Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can actually take two more back than we send out if we are taking back just over $4 million in salary less than we're sending out by releasing Lyles just before we file the trade. (I'm not saying we should do that...just noting that we can)
    Waived Players still count against the cap so it would really save us nothing. We could do LMa for for AI and someone as he has a TO for the second year. but the questions becomes why.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waived Players still count against the cap so it would really save us nothing. We could do LMa for for AI and someone as he has a TO for the second year. but the questions becomes why.
    They do count against the cap...that's why we'd have to take a little over $4 million less in salary back in a LMA trade for cutting Lyles to work..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Luka proceeded not to play even 2 minutes the first game LMA is out. Let's hope the trend changes, he was showing some good stuff those games pre-AS break.
    My genuine hope is that Pop doesn't want teams to include him in any deal...so he is holding off playing him until after the trade deadline...don't expect to see much from him tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If toronto is wanting Aldridge and wants to get rid of Lowery then do a LMA and mills for Boucher and Lowery. Dont know what they are wanting for Lowery but would get us another youngish big who a lot like on here. Could also do Rudy instead of mills but we already have so many guards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If toronto is wanting Aldridge and wants to get rid of Lowery then do a LMA and mills for Boucher and Lowery. Dont know what they are wanting for Lowery but would get us another youngish big who a lot like on here. Could also do Rudy instead of mills but we already have so many guards.
    Why would Toronto want old LMA? Why would old LMA want to be in Toronto? Why would SA want Lowry? None of this makes sense. The teams are swapping player to buy them out? What?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it been reported anywhere that Toronto is interested in LMA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Markkanen and Thaddeus Young for Aldridge would be nice. Supposedly Chicago is open to trading both of those players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Markkanen and Thaddeus Young for Aldridge would be nice. Supposedly Chicago is open to trading both of those players.
    That's the type of trade I want to see.... I want to be a buyer instead of a seller...

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the type of trade I want to see.... I want to be a buyer instead of a seller...
    This would surely require our 1st or multiple picks. Willing to trade and willing to give away for LA’s corpse are two different things this forum regularly fails to understand.

FWIW this is one of the few trades I’d be all for including a 1st or adding Lonnie to. Markkanen would be huge for us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would surely require our 1st or multiple picks. Willing to trade and willing to give away for LA’s corpse are two different things this forum regularly fails to understand.

FWIW this is one of the few trades I’d be all for including a 1st or adding Lonnie to. Markkanen would be huge for us.
    Agreed... I'm for moving our 1st and Lonnie as well for the right deal...

Thread Information