My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    These odds are looking pretty tempting tbh. Considering how stacked the Bucs are on both sides of the ball, Brady with a full season under his belt, where he ironed out the wrinkles in the system and coming off his best season in years. Seems like really good value.

Main reason the odds are this high is due to Brady's advanced age imo. There's no reason to believe he's gonna drop off a cliff after such a great season though, with no visible physical decline.

Your thoughts?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saints decline

49ers retake West with no MVP candidate taking Wilson out of the picture

Betters probably buying big into Rodgers and angry Mahomes

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eh, Brady does it so well so often that he'll be overlooked. Kinda like how even though Lebron put up ridiculous numbers from 2006-2018 and he only one MVP four times. My money is on Mahomes or some dark horse candidate like Watson if he's traded to a decent/good team or Dak because of 'muh comeback !!!!'

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Eh, Brady does it so well so often that he'll be overlooked. Kinda like how even though Lebron put up ridiculous numbers from 2006-2018 and he only one MVP four times. My money is on Mahomes or some dark horse candidate like Watson if he's traded to a decent/good team or Dak because of 'muh comeback !!!!'
    You can easily say the same thing about Rodgers and it didn't stop him from winning MVP this season tbh.

Plus, a 44 year old winning regular season MVP would be a pretty compelling story to the media imo. If you're going with the narrative side of the award.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can easily say the same thing about Rodgers and it didn't stop him from winning MVP this season tbh.

Plus, a 44 year old winning regular season MVP would be a pretty compelling story to the media imo. If you're going with the narrative side of the award.

Rodgers led a mediocre-roster to the best record in the NFC tbh. Brady has a stacked team; wouldn't be the same.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rodgers definitely deserved it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lamar jackson also being +1600 seems like a good bet, considering he is basically their entire offense.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lamar jackson also being +1600 seems like a good bet, considering he is basically their entire offense.
    Jackson is the better bet of the 2 imo. I can’t see Brady putting up much better stats than last year tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

He is back, we are back

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    At 44 years old, it's only a matter of time before he gets tackled the wrong way that (finally) ends his career.

Nothing against him, it's just the nature of being an NFL player in his mid-40s. Something's got to give.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    At 44 years old, it's only a matter of time before he gets tackled the wrong way that (finally) ends his career.

Nothing against him, it's just the nature of being an NFL player i̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶d̶-̶4̶0̶s̶. Something's got to give.
    Tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Nothing against him, it's just the nature of being an NFL player in his mid-40s. Something's got to give.
    its been "only a matter of time" for nearly a decade now. and he's coming off a 40 TD season with a superbowl mvp

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    its been "only a matter of time" for nearly a decade now. and he's coming off a 40 TD season with a superbowl mvp
    That's true. But with every passing year, it becomes increasingly more likely to happen. And at this age, it's probably an exponential increase in the probability of injury occurring.

If he retired today, he would have the perfect ending to his career.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Steroids keeping TomTom and BronBron Kings of their sports, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Steroids keeping TomTom and BronBron Kings of their sports, tbh.
    I don't think Brady would benefit much from steroids

Maybe he does HGH like Manning did tho

Veteran
    Post Count

He's on some kinda PED.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Of course he would, like everybody else

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Of course he would, like everybody else
    Hgh? A good chance he does, tbh. Steroids just wouldn't benefit him much

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hgh? A good chance he does, tbh. Steroids just wouldn't benefit him much
    Yes. And some other drugs. Can help recovery, allows to train more. Some drugs can even help with concentration

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes. And some other drugs. Can help recovery, allows to train more. Some drugs can even help with concentration
    I think it's just HGH, tbh.

Should be legal for any sport under physician supervision, might as well give athletes the recovery advantage.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Pretty much how it went for Favre after injuries decimated his OL. Also, he was that close to the edge after Bounty Gate.

As always, the New Orleans Saints.

Thread Information