faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how ing biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No don’t leave, the Lakers are awesome!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    the question isnt whether you should quit or not

the question is whether suicide is a viable option or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be a liberal as your feelings got butt hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker Fan with hurt feelings - par for the course and nothing to see here; despite all the BS the league ensures comes their way. Enjoy your your sham bubble championship and your likely PED enhanced non GOAT and DaQuit (on Pelicans) and feel free to move on.

Albeit: Seems confused to me - Mavericks logo and posts under Hornets and calls himself a Fakers fan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I😩JUST😩QUIT😩OKAY😩👎💔

💯Serious post💯 I'm😧 gonna 🔔deactivate🔔 this account💲 for awhile💥 and stop🚫 thotposting😩💅 to take👅 a 🅱reak👃, mostly 💩to focus 🙋on my studies📖, my wife👧, her happiness ☺and myself.😘💕 I will 🅱e 🅱ack for sure👌 b 🅱ut when?⚠ Well 💀it could 🅱e ➡weeks💡 🅱ut it could go👉 up to July ✨so I'll 🅱e gone👻 for a very😣 long time.🔇 Just 👏making 👏this 👏post👏 because👏 y'all 👏are 👏probably👏 gonna 👏assume 👏that 👏I've 👏left👏 earth 🔵or🌠 something.🌟 Anyways💋have fun 🎉and try (not) to forget💀 about 👀me.👉👌💖 (Flick off 👋if you👊got nothing❌ to say💨, plis😩 I'm quite 😧beside💢 myself💤 here💔&#128557

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Laker Fan with hurt feelings - par for the course and nothing to see here; despite all the BS the league ensures comes their way. Enjoy your your sham bubble championship and your likely PED enhanced non GOAT and DaQuit (on Pelicans) and feel free to move on.

Albeit: Seems confused to me - Mavericks logo and posts under Hornets and calls himself a Fakers fan?
    'DaQuit' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you forget what screen name you were on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " yeah!!" grunted Rock aggressively as he slowly pushed the head of his thick swollen 11-inch black against the sphincter of Pam's waiting white ass. "Give me that ass."

Covering Pam's left ass check with his large black left which stood out stark black white contrast to her pale white ass, Rock pulled Pam's cheek wider open. Pushing the shiny black mushroom head of his 11-inch harder against Pam's sphincter with his right thumb, he finally pushed his thick head past Pam's sphincter. In response to the welcome intrusion, Pam gasped with pleasure and relaxed to accommodate Rock's massive girth.

Arching her back and pushing her heavy D-cup breasts into the silk sheets of her bed, Pam reached back to spread her smooth round white ass cheeks wide, totally giving up her ass to Rock. As Rock demands, her ass is his alone. Pam desires with all her being, and with her husband's strong encouragement, that her virile Bull totally own and dominate her in bed.

"This white ass is yours taking anytime, any place, you want, Rock." she seductively purred.

In her mid 30s, blonde, 36D breasts, flat stomach with thick strong legs and ample junk in da trunk the way the brotha's love, Pam knows she could have any man she desires. Dressing conservatively, or ty, Pam turns heads no matter where she goes; be it church or night club. Nothing fulfills her needs more, though, than knowing that her body is the sole property of a powerful black Bull while benefiting from the financial security and deep emotional connection with her more sedate, but totally predictable husband, Steve.

As had been the case for the past year since Rock first cucked her husband, Steve's only access to his wife's ass has been to clean Rock's creampies from it when rewarded for adhering to the rules. Otherwise, Steve's only other access to his wife's ass has been to lube it with his tongue and saliva when demanded by Rock to prepare Pam's ass for his .

Willingly accepting Rock's sexual superiority and totally submitting to it, Steve finds extraordinary and inexplicable gratification in yielding to Rock absolute and exclusive sexual access to his wife. By doing so, Steve fills his deep seated need to satisfy all of his hot wife's physical needs as he had promised to himself when they were first betrothed. Secondly, through some type of psychological associative principle, Steve takes great pride that the woman with whom he shares a hand in marriage can attract and fulfill the primal desires of such virile black Bulls as Rock.

"Push it in deep, baby", said Pam with a sexy growl. "Bury that big black in my ass. Balls-deep. Fill up my ass. Show Steve who owns this ass. Show him how a real man works this white ass." says Pam as she takes more of Rock's in her ass.

Looking up from the sight of his throbbing black now a full 7 inches into Pam's bowels, Rock glared directly at Steve standing quietly in the corner of the expansive and lavishly furnished master bedroom. Standing naked, Steve was steadily stroking his 7-inch white to the enthralling and erotic sight of Rock's turgid impaling his wife. Catching Rock's menacing glare, Steve immediately stopped stroking his .

"Did Pam say you are allowed to ?" demanded Rock in his deep baritone voice. "You forget the rules, or something?", boomed Rock with authority in Steve's bedroom.

Standing 5'10", fit, with good muscle definition and handsome enough to have won the incredibly sexy Pam's hand in marriage, Steve had returned his eyes to the spectacle of Rock's enormous penetrating his wife's ass. Raising his eye from this irresistible sight, he met Rock's and Pam's combined glare.

Although fit, Steve's physique was nothing compared to the bulk of sharply defined muscle, the power, and the sheer virility of Rock at 6 feet tall, late 20s, dark black with the looks to make any woman cream her pussy. Just as important, out of necessity Steve's general demeanor had been molded by corporate America. To survive and thrive in the only profession he knew, he had to become like them. He had to become a well-mannered corporate automaton. He was not the badass Rock who was molded by the streets and instilled fear. He was not the badass Rock who could make Pam's pussy cream.

"No sir. I haven't forgotten the rules." meekly replied Steve.

"Repeat them back so we're all clear", snapped his wife as she pushed back to take the last four inches of Rock's big in her big ass. Turning her head to look over her shoulder to her Bull, Pam smiled luridly.

"I am not to in the presence of my wife and her Bull. Otherwise, I will be denied the pleasure of eating her Bull's superior black seed from her **** and ass. Also, I am not to touch my wife or her bull while they are making love without their express request or consent. Otherwise, I will be denied the privilege of watching my wife's Bull please her", recites Steve from memory with the appropriate submissive tone.

Since being cucked over the past year, Steve has had to recite these rules on numerous occasions for his wife and Rock when he was close to violating one of the rules. Hardest of all for Steve was mustering the restraint required to keep from masturbating as the powerfully virile Rock ed his sexy wife. Less difficult, but far from easy, was restraining himself from the compulsory desire to hold and pet his wife while her Bull took her as his own.

With the taste of Rock's pussy creampie still on his lips and the smell of their combined juices from the earlier session still deep within his nostrils, Steve was hungrier than ever for one of Rock's creampies from his wife's ass. He was not about to up and forgo that pleasure. Obediently, Steve crossed his hands behind his back to help fight the urge to jack off.

Satisfied with Steve's obedience, Rock and Pam soon began to develop an erotic ass ing rhythm; a rhythm that only a superior black can maintain. As Pam's ass loosened more for Rock's , the tempo of Rock's thrusts in and out of Pam's hungry open ass increased. Soon, both Rock and Pam glistened with sweat as the heat or their passion rose and their black on white bodies melded into one.

Still looking on from the corner or his bedroom with his hands behind his back, Steve's throbbed, jerked and dripped with pre at the sight of Rock's glistening muscles rippling upon each thrust. With each stroke, Rock's ass clenched as he bottomed out in Pam's ass. Swinging and clinking in rhythm, Rock's thick gold chain bounced off his hard black glistening pectorals.

In tandem, Pam's heavy breasts swung as her nipples raked the silk bed sheets as she met Rock with her ass stroke for stroke. Upon each balls-deep impact from Rock, her soft voluptuous ass flesh rippled and triggered a groan of pleasure from Pam. As the heat of Pam's and Rock's passion increased, the distinct smell of hot ing reached Steve's nose to mingle with the essence of the earlier creampie he had enjoyed. These combined smells serviced to intensify his arousal to yet a higher level.

Pam, now meeting each thrust in ecstasy, frigged her clit with her right hand. Lost in the rapture of being owned, totally filled, and having the ability to please her powerful Bull, she moaned in bliss from each of Rock's powerful pumps. Looking upon Pam with her eyes closed and the look of ecstasy on her face, Steve knew that his hot wife's Bull was giving her what she so badly needed and deserved. Out of love for his wife and his innate desire to meet all her needs, Steve knew that Pam's body would never be his again. Instead, his role as a cuckold husband demanded that he do everything within his power to support and enhance the relationship of his hot wife with her Bull.

"Who owns this ass?" Rock loudly called out as he slapped Pam's ass between strokes.

"You own my ass, Rock!!" Pam exclaimed between breaths.

"Who owns this ass, boy?" Rock asked as he turned to Steve while not missing a a beat in pumping Pam's ass.

"My wife's ass is yours alone for your pleasure, Rock." Steve replied with apparent arousal. Having verbally declared his submission to his wife's Bull, Steve's arousal exponentially intensified. "Oh, God!!", thought Steve to himself. "How badly I want to jack my and blow my load right here and now!! I've got to hold it together. I can't miss my chance to eat that ass pie."

Turning his gaze to Pam's sexy feet, Steve was struck with the urgent desire to suck her toes while her Bull ed her. As he continued to look on and fantasize about sucking her sexy toes, Steve noticed her toes begun to curl. He knew then that she was close to climaxing. By the bottom of Rock's next stroke, Pam grew still, silent, and stopped breathing as an intense orgasm encroached.

With the force of a tidal wave, the powerful orgasm began to emanate from her clit and ass outward to her extremities back and again, over and over. As the orgasmic waves shuddered throughout her body, Pam involuntarily quivered from head to toe. At the end of her explosive orgasm, she found herself exhausted, but dutifully kept meeting her Bull stroke for stroke so as to not interrupt his pleasure.

"Come here, honey.", Pam turned and said to Steve as her orgasm subsided and Rock continued to pump her ass. "You've held back and controlled yourself well. You deserve an early treat. I know how you get off from sucking my toes. I saw you looking just now. Get down there and suck my toes to reward yourself"

"Is that OK with you, baby?" Pam looked over her shoulder to ask Rock for his permission.

"Yeah, the boy's done well. He's also working double time to arrange our dates lately. He deserves a treat."

Dutifully, and thankful for the opportunity, Steve crossed the room, knelt on the bed by Pam's left foot and began sucking her toes as he alternated glances between the BBC anklet she wears at all times and the sight of Rock working her ass over with his 11-inch . Being this close to the action, the heat and smell from their bodies overwhelmed Steve's senses. He could think of no other place that he'd rather be than right here, right now, sucking his wife's toes as her Bull pumped her ass.

Without warning, Rock's tempo began to slow and become more controlled. Both Pam and Steve knew with eager anticipation that Rock was reaching his climax. To better position himself for his ultimate reward, Steve rose and lay back down on the king-sized bed head to toe beside his wife. To ensure that she climaxed with her Bull, Pam began frantically frigging her clit. Finally, Rock thrusted forward into Pam's ass with a force that would have slammed her into the headboard if it weren't for the powerful retraining force of Rock's large black hands on her white ass.

"Arrgghhhh!!" screamed Rock as he thrusted forward and pumped with explosive force his potent black seed deep into Pam's bowels.

"Oh shiiiittttt!! cried Pam as another powerful orgasm rippled through her body.

"Nut deep in my ass, baby!! Fill my gut with your black , baby!" shouted Pam lost in the throws of her orgasm and the unfathomable fulfillment of having pleased her Bull.

With each pulse of Rock's as he orgasmed, his massive showered Pam's bowels with squirt after squirt of this hot thick seed. Remaining as still as she could, Pam worked her ass muscles in time to Rock's pulses to ensure that milked every last drop of her Bull's pearl jam into her ass.

Slowly, withdrawing all eleven inches of his shiny thick -coated from Pam's ass, Rock looked down at Steve and commanded, "Get into position for your reward, boy."

Without hesitation, Steve slid under Pam's crotch as she remains on her hands and knees.

"Tell me what you want, honey. Tell me what you need more than anything" Pam requested of her husband with a stern tenderness.

"I need to eat your Bull's from your ass more than anything, honey. Please feed me your Bull's ." Steve pleaded with arousal.

Rocking back on the heels of her feet, Pam positioned her beautiful white -filled ass over her husband's mouth to feed him his reward. Kneeling beside Pam as she raised into position, Rock took hold of the back of Pam's head and pressed her mouth tightly against his to deeply and forcefully french kiss her. Squatting over Steve with her mouth locked with Rock's in deep french kiss, Pam began to work her ass muscles in effort to squeeze Rock's seed from her bowels into the hungry mouth of her husband.

As he awaited his reward, Steve's heat rate nearly doubled with excitement. At first sight of Rock's seed beginning to leak from his wife's ass, his stomach tumbled with butterflies. Opening his mouth wide, Steve let all of Rock's thick seed slowly drip from his wife's ass down his waiting tongue. Although Rock's seed was close to overfilling his mouth, Steve held wide to catch the last drop of this precious fluid.

Content that Pam had now squeezed all of Rock's seed into his his mouth, Steve slowly closed both his mouth and eyes to savor the salty sweet taste and the essence of the creamy from his wife's Bull. Finally, swallowing and ingesting Rock's seed, Steve lay lost in his thoughts in total contentment.

By ingesting his wife's Bull's seed from her ass, he was at that very moment one with both his hot wife and her virile Bull. This was his place. He was meant for this place. He was at home. He'd rather be nowhere else. He also knew there was nothing we would not do for the sake of his wife's relationship with her Bull.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " yeah!!" grunted Rock aggressively as he slowly pushed the head of his thick swollen 11-inch black against the sphincter of Pam's waiting white ass. "Give me that ass."

Covering Pam's left ass check with his large black left which stood out stark black white contrast to her pale white ass, Rock pulled Pam's cheek wider open. Pushing the shiny black mushroom head of his 11-inch harder against Pam's sphincter with his right thumb, he finally pushed his thick head past Pam's sphincter. In response to the welcome intrusion, Pam gasped with pleasure and relaxed to accommodate Rock's massive girth.

Arching her back and pushing her heavy D-cup breasts into the silk sheets of her bed, Pam reached back to spread her smooth round white ass cheeks wide, totally giving up her ass to Rock. As Rock demands, her ass is his alone. Pam desires with all her being, and with her husband's strong encouragement, that her virile Bull totally own and dominate her in bed.

"This white ass is yours taking anytime, any place, you want, Rock." she seductively purred.

In her mid 30s, blonde, 36D breasts, flat stomach with thick strong legs and ample junk in da trunk the way the brotha's love, Pam knows she could have any man she desires. Dressing conservatively, or ty, Pam turns heads no matter where she goes; be it church or night club. Nothing fulfills her needs more, though, than knowing that her body is the sole property of a powerful black Bull while benefiting from the financial security and deep emotional connection with her more sedate, but totally predictable husband, Steve.

As had been the case for the past year since Rock first cucked her husband, Steve's only access to his wife's ass has been to clean Rock's creampies from it when rewarded for adhering to the rules. Otherwise, Steve's only other access to his wife's ass has been to lube it with his tongue and saliva when demanded by Rock to prepare Pam's ass for his .

Willingly accepting Rock's sexual superiority and totally submitting to it, Steve finds extraordinary and inexplicable gratification in yielding to Rock absolute and exclusive sexual access to his wife. By doing so, Steve fills his deep seated need to satisfy all of his hot wife's physical needs as he had promised to himself when they were first betrothed. Secondly, through some type of psychological associative principle, Steve takes great pride that the woman with whom he shares a hand in marriage can attract and fulfill the primal desires of such virile black Bulls as Rock.

"Push it in deep, baby", said Pam with a sexy growl. "Bury that big black in my ass. Balls-deep. Fill up my ass. Show Steve who owns this ass. Show him how a real man works this white ass." says Pam as she takes more of Rock's in her ass.

Looking up from the sight of his throbbing black now a full 7 inches into Pam's bowels, Rock glared directly at Steve standing quietly in the corner of the expansive and lavishly furnished master bedroom. Standing naked, Steve was steadily stroking his 7-inch white to the enthralling and erotic sight of Rock's turgid impaling his wife. Catching Rock's menacing glare, Steve immediately stopped stroking his .

"Did Pam say you are allowed to ?" demanded Rock in his deep baritone voice. "You forget the rules, or something?", boomed Rock with authority in Steve's bedroom.

Standing 5'10", fit, with good muscle definition and handsome enough to have won the incredibly sexy Pam's hand in marriage, Steve had returned his eyes to the spectacle of Rock's enormous penetrating his wife's ass. Raising his eye from this irresistible sight, he met Rock's and Pam's combined glare.

Although fit, Steve's physique was nothing compared to the bulk of sharply defined muscle, the power, and the sheer virility of Rock at 6 feet tall, late 20s, dark black with the looks to make any woman cream her pussy. Just as important, out of necessity Steve's general demeanor had been molded by corporate America. To survive and thrive in the only profession he knew, he had to become like them. He had to become a well-mannered corporate automaton. He was not the badass Rock who was molded by the streets and instilled fear. He was not the badass Rock who could make Pam's pussy cream.

"Repeat them back so we're all clear", snapped his wife as she pushed back to take the last four inches of Rock's big in her big ass. Turning her head to look over her shoulder to her Bull, Pam smiled luridly.

"I am not to in the presence of my wife and her Bull. Otherwise, I will be denied the pleasure of eating her Bull's superior black seed from her **** and ass. Also, I am not to touch my wife or her bull while they are making love without their express request or consent. Otherwise, I will be denied the privilege of watching my wife's Bull please her", recites Steve from memory with the appropriate submissive tone.

Since being cucked over the past year, Steve has had to recite these rules on numerous occasions for his wife and Rock when he was close to violating one of the rules. Hardest of all for Steve was mustering the restraint required to keep from masturbating as the powerfully virile Rock ed his sexy wife. Less difficult, but far from easy, was restraining himself from the compulsory desire to hold and pet his wife while her Bull took her as his own.

With the taste of Rock's pussy creampie still on his lips and the smell of their combined juices from the earlier session still deep within his nostrils, Steve was hungrier than ever for one of Rock's creampies from his wife's ass. He was not about to up and forgo that pleasure. Obediently, Steve crossed his hands behind his back to help fight the urge to jack off.

Satisfied with Steve's obedience, Rock and Pam soon began to develop an erotic ass ing rhythm; a rhythm that only a superior black can maintain. As Pam's ass loosened more for Rock's , the tempo of Rock's thrusts in and out of Pam's hungry open ass increased. Soon, both Rock and Pam glistened with sweat as the heat or their passion rose and their black on white bodies melded into one.

Still looking on from the corner or his bedroom with his hands behind his back, Steve's throbbed, jerked and dripped with pre at the sight of Rock's glistening muscles rippling upon each thrust. With each stroke, Rock's ass clenched as he bottomed out in Pam's ass. Swinging and clinking in rhythm, Rock's thick gold chain bounced off his hard black glistening pectorals.

In tandem, Pam's heavy breasts swung as her nipples raked the silk bed sheets as she met Rock with her ass stroke for stroke. Upon each balls-deep impact from Rock, her soft voluptuous ass flesh rippled and triggered a groan of pleasure from Pam. As the heat of Pam's and Rock's passion increased, the distinct smell of hot ing reached Steve's nose to mingle with the essence of the earlier creampie he had enjoyed. These combined smells serviced to intensify his arousal to yet a higher level.

Pam, now meeting each thrust in ecstasy, frigged her clit with her right hand. Lost in the rapture of being owned, totally filled, and having the ability to please her powerful Bull, she moaned in bliss from each of Rock's powerful pumps. Looking upon Pam with her eyes closed and the look of ecstasy on her face, Steve knew that his hot wife's Bull was giving her what she so badly needed and deserved. Out of love for his wife and his innate desire to meet all her needs, Steve knew that Pam's body would never be his again. Instead, his role as a cuckold husband demanded that he do everything within his power to support and enhance the relationship of his hot wife with her Bull.

"Who owns this ass?" Rock loudly called out as he slapped Pam's ass between strokes.

"Who owns this ass, boy?" Rock asked as he turned to Steve while not missing a a beat in pumping Pam's ass.

"My wife's ass is yours alone for your pleasure, Rock." Steve replied with apparent arousal. Having verbally declared his submission to his wife's Bull, Steve's arousal exponentially intensified. "Oh, God!!", thought Steve to himself. "How badly I want to jack my and blow my load right here and now!! I've got to hold it together. I can't miss my chance to eat that ass pie."

Turning his gaze to Pam's sexy feet, Steve was struck with the urgent desire to suck her toes while her Bull ed her. As he continued to look on and fantasize about sucking her sexy toes, Steve noticed her toes begun to curl. He knew then that she was close to climaxing. By the bottom of Rock's next stroke, Pam grew still, silent, and stopped breathing as an intense orgasm encroached.

With the force of a tidal wave, the powerful orgasm began to emanate from her clit and ass outward to her extremities back and again, over and over. As the orgasmic waves shuddered throughout her body, Pam involuntarily quivered from head to toe. At the end of her explosive orgasm, she found herself exhausted, but dutifully kept meeting her Bull stroke for stroke so as to not interrupt his pleasure.

"Come here, honey.", Pam turned and said to Steve as her orgasm subsided and Rock continued to pump her ass. "You've held back and controlled yourself well. You deserve an early treat. I know how you get off from sucking my toes. I saw you looking just now. Get down there and suck my toes to reward yourself"

"Is that OK with you, baby?" Pam looked over her shoulder to ask Rock for his permission.

"Yeah, the boy's done well. He's also working double time to arrange our dates lately. He deserves a treat."

Dutifully, and thankful for the opportunity, Steve crossed the room, knelt on the bed by Pam's left foot and began sucking her toes as he alternated glances between the BBC anklet she wears at all times and the sight of Rock working her ass over with his 11-inch . Being this close to the action, the heat and smell from their bodies overwhelmed Steve's senses. He could think of no other place that he'd rather be than right here, right now, sucking his wife's toes as her Bull pumped her ass.

Without warning, Rock's tempo began to slow and become more controlled. Both Pam and Steve knew with eager anticipation that Rock was reaching his climax. To better position himself for his ultimate reward, Steve rose and lay back down on the king-sized bed head to toe beside his wife. To ensure that she climaxed with her Bull, Pam began frantically frigging her clit. Finally, Rock thrusted forward into Pam's ass with a force that would have slammed her into the headboard if it weren't for the powerful retraining force of Rock's large black hands on her white ass.

"Arrgghhhh!!" screamed Rock as he thrusted forward and pumped with explosive force his potent black seed deep into Pam's bowels.

"Oh shiiiittttt!! cried Pam as another powerful orgasm rippled through her body.

"Nut deep in my ass, baby!! Fill my gut with your black , baby!" shouted Pam lost in the throws of her orgasm and the unfathomable fulfillment of having pleased her Bull.

With each pulse of Rock's as he orgasmed, his massive showered Pam's bowels with squirt after squirt of this hot thick seed. Remaining as still as she could, Pam worked her ass muscles in time to Rock's pulses to ensure that milked every last drop of her Bull's pearl jam into her ass.

Slowly, withdrawing all eleven inches of his shiny thick -coated from Pam's ass, Rock looked down at Steve and commanded, "Get into position for your reward, boy."

Without hesitation, Steve slid under Pam's crotch as she remains on her hands and knees.

"Tell me what you want, honey. Tell me what you need more than anything" Pam requested of her husband with a stern tenderness.

"I need to eat your Bull's from your ass more than anything, honey. Please feed me your Bull's ." Steve pleaded with arousal.

Rocking back on the heels of her feet, Pam positioned her beautiful white -filled ass over her husband's mouth to feed him his reward. Kneeling beside Pam as she raised into position, Rock took hold of the back of Pam's head and pressed her mouth tightly against his to deeply and forcefully french kiss her. Squatting over Steve with her mouth locked with Rock's in deep french kiss, Pam began to work her ass muscles in effort to squeeze Rock's seed from her bowels into the hungry mouth of her husband.

As he awaited his reward, Steve's heat rate nearly doubled with excitement. At first sight of Rock's seed beginning to leak from his wife's ass, his stomach tumbled with butterflies. Opening his mouth wide, Steve let all of Rock's thick seed slowly drip from his wife's ass down his waiting tongue. Although Rock's seed was close to overfilling his mouth, Steve held wide to catch the last drop of this precious fluid.

Content that Pam had now squeezed all of Rock's seed into his his mouth, Steve slowly closed both his mouth and eyes to savor the salty sweet taste and the essence of the creamy from his wife's Bull. Finally, swallowing and ingesting Rock's seed, Steve lay lost in his thoughts in total contentment.

By ingesting his wife's Bull's seed from her ass, he was at that very moment one with both his hot wife and her virile Bull. This was his place. He was meant for this place. He was at home. He'd rather be nowhere else. He also knew there was nothing we would not do for the sake of his wife's relationship with her Bull.

Did Black Stan improve his writing this quickly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is pretty much Pop’s career vs Phil Jackson

Thread Information