Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has a real shot at becoming an All-star in the west over the next couple years.
    It'll be hard. The coaches seem to all over the Spurs and the League front office would rather the team just disappear.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah well, that’s just like your opinion man
    That would be the opinion of most sane people. That proposed trade would be absolutely ing awful for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Aldridge and DeRozan likely both gone next year, our lineup is going to be very exciting.

PG - Murray
    SG - White
    SF - Johnson
    PF - Samanic
    C - Poeltl
    Sixth Man: Walker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be hard. The coaches seem to all over the Spurs and the League front office would rather the team just disappear.
    He really only needs two things to happen to achieve it 1) upgrading his scoring just a bit and 2) high level team success.... if those happens then he's in...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see this happening at all. Besides the fact that it’s unlikely for a midterm trade anyways (as others have said) the Spurs are doing well with current situation and the young guys are playing well supported by the vets. Everyone seems to be invested in trying to win. The vets help that in their current roles. I suppose it’s prudent to see if there’s interest from a desperate win now team for any help but I don’t see the Spurs as sellers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they have nothing we should want (other than the Freak and he's not going anywhere)
    They have Brent Forbes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Brent Forbes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker was injured earlier this season. Reason to believe Ainge knew he was (and apparently still is) damaged goods and tried to scam a trade.

Avoid!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Vassell!!
    With Aldridge and DeRozan likely both gone next year, our lineup is going to be very exciting.

PG - Murray
    SG - White
    SF - Johnson
    PF - Samanic
    C - Poeltl
    Sixth Man: Walker

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.... not even with a 1st
    Not even with two firsts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is loaded with promising young talent. What a soft rebuild.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes would totally do this if Detroit packages an unprotected 1st rd this year with Griffin. It would likely be the #1 or #2 pick. Would love to get Cunningham or Mobley.
    Mobley is my pipedream pick for this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge to Philly for lottery protected 1st, Danny Green & Mike Scott (Buyout both players). Their bench is pretty ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Patty to Boston for a Teague (buyout) and a lottery protected first also.

Poeltl/Ewwbanks
    Johnson/Lyles
    Derozan/Gay
    Walker/Vassell
    Murray/White

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all things considered - looking at next years FA pool, the likelihood of the spurs pulling anyone, where the teams at....some might not like it but re-signing Derozan to a 3 year deal is really the best option. He vibes with the young guys, he is a willing playmaker/distributor, he still has a solid few years left in him. We all know his deficits but he's legitimately the best option all things considered. You keep him, let Aldridge/gay walk, and let the young guys strive. I'd be super stoked with that and I think next years team would really blossom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think all things considered - looking at next years FA pool, the likelihood of the spurs pulling anyone, where the teams at....some might not like it but re-signing Derozan to a 3 year deal is really the best option. He vibes with the young guys, he is a willing playmaker/distributor, he still has a solid few years left in him. We all know his deficits but he's legitimately the best option all things considered. You keep him, let Aldridge/gay walk, and let the young guys strive. I'd be super stoked with that and I think next years team would really blossom.
    I agree to a certain extent. DeMarr is going to be better than anyone we'll likely sign in FA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs like DeRozan enough to want to bring him back but I don't think they'll be able to agree on terms. DeMar probably want's similar money to what he's making now, over three or four years--that's between $81 million-$110 million.

I think they'll let him walk and go all in on Murray, White, Walker, and KJ --who should be able to help replace most of DeMar's production-- with more minutes and higher usage, not to mention they're all already under contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Patty to Boston for a Teague (buyout) and a lottery protected first also.

Poeltl/Ewwbanks
    Johnson/Lyles
    Derozan/Gay
    Walker/Vassell
    Murray/White
    Boston could just take Mills into their TE while the Spurs get their 2021 first. No need for Teague.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    IMO Spurs should keep DeMar and trade Aldridge for the best deal they can get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah well, that’s just like your opinion man
    Walker is done dude. You must be a Boston fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before Aldridge has another 20 point game and becomes untradeable or has a dud game and isn’t an asset in a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston really isn’t playing up to expectations right now and needs to change things up. Although brown and Tatum made the allstar team, the current roster clearly isn’t cutting it. Think they might be a little desperate.

Murray/Gay/LMA for Walker/Thompson works for both teams
    Wow that is really bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the range that LMA will garner on the open market for his next salary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the range that LMA will garner on the open market for his next salary?
    Probably 2/24

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not terrible for a backup...

Thread Information