. I’ve never like Mills defending a close game, why??

But Tre looked like a solid backup, taking PG backup from Mills. KBD earned his minutes tonight, very agilevand long defender, hit an open 3. Luka made the eye test, moved well off the ball, except some here snd there, but that he will learn. And he showed he might be able to play SF/PF and smallball C.

I like the future. Just missing a 20/10 + Demar + another year of improved DJ, Derrick, Keldon and Co = Contender
    We will NEVER be a contender with DeMar...no WAY he should be in our future plans...he is making 32 and his best years are behind him... And he somehow gets worse in the post-season... Trade him asap... I was ridiculed when I said this about LMA, now everyone sees the same thing is wants him traded too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Derozan caps his asking price to say $20m that would be better than $30m to Max extension. The latter means he's the focal point for the next few seasons. Maybe Murray, Johnson, White could instead take that mantle in 2022-2024 seasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know how I know you're a dumb casual?
    So you are saying there is no chance he EVER wears a spurs jersey? I’ll note this proclamation...... I won’t even insult you to boot Be well homie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Derozan caps his asking price to say $20m that would be better than $30m to Max extension. The latter means he's the focal point for the next few seasons. Maybe Murray, Johnson, White could instead take that mantle in 2022-2024 seasons.
    They should try to convince Demar to take a cut, to afford an Aldridge replacement. This team is a 20/10 PF/C away from being a contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're even dumber than I thought

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying there is no chance he EVER wears a spurs jersey? I’ll note this proclamation...... I won’t even insult you to boot Be well homie!
    No chance. Wanna bet on it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely zero chance Derozan is making 20m or less on this next contract. The only way it happens is if he suffers a significant injury between now and the summer tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No chance. Wanna bet on it?

I'd like to get in on this as well tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to get in on this as well tbh.
    Easy money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is done and we should let walk and I highly doubt Derozz is going to come back to SA - Which is OK sometimes you have to take a few steps back in order to move forward. So play all our young draft picks figure out who you want to keep or who you need to replace with a very high 2022 draft pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much we talking?

Thread Information